It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your favorite ghost footage (or images).

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
There are lots of old and new ghost photos on www.ghoststudy.com

I like this site because people send in thier own photos and they analyze them and decide whether they are probably real or faked.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by shamus78

Oh yeah! I remember this one. I still use it to scare my mom on occasion. She has a bad memory
It gets her every time

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I have been searching for the good vids myself. I'm happy to share what i have found:

www.youtube.com...
Security cam, upper right image, woman goes through wall/door.

www.youtube.com...
In the background, ghostly image runs from left to right.

www.youtube.com...
Ghost train.

www.youtube.com...
Ghost of old woman appears in lower right image, when guys step out.

www.youtube.com...
Blue 'cloud' is captured on gas station security cam.

www.youtube.com...
Wild life cam catches something out of the ordinary in a few frames.

www.youtube.com...
Ghostly image 'warps' towards two girls.

www.youtube.com...
Various home video's with ghostly images in them, from Japanese show.

www.youtube.com...
Very large apparition in the woods.

www.youtube.com...
Ghost standing in living room, caught while playing with camera phone.

www.youtube.com...
Small apparition moving jittery from bottom to door on upper left.

www.youtube.com...
The Apparition in the neverland mansion. Edit by me.

And my favorite by far:

www.youtube.com...
White 'ghost' chased by shadow entity. Filmed by a very scared boy.

Every vid could have it's own thread. Hope you enjoy the ghost overload.

edit:
added titles.

[edit on 4/7/09 by R13sg0]

[edit on 4/7/09 by R13sg0]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by R13sg0

Way to go! Thanks for all the vids.

Good links for a rainy day.

Peace,
liw

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
This may or may not be relevant, but this story is an urban legend that changes little with the telling, and the picture is, to say the least, creepy:

Two weeks ago my sister bought a new cell phone. Last Thursday, after work, she crashed on the couch to watch some TV. Her son came into the living room, noticed the new phone sticking out of her purse, and asked if he could play with it. She said it was fine as long as he promised not to call or text anyone, and he agreed. Around 11pm she started nodding off during the news, so she decided to tuck her son in before going to bed. She went to his room, but he wasn’t there. She found him sleeping on her bed with the phone in his hand. Browsing through the phone, she noticed only a few minor changes, a new background, ringtone, and a bunch of photos. She began deleting some of the pictures he had taken until she came upon the last one. It was her son, sleeping on her bed, but it was as though the picture had been taken by someone standing over him. It showed the left half of what appeared to be an elderly woman’s face. Nobody in my family knows who this is, and her son didn’t remember anything. We ended up filing a police report.

Picture

In a world of near limitless possibilities, could this be based in reality? If so, it could be interdimensional in nature...or just some weird person who came and left very quietly.

[edit on 4-7-2009 by obilesk]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
This is one of my favorites

Footage of someone finding in the next room, what appears to be the ghost of a little girl crying.
enjoy

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by obilesk

This is just downright creepy. The character appears almost like a puppet, marionette, or something unreal.

So, she, it, would be holding the phone in front of her, to catch both herself and the child; or was there a third person present?

What are your thoughts?

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wideawake08
REPOST

Here is what happened to me last year and I caught it on tape..

www.metacafe.com...

I came to believe SOMETIME LATER based on events that occurred after this manifestation which I caught on tape.. that it was demonic. AT THE TIME I video taped this I thought it was a special message to me since I was heavy into astrology, esoteric and new age studies.
Many things happened months after these events that left me no doubt it was demonic. I can tell you as GOD as my witness it responded to the name JESUS CHRIST..
I leave this as a testimony, I care not to debate or convince anybody what is on this tape is 100% true..Believe what you want..I know what happened and I know it's 100% true..Take it as you will.
All I can tell you is we are in the last days!

[edit on 3-7-2009 by Wideawake08]

Demonic? come now...they are triangles...the symbolism of the holy trinity...if anything, it would be a affirmation of your particular thought at the times.
responding to the name (or intent rather) of JC...sounds like it was...well, responding to it then...which typically would mean that you called it right...aka, a sign from your belief system...if anything, I would write it off as anything but demonic if I was in your shoes.

but then again, I am agnostic, so I think differently than you..and even if I was to believe in demons, I would think they could do much more impressive stuff than give me pretty lights....

