It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CropCirlces manmade? Rockefeller Funds Crop Circle Research.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Rockefeller Funds Crop Circle Research

One Question, why would Rockefeller pay for Crop Circle research if they are proven to be man made ?
Dont you think the Rockefellers have enough resources to find this out ?
Rockefeller Funds Crop Circle Research
US billionaire Laurance Rockefeller is to fund the UK's biggest survey of crop circles.
Colin Andrews Crop Circle website.

2012 Debate Colin Andrews THE 'GLOBAL FITNESS GRAPH' AND WHY THE 2012 PROPHECY IS
DIFFERENT TO OTHERS.

Wierd WiltShire

The horse, which allegedly had its left ear and genitals hacked off, was discovered two years ago near the scene of Operation Blackbird, the three week long £1 million crop circle watch set up by circles researchers Colin Andrews and Pat Delgado. Mr Potter, a researcher for Pendragon, a group which investigates anomalous phenomena and an investigator for the British UFO Research Association, claims that the bizarre incident has been hushed up. "Despite all my inquiries and much to my surprise, I have encountered what seems like a cover-up, although I am loathe to use a term like that," he said.

UFO Photos from 1870 - 1939.

Crop circles: the dead flies mystery

Amtea's Journal

My sense is that in the time until about December 2011 (in 2012 I think things are going to be going so fast it will be difficult to make many plans) we’re going into a time of great fear or great opportunity. Remember to make a loaf of bread; all you need is a certain percentage of leaven in the dough. We’ve had crop circles that involved all these themes.
We are co-creating our future with each breath we take and each intention we hold."

Why the Creation Cycles do not end December 21 2012, but October 28, 2011

1. 3115-2721 BC
2. 2721-2326
3. 2326-1932
4. 1932-1538
5. 1538-1144
6. 1144-749
7. 749-355
8. 355- AD 40
9. AD 40-434
10. 434-829
11. 829-1223
12. 1223-1617
13. 1617-2011
Corrected durations of the Thirteen Heavens baktuns of the Long Count

Time Travelers Project Messages from the Future

In the back of my head there continued to be a little voice that kept saying that I should calculate this differently. But how? The current day precession cycle does not consist of 25,920 years as the Sumerians had written down but of 25,776 years. The number 2160 is the twelfth fraction of a precession cycle that takes 25,920 years. If we divide 25,776 by twelve then we come up with 2148 years. I am under the assumption that the revolution time of the 12th planet takes 2148 years instead of 3600 or 2160 years. If we proceed to calculate in periods of 2148 years starting at 10,983 BC and add another degree and a half of 25,776 to it, in other words that means 107.4 years then we come up with a result of... 2012 AD!! The end of the Mayan Calendar. Coincidence? Without wishing for this to happen this calculation surprisingly enough appeared in the mailbox. At first I was looking at it in total surprise. If we take the previously written article in the Intermediar and compare it to these calculations of a revolutionary time of 2148 years for the 12th planet then it isn't as strange as it first seems that it will once again make an appearance in our Solar System in the year 2012.

Planet X and Sumerians Nibiru - Mayan Tzoltze ek' one in the Same?

So my conclusion is that we experience catastrophe approximately every 4200 years (2 x 2,148 = 4200) and 3 times within a precessional time scale of 25,776 years. Mayan Elder, Hunbatz Men, also revealed that the Mayans have known about Tzoltze ek' (Nibiru) for many years. They say "The planet has a period of 6,500 years, not 3,600, and visits us 4 times every 26,000 year precessional cycle" (Platonic Year or Great Year, that ends on 21st December 2012). If we go back 6,444 years (3 x 2,148) from 2012 AD, then it brings us to 4,432 BC, when the Antarctic ice cap

Joshua, The Longest Day and the Return of Planet X

After the death of Moses the leader of the people of Israel became Joshua.Under his leadership was conquered most of the land of Canaan. The Elohim/ Anunnaki, the inhabitants of Gliese 581c & Eris/ Nibiru were involved in the process of Jewish state formation.

They had a principal purpose: to prepare the nation in the middle of which would come Messiah Jesus/ Enlil. He will establish the faith in the One Real God: Yahweh, known by Sumerians with the name Anu - the Leader of the Twelfth Planet (Gliese 581c/ Dark Star and its Station/ Planet Eris/ Nibiru).

The Watchers/ Angels and their spaceships become visible in that time (3,600 years ago) in which the Planet of the Gods came close to the Earth (between Mars and Jupiter).

Project WormWood

While this might seem extreme, current evidence strongly suggests that the possibility of the extinction of our species occurring in our lifetime is not only possible, but highly probable, and not just the rantings of a Biblical alarmist. Quite a bit of scientific proof has been proffered to back up the evidence for global warming, extreme weather, massive earthquakes and earth changes, famine/food shortages and the diseases that follow in their wake, and a pole shift. Could Nostradamus have been referring to Nibiru or Planet X when he spoke of the “King of Terror” that comes from the sky? Have the world’s governments known about the immediacy of the threat of a near-earth object code named Project Wormwood, and is it Planet X?

USMC looting the Iraqi Museum ?

