It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am i sum type of experiment ??? or coincidence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
hey basically let me start from the begining,

"Incident 1"
-when i was 5 years old i used to live near a wooded area,well one day i walked outside before i even open the screen door a sliver/crome ball with like a almost like a eye in the middle that was lik a bullseye shoots out the woods and hovers in a parking lot and i am standing frozen,it was also a weird buzzing sound and then i kinda felt like 2 seconds later it notices me and it ZIG-Zags towards me stoping at each point..like Bam..Bam...Bam then i scream and and it Zooms off,my moms comes to see whats wrong,i tell her what i saw and i am blown off as being a child with a imagenation

"incident 2"
-When i was 7 years old i had my first sleep paralysis experience one of many to come,I woke up in the middle of my sleep to find i cant move,then i see a blue light appear,and this is the first time ive ever been in this much fear and panic.So the light is so real that i can feel the heat run across my face from it,it was moving back and fouth in slo motion across my face,at this point im trembling in fear and somthing tells me it'll be ok ,this part is confusing because idk if this is myself or somthing else telling me this,but it was in a womens voice,eventually the light went awayand i stay awake trembling in fear the whole night,i had school in the morning and i didnt move one muscle at all until my mom came to wake me up,told her what happend,once again blownoff,(awe its ok)my son is scared of the dark,i even told my teacher the same morning and he laughed at me.after this i countinue to have sp somtimes seeing greys,somtimes nothing till 9th grade i fell into a depression because of it

"incident 3"
Summer before 10th grade year,just got done playing basketball at the park,im with my friends outside,its dark out so i decide to walk home,i say goodbye andim walkin and idk why but i look directly above me and its alight hovering over me,like it was to close to me to be a star and the moon was right in front of me..it was a clear summer night i could see the stars ,but it seemed that there should be no reason for a light to be over me,it was like a yellowish light so i started like zig zaging as i was walkin and it felt like it was following me,i called out to my friends who was about 50-60ft away and they seemed to not hear me,even thou im yelling,i asked if they see this lights, yet im ignored as if i wasnt even talkin after this i just start to run to home

"incident 4"
-graduated highschool Sp is sever now,i have it 4-6 times a night,severely depressed,not sudical but feeling the need to go home not my actual house but some where maybe not on this plane or earth idk.Oneday i was at my breaking point felt like i was out of options,something told me to try and meditate maybe it will help,so i did and i just did what i thought was how to meditate and i had a spontatanous kundalini/spiritual awaking like awaking of chi energy i guess,i went through hell when i did this on accident if i had prior knowledge of this i know i would have never tryed it(google it) to get a better understanding

READ NEXT POST

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
"incident 5"
After awaking i go through the good and bad awaking from overwelming energy,panic attacks,extreme bliss but one night i had my first obe,i woke up to this tunnel with a white light at the end on my ceiling and at the time i was dealing with the new overwhelming energy i had gained,it was to much for me to handle i literally couldnt function with it,as i went into the light i was in this beautiful world,it had flowers everywhere perfect grass,tree,white beachs with pure clear water and the sky was pink and yellow and blue.Everything there had a aura around it that glowed,really magical place,i cant really compare it to anywhere on earth,since earth doesnt have glowing trees
so im floating there in the sky and i hear a voice that says let go,i couldnt tell weather it was a male or female because the voice was strong and confident but at the same time soft and comforting but i knew it was talking about the energy that was driving me crazy,so i took a deep breathe and surroundered and then the voice said this may hurt,then i was engolfed in flames,i curled in a ball while floatin in the air and i was screaming in pain,i could see my skin crusting and falling off,and it stated to die down and when i opened my eyes,i was shocked to see new skin that was glowing,perfect skin,all the scars i had went away,it was like i became apart of the world i was at u kno but when i got back to mybody and woke up i realized that the energy went down ive ben there 4 times and imeet a women with dark brown hair and a guy that i think was trying to teach me how to heal with my hands.I was also shown to a library where there was abook on my life and the title of the book was THYMON idk what that means

"Incident 6"
So after the whole awaking and obe,i also gain some psychic abilties on and off just i can ethier see or hear weird stuff,main thing is i can see auras not the colorful kind but the clear steam like energy that floats off every object but One night i was geting ready to go to bed..i turn off the lights and start to close my blinds that are wide open...i take a second to look outside at the nightsky and out of no where a bright star just appeared out of no where,it jus poped out right as i was staring,it was very bright and seemed not far away,there was no other stars out nor any clouds

