It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your favorite ghost footage (or images).

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Hi everyone, lately I have been quite interested in the recent amount of ghost threads and thought that I would create this one.

Recently, when searching the internet for ghost video's (especially youtube), I was flooded with videos of ghost sightings. I go through to view the video and everytime it is one of those scare video, where a weird picture pops out of know where. So I basically gave up searching.

Thats when I thought, "hey I could ask the members of ATS for their ghost videos" and that's what I'm gonna do.

What I want is you to post you favorite or most viable ghost material. Whether it be images or actual video, either one. It can be from you, or it can be material you have found online, I don't mind.

I will also welcome people with orb images or video, as that is related to ghostly activity. Remember the footage doesn't have to show a ghost, it just has to have some form ghostly phenomena.

However, Please do not post anything that has been confirmed a HOAX. I will also star anyone who provides material of either video or images.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I've always like this pic. It's definitely not mine.
It's something about the way they are all standing there , dressed in dark clothing, staring in the direction of the photographer.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fe8315399d2e.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b0dbfbbe1018.jpg[/atsimg]

This photo was taken in the late 1990s on Cocklawburn Beach, near Berwick-upon-Tweed on the border between England and Scotland. According to the photographer, it was a cold, bright, sunny Sunday morning, and the beach was deserted, aside from a woman in pink and her labrador dog. When the picture was developed, standing on a seam of rock not far from the woman in pink is a row of people-- three adults and two children.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
There's heaps that I could include, but no doubt they'll get posted here in time.

I like this one because I sometimes have the feeling there's someone in the back seat of my car (especially when driving at night along our long dirt back roads).

Damn Tatarspoon, your avatar always freaks me out!

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
that his mom on the back right?

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
WARNING - one of the better 'scare' videos on youtube - don't have the sound turned up. Will still scare the crap out of you even on mute! Figured you might enjoy it Tatarspoon.

I know this is a fake, but it scared the hell out of me first time I saw it! Enjoy!

[edit on 4/7/09 by shamus78]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by shamus78

I HATE YOU!!! Jesus, that scared the living crap out of me!!!! Wish I had read the 'disclaimer' at the bottom before I played it!!!

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Sorry, I did say it scared the hell out of me... will edit now to put a disclaimer at the top as well.

If it's any consalation, it freaked me out as well when I previewed it before posting

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   

I had only scrolled down enough to get the whole video window in view when I played it. I literally jumped out of my chair!!! LOL! Not the first time I've been scared crapless by a fake I thought was real. I can remember when I saw a 'documentary' on the Scifi channel about the Blair Witch. I hadn't even heard of the upcoming movie, and they portrayed it like it was a real documentary. I hardly slept that night! Felt dumb when I found out it was a promo for the movie! Another one that touted itself as a 'documentary' that scared me stupid was one on UPN about a family that disappeared and all that was found was a video filmed by a kid in the family. The 'video' contains shots of a UFO doing cattle mutalations then the family disappears one by one. It ends with the kid being the only one left. He goes to his room and the door closes and a Grey is standing behind it. He drops the camera, and you see them lead the kid away. Damn, I've got goosebumps thinking about it. It wasn't until the 'sequel' that they listed the cast at the end! It was called 'Alien Abduction: Incident in Lake County'.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   

This photo taken at the Tantallon Castle in Scotland was voted the most convincing ghost photo by nearly 250,000 people. This picture was part of a larger study conducted to find the best haunted amateur photos. Experts have ruled out any digital fiddling. You convinced?

HAHA I've seen those kind of videos before wasn't really paying attention except on the rocking chair.. 2:30 in the morning and I have my speakers full blair...Yup you got me! Now I will never get to sleep..

Always thought this was a pretty creepy one!

[edit on 4-7-2009 by lighter78]

[edit on 4-7-2009 by lighter78]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
There's also this one:

First picture that got me into ghosts when I was ten or so.