But that’s not all: in the process of safeguarding the museum and searching for its lost treasures, Dr John Curtis, head of the ancient Near East department at the British Museum, claims troops and agents have disturbed vital archaeological material: “Archaeological sites are being destroyed in order to find these objects,” he argues. “In the process of that looting, very important archaeological evidence gets lost. And it's this evidence that can tell us a great deal about the civilisation.” Dr Curtis argues the looting has created its own vicious circle – troops leave museum, museum gets looted; troops guard museum, loot disappears;

INDIGENOUS PERSON FROM PAPUA NEW GUINEA CLAIMED IN US GOVERNMENT PATENT

Patenting Indigenous People

In an unprecedented move, the United States Government has issued itself a
patent on a foreign citizen. On March 14, 1995, an indigenous man of the
Hagahai people from Papua New Guinea's remote highlands ceased to own his
genetic material. While the rest of the world is seeking to protect the
knowledge and resources of indigenous people, the National Institutes of
Health (NIH) is patenting them. "This patent is another major step down
the road to the commodification of life. In the days of colonialism,
researchers went after indigenous people's resources and studied their
social organizations and customs. But now, in biocolonial times, they are
going after the people themsleves" says Pat Roy Mooney, RAFI's Executive
Director, who is at The Hague investigating prospects for a World Court
challenge to the patenting of human genetic material.

Well, this is just about 10% of what I have .. Read it.. USA obviously can 'Claim' and 'Patent' peoples DNA, and what is on tv is M.J.
Who is lying here ? are the hole thing you read about true ! ?

Read and Ponder, some thing Is happening and we must get to gether and figure it out !

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

One Question, why would Rockefeller pay for Crop Circle research if they are proven to be man made ?

As a huge believer and researcher of UFO phenomena, I still sit on the edge of skepticism when it comes to crop circles. And I don't know why.

I think they are paying for research because there needs to be more answers found rather then criticism.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Wow,good post,Lots of stuff there,hours of reading.Will go through it all.Interesting how the revised date is 28 October 2011.I take it you have read ET_MANs thread saying its all gonna hit the fan on 11 OCT 2011.S & F for you my friend.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I have always been very interested in Crop Circles.. For many many years I have done my best to come to some end to these.. While granted many of these are man made.. I can say there are a few rare ones that I can not explain!

However Rockefeller getting into the research bothers me deeply..
As Rockefellers have this nasty habbit of double dealing.. And funding their own creations.. Such as wars, ect ect..

Could some of these crop circles be created by Rockefeller funded deals?

Makes me wonder now honestly.. Could parts of the Rockefeller science team be a part of the making of many CC?

I simply do not trust them.. And anything they have their hands in becomes dirty instantly to me..

These guys wouldnt blink at the chance to stage something crazy like this..

They make the circles and now they are going to research their own handy work.. And make claims to set us up to knock us down..

They have been preping us for years and years... Prepping us for what is still an unknown.. But it has to do with Fake aliens..

So sir I don't like how Rockefeller has taken an interest in this.. Not one bit..

Good thread however! Great info.. And informed me of many things I didnt already know.. And I've spent a greater part of my life digging for info about CC..
Thanks S&F from me!

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Moreonethananyone

Thanx, I read ET_Mans also, and I have been into this for a while, I am pretty sure of the connection of things, but finding the right 'websites' to back it up is abit hard.

I watched the thread poster earlier with the Secret Space - Alien Invasion, and it goes down my own chain of thought !
I need to think more on this. I have so goddarn many Favs to peice together..

i came across an radio show where this guy said the key to this crop circles are to look into crop circle researches that have been killed during the last years.. So , Start digging !!!
[edit on 3-7-2009 by ChemBreather]

[edit on 3-7-2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

Im thinking that either way if the Rockefellers are involved, Choas must ensue. If Rockefellers pay some one to make them, it must have a purpose, and if Rockefeller pays for it to be researched, it must be some thing to it .

3rd possibility ofcourse is to have a laugh at our expence !!

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Crop circles were pretty new when he originally funded it. And he has been dead for about 5 years now so who knows if the fund remains in existence.

Like others, I am not sure about crop circles. They are fascinating but since they exposed the hoaxers I always question. Too, it seems ET could figure out by now what we can understand and what we can't.

Back to Laurence, he may well have been trying to give legitimacy to a fraud, steer people down the wrong path or maintain a cover up.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
This is a distraction from the ailen that he calls his masters.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

You do realise the article you've linked to was written in 1999?

Where's the follow up on it?
Surely there would be some sort of result published in the last 10 years?

That would be a lot more interesting than you somehow linking a 10 year old story about Rockefeller funding crop circle research with planet X, a self deluded hippie who thinks she's in contact with time travelers and a patent on a Hagahai indigenous person from Papua New Guinea??

Oh by the way, the patent was dropped many years ago:

After months of indecision and confusing signals, the US National Institutes of Health (NIH) has finally put an end to its internationally-denounced patent on the human cell line of a Hagahai indigenous person from Papua New Guinea. I hope this is the end of what is arguably the most offensive patent ever issued." says Alejandro Argumedo of the Canada-based Indigenous Peoples' Biodiversity Network (IPBN).

While not yet officially announced, NIH filed paperwork to "disclaim" the patent at the US Patent and Trademark Office (PTO) on October 24, 1996. The NIH disclaimer forfeits all of the US Government's "past and future rights in each and every claim of United States Patent No. 5,397,696... thereby relinquishing all control over said patent."

www.etcgroup.org...

Your 'research' seems tedious at best, much like your thread about Mossad killing those two french students.

[edit on 3/7/09 by Chadwickus]

top topics

join