It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you combat interstate racketeering by corporations involved in consumer credit extortion?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
The practice of using dummy shell corporations in multiple states for the purpose of credit extorion has become rampant.

I am not familiar with RICO laws. Will the FBI investigate people that are using shell corporations in several states to hide thier trail? Some of these criminals have become very good at using the laws of different states to launder thier activity.

Example of said activity: Mother corporation uses a third party entity to sell bogus contracts. Originator of contract activity claims that original contract was transferred out of state. Original contract is in the name of a primary entity in another state which claims that it was transferred to another entity in a third state. Collection activities are then transferred to even more entities in even more states. When you get too close to tacking them down they pass the ball to someoene else and claim ignorance on the entire matter.

Alll the while they trash your credit and use the legal systems of several states to torture you.

Follow the trail of denial and execute it's leaders.

[edit on 3-7-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
They'll never investigate if it negatively affects the PTB.

I sometimes wonder if the current system is set up to support 'friendly' organizations who are extorting money from alcohol, firearms, gambling, credit, gasoline, banking, taxes for wars, and other activities that have the highly dubious yet enforced title of legality attached to it.

The laws are in place to keep a competing organization, usually classified as 'criminal' groups who are taking an unauthorized slice of the profit pie away from the competing organization(s), otherwise known as 'corporations' or 'banks' or the 'royal families'.

This problem will continue until the day the world ends or until the citizenry chases down crime (legal or illegal) and opens fire on it en masse in the middle of the street.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar

They'll never investigate if it negatively affects the PTB.

Right, I agree. They have people in place everywhere. Homo-sexuality is rampant.

This problem will continue until ... the citizenry chases down crime (legal or illegal) and opens fire on it en masse in the middle of the street.

It's happened before. I don't see why it wouldn't happen again.

[edit on 3-7-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I hope so too, but it'll never take any less than a major shakeup for that to happen.

It's a pain for them when one of them goes down and that's why they are careful not to dig too deeply down the rabbit hole.

I mean how many people woke up after the Madoff or Enron affair and how many more started waking up after the PTB started ramming their hands down the public money bucket to pay off a problem they helped to create.

I mean, giving corporations billions in bailouts was a MAJOR, yet legal heist in itself and the recent cap and trade emissions tax is another form of tax extortion.

People just need to wake up and realize that the people who were supposed to organize their society has been disorganizing it at the same time, even though it was their job to keep it organized, not vice versa.

Doesn't that warrant termination of employment?

new topics

top topics

join