It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: NKorea fires 2 mid-range missiles UPDATE: 6th missile fired!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
7th missile has now been fired. This is according to Foxnews.com. Looks like they are done though....no long range Hawaiian missile to be fired.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Oooooh, fireworks.

Thank you , Lil Kim, for the show. How nice to see celebrate the birth of the USA!

Now, knock it off! You'll get a "show" that you'll not live to enjoy.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by hallucinogen
Just updated from BNO News:

"BULLETIN -- NORTH KOREA LAUNCHES FIFTH MISSILE."

"South Korea says North Korea has fired a fifth medium-range missile."

I think scuds are SRBMS (short range ballistic missiles) maybe someone can correct me. Could be the news source is wrong. So far they fired some scuds, which can have about a max range of 700km, if you make the warhead lightweight. The further a scud can travel, the less of a punch it packs.

Anyhow, anything which has a range of 800km is classed as a SRBM.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Who cares if he fires 1000 missiles? Until one hits something and does some damage it means nothing other than he is wasting perfectly good missles.

[edit on 4-7-2009 by proximo]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Oh I'm sure lil Kim has something in store for us tonight. The Scuds are a distraction just as last time.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I'm waiting for (expecting?) an above-ground (possibly air-burst) detonation of a nuclear device.

Such an act would be a clear and defiant refutation of international testing protocols, and an undeniable demostration of North Korea's capability, if not its intent.

In this absurd parody of an international poker game, "Lil Kim" has backed himself into a strategic corner.

Time to raise, or fold.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Well he better hurry-its not the 4th of July over there anymore and in about 8 mores it wont be here either. Not that he cant do it tomorrow but today is suppose to be symobolic. Plus its dark there right now so we wont be seeing any mushroom clouds if they detonate anything here in the next few hours.

Originally posted by Sky watcher
Oh I'm sure lil Kim has something in store for us tonight. The Scuds are a distraction just as last time.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Anyone else wonder where these missiles are going? What are they hitting? Are the landing in the ocean? If so why and wth?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join