It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your favorite ghost footage (or images).

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

The only reason the shadow in the "Michael Jackson's ghost" video seems to come through the doorway is because the shadow on the wall is reflected on the floor. In a higher quality version you can see a stage spotlight. I believe there was someone back there setting up for the next scene of the tour.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I read a book a few years back "ghost Hunters" it contained some very good info on sighting ghosts and also some exclusive old footage from different parts of the world on ghost sightings. do read it if u people have the time

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Guys if you like ghosts, good site:

www.ghoststudy.com...

some good pics updated pretty regularly

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by shamus78
WARNING - one of the better 'scare' videos on youtube - don't have the sound turned up. Will still scare the crap out of you even on mute! Figured you might enjoy it Tatarspoon.

I know this is a fake, but it scared the hell out of me first time I saw it! Enjoy!

My friends and I stumbled upon that one night while looking for legit videos. Probably one of the scariest moments I've had lately, haha.

Oh, and thought I'd post this video. We found it after giving up our search for 'real' ghost videos.

[edit on 4-7-2009 by ericds]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
This one really creeped me out.

[edit on 4-7-2009 by Water-tastes-good]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry

Originally posted by R13sg0
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

I make no claims to the validity of the vids i posted. I enjoyed watching them as being not obviously fake.
If you wish to shrug the phenomenon off, or never seen things like this in real life, then probably you'll find an explanation for all of them.

I'm a very very very STRONG believer in the paranormal. I've had an experience that helped me to believe even more. However, those videos are not authentic, lol. Obviously.

They are very entertaining though

[edit on 4-7-2009 by GorehoundLarry]

Being a very very strong believer, doesn't give you more validity. But it sure made me curious about your experience. If it's a ghost story perhaps you care to share?

That would be 'entertaining', but also authentic. Please, i might enjoy a good story more then a good video.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Just found this - Best ive ever seen.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SearchLightsInc

Wow. I'll second that.

Freaky!

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
This is not so much film but part of documentary which details the famous talking Enfield poltergeist. I defy anyone not to watch this and not feel goosebumps rising up the back of their neck.

www.youtube.com...

And this is how the case was dealt with by the media at the time.

www.youtube.com...

Sadly the chief investiagtor, Maurice Grosse is no longer with us.
RIP Maurice.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Probably my favorite ghost footage is either the "Ghost Hunters" episode at Fort Delaware or the Investigation of the "Gibbons House" from season 3, I think. The investigation at the Gibbons House was pretty uneventful. Or so they thought until they reviewed all the evidence. What they caught was pretty shocking. The video clip used to be on youtube but it has since been removed. I'll keep a look out for that clip.

-ChriS

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by RyanLA123

lol it might be a kid he raped and killed NOTE IM JOKING.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry

I make no claims to the validity of the vids i posted. I enjoyed watching them as being not obviously fake.
If you wish to shrug the phenomenon off, or never seen things like this in real life, then probably you'll find an explanation for all of them.

I'm a very very very STRONG believer in the paranormal. I've had an experience that helped me to believe even more. However, those videos are not authentic, lol. Obviously.

They are very entertaining though

Being a very very strong believer, doesn't give you more validity. But it sure made me curious about your experience. If it's a ghost story perhaps you care to share?

That would be 'entertaining', but also authentic. Please, i might enjoy a good story more then a good video.

Just like Jason and Grant from TAPS, I don't enjoy talking about it to the public
but I thought it was something that could easily be explained...however, it isn't and it's just f'd.

And...those videos aren't authentic...they've been debunked or they've been staged. You should know that. It's even obvious. No offense to you, just those videos aren't authentic "ghost" ones..

Also, 99.9% of ghostly evidence isn't real nor authentic.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
no post here

[edit on 5-7-2009 by paradiselost333]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
wow. I can't NOT believe you guys haven't posted this trio from U-tube!

well.. here's my most fav of all .. good things come in 3's .. don't they. After watching these vids ...tell me you still don't believe in the paranormal.. If I've offended anyone, please forgive me.

***WARNING***.....please read the warning in the side bar!!!!!.. this is NOT a joke~!!!

enjoy.. ?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Actually i seen my favoriet one last week on youtube.A ghost of a child was picked up on a security camera.It moved around the mall,stopping slowly to avoid people.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by GORGANTHIUM
Actually i seen my favoriet one last week on youtube.A ghost of a child was picked up on a security camera.It moved around the mall,stopping slowly to avoid people.

But you can't be bothered sharing the link?

You know, presuming that others might like to see it, as you found it so interesting...

Yeah, thanks.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by GORGANTHIUM

yea man where is the link? you built it up so well i need to see it now, so come on provide provide provide.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

ahh YES. I remember those videos. Good combination of real and fake footage.

Badass stuff though.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Nah its fake. The same dad, little girl have a hide and go seek video and a red ball video too...

[edit on 5-7-2009 by NateNute]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join