This one I just found:

I like this one too, maybe because of the angle and position of the 'ghost'

Story goes:

Back in 1996 Ike Clanton took this photo of a friend wearing western duds, in the middle of Tombstone's Boothill Graveyard. They swear that nobody else was in sight when they made this picture. Furthermore, some time later they tried to restage this picture with someone standing at the spot where the "mystery man" appears in the background. Ike Clanton says that it was impossible to take such a picture and not show the rear person's legs. Clanton said he wasn't so sure about Tombstone being haunted, but this photo made a believer out of him. There's so much ghostly activity going on in the famous town that Clanton's set up a special section of his website dedicated to Tombstone's population of yesteryear. Well worth checking out, if nothing else than for the sense of history that this excellent website conveys.

It's a pity that we can't really trust any pictures nowdays, so many websites claim to have real pictures but most are fake. Does anyone have a personal picture (not published on the net before) that has something like a ghost in it?

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   

The top picture almost looks like the grim reaper or costume from the scream movies, both are good pics.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Right now .... this one has my attention.

Michael Jacksons ghost.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
REPOST

Here is what happened to me last year and I caught it on tape..

www.metacafe.com...

I came to believe SOMETIME LATER based on events that occurred after this manifestation which I caught on tape.. that it was demonic. AT THE TIME I video taped this I thought it was a special message to me since I was heavy into astrology, esoteric and new age studies.
Many things happened months after these events that left me no doubt it was demonic. I can tell you as GOD as my witness it responded to the name JESUS CHRIST..
I leave this as a testimony, I care not to debate or convince anybody what is on this tape is 100% true..Believe what you want..I know what happened and I know it's 100% true..Take it as you will.
All I can tell you is we are in the last days!

[edit on 3-7-2009 by Wideawake08]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
The Michael Jackson video is very compelling! It can't be a shadow, a shadow would lose its physical properties when it went past the open double doors. It would not remain 1 solid object. Either it is a CNN fake which in that case they could have alot of heat brought down on them for it, or it is a ghost, of who you got me. Could be anybody who died.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Honestly do not understand why the hype about the neverland "ghost" it is clearly a shadow of someone walking a floor above where they are filming. I would bet MJs bedroom has two levels and it was a worker or someone else who just happened to be upstairs when it was being filmed.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
How can a worker on the second floor cast a shadow through the floor boards down to the first floor? I am more of a UFO and AREA 51 guy but this is very interesting, now stop it LOL.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Second pic look like a pic from " young guns" with Emilio Estevez and probably a joke going on in the back or an actor in the wrong place. Good one anyway :-)

[edit on 4-7-2009 by Kukulcangod]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
come on, MJ's ghost would have been seen moonwalking in the hall, i'd believe it if he had

anyway, glad to see the ghost-pic contest is raging on ATS, i'm tired of those youtube crap vids.

I don't have ghost footage anywhere, but I can tell you I've been working in a former monastery converted into a hotel, and the sounds in the attic were definitely not entirely wood cracking...but itt was a warm summer i could have made it up.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
This is a good one

a picture of an RAF squadron took in 1919 with the face of a man named Freddie who had died 2 days before!

.This intriguing photo, taken in 1919, was first published in 1975 by Sir Victor Goddard, a retired R.A.F. officer. The photo is a group portrait of Goddard's squadron, which had served in World War I at the HMS Daedalus training facility. An extra ghostly face appears in the photo. In back of the airman positioned on the top row, fourth from the left, can clearly be seen the face of another man. It is said to be the face of Freddy Jackson, an air mechanic who had been accidentally killed by an airplane propeller two days earlier. His funeral had taken place on the day this photograph was snapped. Members of the squadron easily recognized the face as Jackson's. It has been suggested that Jackson, unaware of his death, decided to show up for the group photo.

S+F like to view the unexplained

[edit on 4-7-2009 by connelly4245]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   

you can put your fears to rest the ghost's "eyes" are just reflections on the top of his large glasses. Remember glasses of the period were large thick and made of glass. The reflection is either from the sun or the flash of the camera. So.. thats just a guy in a suit with large glasses.

[edit on 4-7-2009 by Aron1138]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join