It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

S4 Informers UFO Hypotheses - *MUST WATCH*

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
This just in - it's a doozy people!

Click this link to play all (Part 11 and 12 are set to private??)
www.youtube.com...

"The long-awaited release of the 1991 "Connor O'Ryan" testimony.

A six-hour documentary by Under-Appreciated Science Productions
featuring
Wendelle C. Stevens
with special guest speakers
Robert O. Dean
"Connor O'Ryan"
Gem Cox
and featuring testimony by
Bill Uhouse
Bob Lazar
Steve Wilson
Richard Boylan
Richard Hoagland
Phil Schneider
John Lear
and
Jim Dilettoso

We will let you know it all...

From ufohypotheses.com: "The latest documentary effort by Under-Appreciated Science Productions, called "S-4 Informers" (a six and one half hour long film) has just been finished after many long months of work by Rick Keefe. This documentary contains the first ever wide release of the Connor O'Ryan testimony, detailing the specifics of the above top secret laboratory installation within Area 51 known as S-4. Connor O'Ryan is the pseudonym of an S-4 sentry who defected, and approached Wendelle Stevens in the fall of 1991 and gave testimony as to the activities of certain high officials at the S-4 facility. S-4 rests inside the edge of the Papoose mountains that lay alongside the dry Papoose Lake. S-4 is located just a few miles southwest of the infamous Groom Lake Naval Air Base, for which Area 51 is most famous. However, S-4 is likely an even more secluded and guarded base than Groom Lake. This documentary presents the testimonies and circumstantial evidence regarding the highest extreme of classified secret activities of U.S. Navy scientists, engineers, guards, assassins, and certain government leaders and corporate executives that are conducting special ops missions and advanced experiments involving dangerous elements and energy sources out of the view of congressional oversight and public watchdogs. As well, it appears that a select clique of individuals, organizations, and corporations are profiting handsomely through seeding captured alien technology that has been back-engineered at S-4, then introduced into our society through companies of their choosing, rewarding those "in the know" handsomely, if not illegally, and unethically stunting the spread of this science to the world at large, choosing to keep it secret in order to benefit themselves financially and to promote their aspirations of greater power." "

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Incredible videos, I've PM'd the channel to see if there is anyway to view the last 2 of the first volume, I really cant wait for the last two volumes. If the first is anyting to go by it should be amazing footage.

Nice.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Very interesting, thanks for sharing.

Is there any more information about this "Connor O'Ryan"? Never heard of him but I got the impression that Mr. Stevens kept his testimony under wraps for the most part since 1991.

His description of the S4 facility exactly matches those of Bob Lazar and "Victor", an interesting coincidence to say the least...

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
The rest of the videos can be found here
video.google.com...#

Cheers for the heads up, I'll watch these today

edit, because it looks like the rest are up and freely available. (well, they appear in the side bit, so I guess they are)

[edit on 4/7/2009 by Acidtastic]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Excellent videos, thanks for posting!

I would really like to see the last two out of the twelve... hopefully they will be put up soon.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fastwalker81
His description of the S4 facility exactly matches those of Bob Lazar and "Victor", an interesting coincidence to say the least...

As much of a coincidence as reading a book, watching TV and repeating it back.

Why do we trust these people?

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Very interesting to say the least. Could someone direct me to 11 & 12 ?? thanks very much

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Don't you think if there were these huge tunnels people would speak about it?

Don't you think a huge group of people would know?

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Sure but there is not much information available about S4 in books and on TV. To this day the site is unacknowledged by the government of the US.

If this "Connor O'Ryan" testimony truly was withheld from the public how do you explain the similarities between multiple witness testimonies?

Bottom line S4 appears to be a real government site. What goes on there is anybodies guess but after multiple whistleblowers came out with the same story it get's my interest.

I don't necessarily but I like to keep an open mind on what they have to say. Do you trust what the government has to say about S4, which is that it doesn't exist?

[edit on 4/7/09 by Fastwalker81]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Interesting. I'm gonna watch all parts.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Sure but there is not much information available about S4 in books and on TV. To this day the site is unacknowledged by the government of the US.

If this "Connor O'Ryan" testimony truly was withheld from the public how do you explain the similarities between multiple witness testimonies?

Bottom line S4 appears to be a real government site. What goes on there is anybodies guess but after multiple whistleblowers came out with the same story it get's my interest.

I don't necessarily but I like to keep an open mind on what they have to say. Do you trust what the government has to say about S4, which is that it doesn't exist?

[edit on 4/7/09 by Fastwalker81]

Fastwalker very good post. The story's of S-4 to match up. They all involve multiple experiments with alien crafts or extraterrestrials. Will we every get photo's of S-4, sadly the answer is no. Because the doors to S-4 are painted the same color of the desert floor making this place completely secret and invisible to satellite imaging technology. Now people are going to ask well don't you think Area 81 employees know about S-4? Well no. If you don't have an S-4 clearance you DO NOT know about it. Plain and simple. Now what goes on in S-4 only I say about 50-100 people know or even less have the clearance to ALL levels to S-4. I'm sure from reading, watching and listening to many EX employees of S-4 like Bob Lazar etc... there are living extraterrestrials at S-4 there are crafts not from the world and technology beyond our advanced at S-4. Now we can't say well they made it up. We NEED to keep our minds open about this because there is not much information about S-4. Some of the employees have been "KILLED" off from speaking about S-4. Plus I know I know all the debunkers say "we'll there is no record of Bob Lazar working at S-4" actually there is if you look at it with all the facts. When hired into S-4 you do NOT have a name you have a number, you do not have a name you are referred to as a number or an agent or Sargent." So finding information by the name is going to be VERY hard to do. Also why hasn't there been information, documents, photo's, videos leaked out of S-4? Well because your body is scanning going into the facility and coming out of the facility.

