It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Mexican Midget Wrestlers Killed by Fake Prostitutes! FOR REAL.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   

MEXICO CITY — Mexican authorities say two professional wrestlers found dead in a low-rent hotel in the capital may have been drugged to death by female robbers.

I know this isn't funny, call me cold but, OMG the headline! I can't stop laughing!!!

www.foxnews.com...:s0:a16:g2:r4:c0.150730:b26198764:z0

[edit on 3-7-2009 by Sundancer]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Hopefully the robbers will at some time get reincarnated as very little people. For three lifetimes.

[edit on 3-7-2009 by CoolBlackHole]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Its totally messed up that they called them midgets when the acceptable terms are little people, people or short stature, etc.
I'm usually not into the whole PC thing but I'm a little person myself so its sort of personal.
I mean really would they ever use the N word in a headline? I don't think so.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by FunSized

Thank you for understanding that it was the HEADLINE I found so funny.

To kill one little person isn't cool, but to kill two? Isn't there some kind of family curse you get for that?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Sundancer

First time in history the tag team duo got defeated. Just kidding..

What a horrible thing to happen, I hope those two woman get caught.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I read another article posted in a Guatemalan paper. It said the two young ladies were actually prostitutes. It came across in that article that the two wrestlers actually hired them out, and didn't pay up. I guess the two "little" wrestlers got tagged out.

I agree that the article headline is um, funny, but extremely distasteful....to the point right in league with Fox.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Murder is a terrible thing. It doesn't matter who it is really. I mean if the little guys were decent, nice people then I'm sure that they didn't deserve this. I'll bet that if the women were the ones drugged to death it wouldn't be funny (I mean it's not anyway, but, telling the truth as always, the name of the thread got me smirking for a few seconds. I am not proud)...

Get those women! Murder is terrible and I think that they should be killed in the same way by the police (alright, more proffessional like the chair or something) to truly get justice!

Ramadwarf on birds that escaped from Hitchcock's collection

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Actually, the term is short people.

Just kidding. Murder shouldn't happen to anyone.

[edit on 7/4/09 by Ferris.Bueller.II]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Has anyone ever drank way to many margaritas on a Sunday afternoon and watched little people pron movies in high speed? Now that's some funny stuff - Not that I've done it myself...

top topics

join