Thats basically it,there some stuff that happend in between but these are the major one but this is a very sensetive subject for me,i feel all these events are connected.these are fairly recent events,im 19 now i feel like im in a tug of war or somthing,i see the bad ETs then i meet some good one in the obe or maybe they werent ET's maybe spirits idk please give some honest genuine feedback thx sry if this is in the wrong forum

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I could say what I think but you've probably (hopefully) been told it before by somebody in the medical field already. do your friends see any of these lights?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Personally, I do not trust the medical field. They are so complacent in what they think they know, it almost makes the profession irrelevant.
Everyone, has within themselves the ability to see what is or is not wrong with themselves. It's only a matter of being willing to admit the truth to yourself.
On the slight chance that there is some type of phenomenon going on, it would be prudent for someone to investigate further.
Unfortunately, going on about this type of thing, even if it is actually true, will land you in the psychiatric ward at Bellview, lickety split.
Turn to those you trust for help. A trusted friend may be the only source for closure. Present the scenario in a purely hypothetical scenario to gauge believability and your friends reactions.
Do not under any circumstances, believe that any part of society will believe you, even in the slightest.
The first reply to your post.(case in point)
We are all too comfortable in our little micro realities to admit the potential for such phenomenon.
If it is indeed real, I hope you find your answers. If it is not real, I still hope you find out the truth about yourself.

[edit on 3/7/2009 by reticledc]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Don't let things like this get you down. I know that's easy to say. It's natural when one experiences strange things to think negative thoughts and get depressed and stuff. Just know that you are not alone. Not everybody will be able to identify with your experiences, but there are other people who have lots of unexplainable experiences of their own. It's kind of like being a minority. You weren't born that way. It's not about the color of your skin. It's just that you've seen and experienced things, and most people out there are prejudiced against people who experience strange things because they can't identify with them. I don't know what to tell you to help because I don't have any inside information about what you are going through. I just wanted you to know your experiences are unique but you are not alone and that it's normal to "worry" when stuff like this happens but you can stop worrying now unless you have a very good reason to be. Take care.

[edit on 4-7-2009 by theyreadmymind]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
In all seriousness I would say from my own experiences which mirror yours in some respects that you may in fact be part of a covert Ebe, ET program of medical experiments that they have been doing on humans for god knows how long.
A good friend at work and my ex has also been unknowingly involved with these ET programs that are fully described in Whitely Streibers book," Communion"

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Nventual

I never told my doctor about this but instead of telling him what was really going on i said that i was having bad headaches and he gave me a katt scan,but they came out normal ..but im assuming that u might be tryna say im crazy,but i dont think so i grew up pretty normal,its just random incidents that happen i also suffer from visual snow..ill admit that when i had the awaking i kinda did go crazy, i thought about callin 911 plenty of times and puting myself in medical care but i made it through,i only told to of my closes friends about this and they prolly thought i was going crazy but didnt have the heart to say it.....

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I dont know about experiment, but "they" definitely have noticed you. Those who come from space or other dimensions. I wouldn't be too worried, just cautious.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Although I couldn't find Thymon in any dictionaries or anything, Wikipedia has it redirecting to the herb "thyme". I don't know if that will help you.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Nventual

Only 1 time sombody has seen a light and it was my mom,but we were inside,i woke up to get somthing to drink and theres a hallway from my room that leads to the kitch and my mom had fell a sleep and when i came out the hall she was startled and said she saw a light coming from the hallway and asked me what it was,i said idk...and this hallway is pitch black only light was from the tv in front of her and the only light i saw was from the tv in front of me while coming out the hall..

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Epsillion70

i honestly dont think ive been takin because i kno that sp can make you see thing that you manifest yourself,i just know that sometimes i see them come usual in pairs but onetime 6-7,i feel like i would have remembered being takin,on a ship,or lost time

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by theyreadmymind

thx i tryed to google but came up with nothin,onething i forgot to say about the book because i was trying to keep it short is what she said to me about it,i was walking through a row of books and the book THYMON caught my attention and i was drawn to it,it had THYMON on it so i open it and i was just skeming through it and then i saw pictures of me in,and then i asked myself "who is this",i knew it was me i was kinda shocked....and the women said "that is you"... then i said"ME?!" she said yes thats you,"a lot of people arent done but you are" then she said"they wont be done for a longtime but it seems you are" and the library was huge it was in a building that spiriled up to a sharp point like a cone but spiril thou ...im guessing that she meant what she said,because i had those feelings of wanting to go home,not my actual house but idk

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Hello!

I searched for "Thymon" on google, came up with nothing, I then searched for " Thymon+Culture", to see if there was any....tribes or I don't know who has this word for a meaning of any kind...BOOM! I found something!