So, you open yourself up to the world of spirits and paranormal...you then see paranormal stuff, and you immediately freak out, close it off, and call it all demonic. what a insulting gesture...may you never see anything "out of the norm" again for that..like wanting to goto china to experience the culture, going there, realizing there is a culture, and immediately calling the whole thing demonic because its not the western culture.

-shakes fist-

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
This is a EVP I captured on video at a cemetary about 12-13 years ago. It's very eerie sounding. I've never had it analyzed but would love to hear a professionals opinion, if anything to rule out other sources. I never heard that sound while I was videotaping, but when I got home and watched it, that sound was there.

[edit on 7/4/09 by Chillidog1]

[edit on 7/4/09 by Chillidog1]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by shamus78

I just had my kid watch the "surprise" video....

yeah. she screamed. may have stunted her growth a bit!

11yrs old and way into ghost stuff. Very skeptical about it though, very scientific (for a 11 year old).

link   
reply to post by R13sg0

A lot of stuff you posted in your post is mostly if not all Fake, Staged, or misunderstood.
Especially the Ghost Train...which is a spider web. Pause when you see it, see those legs? It's called a Spider

Btw--I thought I'd bring up that pretty much 99.9% of Asian ghost videos are fake as well.

However, this is probably my FAVORITE ghost video. Fake? No doubt...or is it?

Enjoy anyway.

It also scared the hell out of me when I first saw it.

[edit on 4-7-2009 by GorehoundLarry]

link   
reply to post by Chillidog1

Definitely sounds like an EVP, but I couldn't make out what was being said. Where was this cemetary located, and if you know, how old is it?

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

I make no claims to the validity of the vids i posted. I enjoyed watching them as being not obviously fake.
If you wish to shrug the phenomenon off, or never seen things like this in real life, then probably you'll find an explanation for all of them.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by R13sg0
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

I make no claims to the validity of the vids i posted. I enjoyed watching them as being not obviously fake.
If you wish to shrug the phenomenon off, or never seen things like this in real life, then probably you'll find an explanation for all of them.

I'm a very very very STRONG believer in the paranormal. I've had an experience that helped me to believe even more. However, those videos are not authentic, lol. Obviously.

They are very entertaining though

[edit on 4-7-2009 by GorehoundLarry]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts

Definitely sounds like an EVP, but I couldn't make out what was being said. Where was this cemetary located, and if you know, how old is it?

It was Key West, 1996. The cemetery is on the unique places to visit, and haunted places map.
I always wondered if that "voice" was saying something in another language. There alot of cubans/carribeans there. That is also supposedly the cemetery where that young woman is buried who was dug up and kept in some doctors home with a porcelin mask of her death face on after she died and he couldn't let go of her. Apparently she's now buried in an unmarked grave and haunts the cemetery.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by obilesk

Looks like a vantriloquist doll to me, not an elderly woman

Wish I had something on cam to share as it would be alot more believable, atleast for me!

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I used to live in Key West, so I know the Cemetary you're talking about. It's VERY old. A foriegn language is quite possible and would explain why I couldn't understand what was being said. Even when that cemetary is empty, you never feel alone!

Edit to add: And yes, the story about the girl is true. Quite well know by the locals there.

[edit on 4-7-2009 by JaxonRoberts]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I've always liked this one, fake or not it's crazy!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

Well, it is my belief that this is a likely hoax, but possibly based in reality. It does seem more like a marionette or even a gnome or elf than an old woman. If something like that actually happened, and this picture is representative of the occurrence, I would lean towards a "bogeyman" type creature, or some being of mischief. After all, Loki, faeries, and leprechauns were the personification of creatures that like to cause curious happenings and mischief. Could this be something like that? I might think so, provided we are guaranteed no one else was in the house and it isn't a hoax.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts

I used to live in Key West, so I know the Cemetary you're talking about. It's VERY old. [edit on 4-7-2009 by JaxonRoberts]

I was so drawn to Key West after this visit in 1996 that I moved there too. Lived there until 2003 and had some very peculiar experiences of the paranormal kind there. The Keys have some really unique vibes. And some delicious conch fritters!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join