It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

S4 Informers UFO Hypotheses - *MUST WATCH*

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Half these videos are set to private, is there a link to watch them without having to jump through hoops?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Watch the videos here on ATS, called the Arrivals , there are 51 parts,

very interesting, and truthful, it explains what aliens, ufos, greys,etc

truly are, they are not what you think!!!!! watch and learn!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by truth/seeker
Watch the videos here on ATS, called the Arrivals , there are 51 parts,

very interesting, and truthful, it explains what aliens, ufos, greys,etc

truly are, they are not what you think!!!!! watch and learn!!!!!!

ive watched a few and its all a bit too 'islamic' for my taste.

seems to have an agenda....that turned me off..

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by alienesque

You don't have to watch them all, just ones on ufos, alliens, they are
dead on the truth!!!!!

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
i went through the first 18 episodes and no alien info yet, would you mind to tell wich parts do contain this info? its a nice documentary though it has too much islamistic propaganda in it for my taste...

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
S-4 informers volume 1 2 are really good. I Like how he is talking about Dick Cheney being in S-4 from 1991 this video was made. Connor says he doesnt know why Dick Cheney was there. I can see now how importand a figure like DC turned out to be. Either way very interesting set of videos .

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
It won't let me watch it... It says that its set to private !

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I'm not to up to date on this particular topic, S-4 that is.

I seen some people earlier asking about info on "Ryan", here is a link I found. I have no information about the source site or their ideology, goals, or ulterior motives. I just answered a request for infomation.

Testimony of CIA Assassin

Heres another...

Derek Hennessy aka Connor Ryan

And a relevant thread I found here...

Cheney taken inside S-4 to view flying saucers & EBE bodies?

Hope it is of some help. And I'll try to read up on the subject.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
This just in - it's a doozy people!

Click this link to play all (Part 11 and 12 are set to private??)

"The long-awaited release of the 1991 "Connor O'Ryan" testimony.

A six-hour documentary by Under-Appreciated Science Productions
featuring
Wendelle C. Stevens
with special guest speakers
Robert O. Dean
"Connor O'Ryan"
Gem Cox
and featuring testimony by
Bill Uhouse
Bob Lazar
Steve Wilson
Richard Boylan
Richard Hoagland
Phil Schneider
John Lear
and
Jim Dilettoso

We will let you know it all...

From ufohypotheses.com: "The latest documentary effort by Under-Appreciated Science Productions, called "S-4 Informers" (a six and one half hour long film) has just been finished after many long months of work by Rick Keefe. This documentary contains the first ever wide release of the Connor O'Ryan testimony, detailing the specifics of the above top secret laboratory installation within Area 51 known as S-4. Connor O'Ryan is the pseudonym of an S-4 sentry who defected, and approached Wendelle Stevens in the fall of 1991 and gave testimony as to the activities of certain high officials at the S-4 facility. S-4 rests inside the edge of the Papoose mountains that lay alongside the dry Papoose Lake. S-4 is located just a few miles southwest of the infamous Groom Lake Naval Air Base, for which Area 51 is most famous. However, S-4 is likely an even more secluded and guarded base than Groom Lake. This documentary presents the testimonies and circumstantial evidence regarding the highest extreme of classified secret activities of U.S. Navy scientists, engineers, guards, assassins, and certain government leaders and corporate executives that are conducting special ops missions and advanced experiments involving dangerous elements and energy sources out of the view of congressional oversight and public watchdogs. As well, it appears that a select clique of individuals, organizations, and corporations are profiting handsomely through seeding captured alien technology that has been back-engineered at S-4, then introduced into our society through companies of their choosing, rewarding those "in the know" handsomely, if not illegally, and unethically stunting the spread of this science to the world at large, choosing to keep it secret in order to benefit themselves financially and to promote their aspirations of greater power." "

I apologize upfront for my pre-judging. I started to view the videos but even at 10 minutes each it is a chore listening to people recounting what may happened to others and what they are alleged to have said. So I stopped watching even though I'm a patient person.

Additionally, as I looked at the list of the featured guests, I cannot help but wonder why Wendelle C. Stevens was selected to be told everything by "Connor O'Ryan" since Wendelle is almost persona non grata in UFOlogy. This is because he promoted Eduard "Billy" Meier and didn't go about it in an intelligent manner. Plus Wendelle has to live down his prison time related to sexual misconduct with underaged females.(www.martiansgohome.com...). If you want someone to further your agenda, you'd look for someone that is better placed in the UFOlogy community who is respected enough to get results with the audience you want to reach.

I also do not see why we have the people named below since they were not direct witnesses but were more in the lend-me-your-ear category and all they can do is repeat hearsay. I'm sure Richard Hoagland was not allowed in "S-4" nor John Lear nor and especially Jim Dilettoso, who is never wrong about his computer analyses even though he has been proven wrong.

[edit on 2-10-2009 by Skeptical Ed]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I do not know why some people get a private message, I was able to watch all the videos without problems both volume 1 and 2.