It's for an herbal website about Thyme who explains a bit about the Thymon pronouncitation and what the greeks thought it meant.

Thyme was called thymon by the ancient Greeks from thyein meaning to make a burnt offering. Thyme was burned as incense in temples and later to sanctify or purify houses.
Thymon was apparently later confused with the Greek word thymos meaning mind, soul, spirit, and courage. A person said 'to smell of thyme' meant someone of admirable style, activity, and energy.

So, you said you were depressed, and maybe the person you saw wanted to tell you that you were a thoughtful person, courageous, spiritual, etc....
To make happen the "spiritual Awakening" you notified in your post...

[edit on 5-7-2009 by Deep Thoughts]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Here is an interesting article about Thymon:

www.whitelotusaromatics.com...

Thyme (Thymus vulgaris Linnaeus) is a centuries-old potherb native to the western Mediterranean. The herb was called thymon by the ancient Greeks from thyein meaning to make a burnt offering. Thyme was burned as incense in temples and later to sanctify or purify houses.
Thymon was apparently later confused with the Greek word thymos meaning mind, soul, spirit, and courage. A person said 'to smell of thyme' meant someone of admirable style, activity, and energy. Gerard's Herbal (1633) declares of thyme, "Of his native propertie it relieveth them which be melancholicke." The herb was taken as a cordial to invigorate and inspire courage.

To the Greeks, thyme denoted graceful elegance "To smell of Thyme" was an expression of stylish praise. After bathing, the Greeks would include oil of thyme in their massage. Thymus may derive from the Greek word thymon, meaning "courage," and many traditions relate to this virtue. Roman soldiers, for example, bathed in Thyme water to give themselves vigor. In the Middle Ages, European ladies embroidered a sprig of thyme on tokens for their Knights-errant.
Thymusmay also derive from the Greek word for "smoke";, as the Greeks burnt it both when making sacrifices to the gods and also as incense to dispel insects and contagion. Thymus is the original Greek name used by Theophrastus for both Thyme and Savory.
The Romans slept on thyme to cure melancholy, and in the 16th century John Gerard said thyme was "profitable for such as are ferful melancholic and troubled mind." It was considered a strengthening tonic to the brain and an aid to increased longevity.
A soup recipe of 1663 recorded the use of thyme and beer to overcome shyness, while the Scottish highlanders drank tea made of wild thyme for strength and courage, and to prevent nightmares.

I hightlighted the points that I thought might interest you. Other things I came across, Thymon may be another name for Simon. (Can't confirm.) Thymon and Thymos can be translated to varying degrees of outbursts of rage. Once again, not sure if any of this will help. I just put it here for your reference.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
wow thx guys this is more than what i expected,interesting,i really dont know what to think about it..maybe my souls name idk,i wish i had more info,about the world that ive been to but,when im there im so in the moment,im filled with so much love,the last thing i think about is earthly matters u kno,i dont know how 2 explain it

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
When you say you don't really care for earthly matters...never mind you said you had certain psychic abilities what are they? that is is you don't mind me asking...i just...idk i can see aura's lines and sparkles. I can feel things and see things people shouldn't be able to feel. But nevermind you said Thymos right? I have a great feeling that theres way more to it than just a name. Wondering...um when you heard this name did it in anyway sound like you heard it recently, somewhere before, as of from a distance? Anyways i think there's more to you than meets the eye that's why their so interested in you, your very important and one of the bravest people i've ever heard of. Just look at the night sky i think you'll find it relaxing on many occasions i know i do...

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I take offense to not trusting those of us in the medical field. Not all doctors are pigeonholed within the boundries of the conventional. But most go with what they know without admitting the possibility for what they don't understand. Why? Because in instances of posession, hallucinations, etc... Most of the time the conventional answer is the correct one. Many times patients who have these type of experiences condemn the doctor who comes up with a conventional and verifiable soloution to their ailment. But their delusions don't allow them to see that. Everyone wants to be special and nobody wants to have a mental illness, so the doctor tries to admit and the patient goes into denial and continues their delusion because it makes them feel like they are more than the normal everyday human. Makes sense no?

I have had several people over the years that I determined had some type of paranormal issue. But when I made that determination it wasn't because of something they said, it was because of verifiable circumstances. Now to read someones stories and making the assumption they are telling the truth and being followed by aliens, scrwing with all of us or mentally ill isn't possible to accurately to determine. I make the assumption this person believes what they are saying which means he's telling the truth or he's mentally ill. Most Drs lean towards mentally ill in this circumstance. I tend to look for the ability to verify these experiences.

top topics

join