Now like many government top secret facility. When hired you have to take a LIFE TIME secrecy of your workings at the facility. If spoken about well you risk going to jail, traitor of this country or even worse DEATH. That is why only a few brave souls have been about to talk about S-4

Now is S-4 connected to Area 51? No S-4 is located a few miles from Area 51 and can NOT be viewed by the public so there is no photo's, video so they can carry out the most top secret experiments or crafts.

Well how to employee's get to S-4. Well they are driven in by the buses with blacked out windows and dropped off at Area 51. Or flown in and dropped off at Area 51. Were another bus will come and pick them up and drive them out to S-4.

How many underground levels are there at S-4? There are known 4 levels at S-4. But by MANY military contractors who built the facility after the 90's. They added a total of 30 deep underground levels.

Are there ET's and ET Crafts? By the brave souls who have spoken and been killed off or are still alive who've worked at S-4 have said and all there stories do match up have said "there are difference races of aliens at S-4" There are some grays, reptilians, tall white (8' tall) entities, larger grays (5-6' tall), human like entities, etc...

I hope I've answered all questions before they are asked.

[edit on 4-7-2009 by xweaponx]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   

You said it yourself...

Bob Lazar came to popular attention in 1989. Stories about S4 had been circulating for sometime prior to 1991.

Do you trust what the government has to say about S4, which is that it doesn't exist?

You are presenting a false dichotomy. It is not an either/or situation. Considering the disinformation that has been produced, why should we trust him simply because he is saying something we want to hear?

[edit on 4-7-2009 by DoomsdayRex]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Damn i can't find 11 and 12

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   

You said it yourself...

Well I for one have not heard about this guy before the vid was released a few days ago. And besides the vid I could not find any reference about him from before that time. Wendelle Stevens claimed he withheld the testimony because he feared it was disinfo to discredit him. So if you can find a reference about this guy from lets say the nineties I would love to see it.

You are presenting a false dichotomy. It is not an either/or situation.

I am not sure I'm following you here. Why was my question a false dichotomy? S4 is either a base located at Papoose lake or its not, no?

Considering the disinformation that has been produced, why should we trust him simply because he is saying something we want to hear?

First of all he is not saying what I want to hear. Furthermore the people that have come forward regarding S4 and what happens there all presented some form of evidence. That's atleast alot more then the US Government has shown so far.

All I'm saying is that in my opinion these corroborating testimonies should not be dismissed out of hand just because what they present is well, incredible.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   

You said it yourself...

Well I for one have not heard about this guy before the vid was released a few days ago. And besides the vid I could not find any reference about him from before that time. Wendelle Stevens claimed he withheld the testimony because he feared it was disinfo to discredit him. So if you can find a reference about this guy from lets say the nineties I would love to see it.

You are presenting a false dichotomy. It is not an either/or situation.

I am not sure I'm following you here. Why was my question a false dichotomy? S4 is either a base located at Papoose lake or its not, no?

Considering the disinformation that has been produced, why should we trust him simply because he is saying something we want to hear?

First of all he is not saying what I want to hear. Furthermore the people that have come forward regarding S4 and what happens there all presented some form of evidence. That's atleast alot more then the US Government has shown so far.

All I'm saying is that in my opinion these corroborating testimonies should not be dismissed out of hand just because what they present is well, incredible.

I agree with you. The testimonies are incredible. And "IF" you believe the government tells you the truth then you are completely blind. The government has been caught in many many lies about all sort of things. So the government CAN NOT be trusted.

Also if people can not acknowledged the fact that this former employees of S-4 are brave enough to come forward and speak about this, then they don't even need to be alive. Because these former employees have SEEN and DONE way more things then you or I have even done before. I thank these former S-4 employees for coming out and saying because this information is incredible and helps scientists and people just like you and I advance on what is really going on behind our fence in the back yard. (BTW what is really going on behind our fence in the back yard is a metaphor if anyone can't figure that out)

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
damn i sat here for 1hour 40mins last night and watched all parts but 11 and 12 dont work, anyone know where i can watch them?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Well gosh, this was um... interesting? Some of this stuff they cover I am hearing for the first time, and like most eerie things, it takes an open mind to sit through and consider.

If any of this is even remotely correct, well... um... I guess I'm at a loss for words. I mean either a number of people have completely lost it, or things are seriously not what they seem.

Anyways, still not able to watch 11 or 12 on YouTube or google. Anyone having any luck with that yet?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
well.. first off, it should be noted that the volume before the interview is set to MAX for the music......for those listening with headphones and even those you are not.

Nice tidbit though.. S&F!

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
so what else do you people think about S4?

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by xweaponx

I'm still kinda left hanging since I haven't been able to watch past #10. Do we know what happened to the sentry they were interviewing (Connor)?

It was interesting to hear them talk about the different types of ET's. Kinda blows your mind to think of any possibility of them actually being here. One of the guys mentioned the Annunaki and said he figured they were running the show... which ones would be the Annunaki? I think it's funny how the Greys have their own "mini-me's" (shorter version organic robots).

The thing that's ironic about all of this is how we've been 'looking to the stars' waiting for alien intervention to perhaps help us out, and yet with S4, it sounds like they are not only already here, but that they may be TPTB and have been running things all along. Or am I looking at this wrong?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join