I also noticed Connor seems like a dopey dude in some ways. He does not seem smart enough to be a hired gun killer. He seems like a fast food worker instead of a contract assasin. That is just a impression and not a judgement. He could very well b e just a guy mentaly distressed because of the events being told.
The interview ends abruptly without much explination of what happened to the guy. I thought I heard he was picked up the next day and then I heard " he was dead in a week". This story has strong points and weak points. I am undecided if it is real at this time.
Volume 3 is being released a section at a time so we will see if the story continues.
overall 2 thumbs must watch for sure.

[edit on 2-10-2009 by dntwastetime]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Derek Hennessy, aka "Connor O’Ryan" impostor ...

Web-Site Link ...

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skeptical Ed

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
This just in - it's a doozy people!

Click this link to play all (Part 11 and 12 are set to private??)

"The long-awaited release of the 1991 "Connor O'Ryan" testimony.

A six-hour documentary by Under-Appreciated Science Productions
featuring
Wendelle C. Stevens
with special guest speakers
Robert O. Dean
"Connor O'Ryan"
Gem Cox
and featuring testimony by
Bill Uhouse
Bob Lazar
Steve Wilson
Richard Boylan
Richard Hoagland
Phil Schneider
John Lear
and
Jim Dilettoso

We will let you know it all...

From ufohypotheses.com: "The latest documentary effort by Under-Appreciated Science Productions, called "S-4 Informers" (a six and one half hour long film) has just been finished after many long months of work by Rick Keefe. This documentary contains the first ever wide release of the Connor O'Ryan testimony, detailing the specifics of the above top secret laboratory installation within Area 51 known as S-4. Connor O'Ryan is the pseudonym of an S-4 sentry who defected, and approached Wendelle Stevens in the fall of 1991 and gave testimony as to the activities of certain high officials at the S-4 facility. S-4 rests inside the edge of the Papoose mountains that lay alongside the dry Papoose Lake. S-4 is located just a few miles southwest of the infamous Groom Lake Naval Air Base, for which Area 51 is most famous. However, S-4 is likely an even more secluded and guarded base than Groom Lake. This documentary presents the testimonies and circumstantial evidence regarding the highest extreme of classified secret activities of U.S. Navy scientists, engineers, guards, assassins, and certain government leaders and corporate executives that are conducting special ops missions and advanced experiments involving dangerous elements and energy sources out of the view of congressional oversight and public watchdogs. As well, it appears that a select clique of individuals, organizations, and corporations are profiting handsomely through seeding captured alien technology that has been back-engineered at S-4, then introduced into our society through companies of their choosing, rewarding those "in the know" handsomely, if not illegally, and unethically stunting the spread of this science to the world at large, choosing to keep it secret in order to benefit themselves financially and to promote their aspirations of greater power." "

I apologize upfront for my pre-judging. I started to view the videos but even at 10 minutes each it is a chore listening to people recounting what may happened to others and what they are alleged to have said. So I stopped watching even though I'm a patient person.

Additionally, as I looked at the list of the featured guests, I cannot help but wonder why Wendelle C. Stevens was selected to be told everything by "Connor O'Ryan" since Wendelle is almost persona non grata in UFOlogy. This is because he promoted Eduard "Billy" Meier and didn't go about it in an intelligent manner. Plus Wendelle has to live down his prison time related to sexual misconduct with underaged females.(www.martiansgohome.com...). If you want someone to further your agenda, you'd look for someone that is better placed in the UFOlogy community who is respected enough to get results with the audience you want to reach.

I also do not see why we have the people named below since they were not direct witnesses but were more in the lend-me-your-ear category and all they can do is repeat hearsay. I'm sure Richard Hoagland was not allowed in "S-4" nor John Lear nor and especially Jim Dilettoso, who is never wrong about his computer analyses even though he has been proven wrong.

[edit on 2-10-2009 by Skeptical Ed]

You make yourself out to be this serious researcher and can't even fully watch the videos?

That's not a serious researcher at all. A serious researcher would fully watch the videos despite the content, who is in it or how long it may be.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by xweaponx
Don't you think if there were these huge tunnels people would speak about it?

Don't you think a huge group of people would know?

How many people knew about the underground city that was made for the Manhattan Project?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
cool vids...it seems the informant is a little shaky and talks sorta like hes sick or under alot of stress...had a lot of information to be faked unless he was coming up with this story for years but what would be the point of that? cant wait to watch the second series of vids...

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
S-4 informers volume 3 is in 2 parts so far . The old man is talking aout how both of his sources described the hangers and facilitys almost exactly alike some 11 years apart. Lazar describes the facility almost identicaly. 3 different people draw the same thing. Very interesting production.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by dntwastetime]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
i dont believe a word of this man.i spent 6 yrs in the british army infantry,this fella is no soldier.when i emailed and asked an american army mate of mine, what a marine black seal was he laughed,no such thing.i do believe,just not in fools like that.thx

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join