It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBAMA isnt a citizen, he shouldnt be Prez

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Just because he has been a horrible President so far doesn't mean that he isn't an American citizen. There have been other American citizens in the past who have been equally bad at usurping constitutional rights... just because a President is bad at what they do does not make them a foreign citizen.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Like I said, he did show his birth certificate during the campaign. Until there is proof that his birth certificate was faked- and- not just mere speculation- my mind about this issue will remain unchanged. I think this is a conspiracy theory propagated by various conservative factions who were against Obama during the Presidential campaign who didn't want him elected. There are other deeper questions more worth our time than this... such as the question if he bought out the media during the campaign, or, if this was devised long before... there are other questions more worth our time.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
reply to post by Frankidealist35

show us the motherf***ing Birth Certificate!
Simple enough for you?

Interesting

Very interesting

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Obama was born in Hawaii, in 1961.

Both of Hawaii's major newspapers recorded the birth in 1961. You can see them right here, if you still have any doubts.

This is the smoking gun evidence that he was, in fact, born in Hawaii. If anyone can provide evidence to the contrary, please do so ASAP, as I (as well as the rest of the country) would be very interested in seeing it.

Unless, of course, you believe the newspapers were infiltrated in 1961 to ensure that no one would question baby Obama's legitimacy to one day become president.

Seriously, those who believe he wasn't born in the US: the ball is in your court.

Proceed.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
reply to post by kozmo

Like I said, he did show his birth certificate during the campaign. Until there is proof that his birth certificate was faked- and- not just mere speculation- my mind about this issue will remain unchanged. I think this is a conspiracy theory propagated by various conservative factions who were against Obama during the Presidential campaign who didn't want him elected. There are other deeper questions more worth our time than this... such as the question if he bought out the media during the campaign, or, if this was devised long before... there are other questions more worth our time.

OK, you aren't naive... you are thick-headed!

What part of my post about the Certificate of Live Birth did you not comprehend? The part about a COLB NOT being a Birth Certificate? The part about how ANYONE can obtain a COLB under the law in Hawaii? The part about the COLB having no bearing on one's citizenship? All of the above???
Seriously, this is want on ignorance!

Did the whole army of attorneys, the millions spent suppressing his records, the evidence that the COLB - which is NOT a Birth Certificate - was a fabrication - did any of that give you pause for even a mere moment? Instead you rant about "Buying off the media"???
Dude, Seriously???
I declare this square-dance over. Apparently no measure of rationale will be capable of penetrating that bunker that you call a head!

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by drwizardphd

OMG!!!
A birth Announcement in a newspaper!
Well, that seals it for me. No need for a Birth Certificate, there was an announcement in a newspaper!

Wait just a minute... My cousin who lives in Germany gave birth to her twin girls in Hamburg but there was a birth announcment in both the Cleveland paper and the Detroit paper to alert family and freinds. Well, at least they'll be US Citizens because it was reported in the newspaper!

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by John Edwards

Oh, cool... So you've seen the Birth Certificate then. Man, I just wish he'd show the rest of us... so we could all be as certain as you are.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Regardless, it's not like it will do much. The mainstream media would just play off you guys as a bunch of racists. There is a ton of evidence supporting that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii. How about moving onto other conspiracy theories? He's going to be President for the next 4 years whether we like it or not... so... keeping our focus on this side issue will only make us look like sore losers.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Why is it, that through all the discussion of this topic here on ATS, as well as elsewhere across the net, nobody has been able to actually justify a single reason that he should not have to provide the original, official birth certificate?

It was published in the newspapers in 1961. Does anyone have anything other than a digital rendition of this publication? Anyone have the paper that was left on their doorstep in 61? Didn't think so. For those that take the newspaper publication as proof of birth in accordance with the constitution, as it pertains to presidential eligibility, I'll state for the record that this post was originally written in 1961. Hey, does that prove that I knew Obama would be elected president way back in '61? I think it does...

It amazes me how loosely "proof" is defined in this subject. Some people won't just believe something they're told. But, if someone else comes along and says the same thing, followed by the phrase "... and this proves it", the same information now constitutes iron-clad proof.

Personally, whether or not he is eligible is not the most intriguing aspect of this debate. The question of the day in my book, is why, when it's so easily done, hasn't Obama squashed the entire matter by simply producing the original, official birth certificate? 7 minutes out of his day, or rather some intern's day, and this would be a dead issue. That is of course, if it exists. I personally don't care if he's a natural born citizen or not. My stance is that he should be removed from office for the simple fact that he's grossly incompetent.

So for those of you arguing that he's provided mountains of evidence, empirical proof in the form of CLB's and digitally archived newspaper publications, ask yourself why all of these mountains of evidence have been produced in lieu of a single document that the nation has been asking for for over a year now.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Unit541

Does it honestly matter to you that much? I mean- even if Barack Obama was a non-US born citizen and we had a US born President replace him would it make that much of a difference? I know you may hate him and so do I but I think a lot of this stems down from a race issue. I'm not playing the race card here... but it's one thing to call someone a traitor to the US constitution... it's entirely another to accuse them of not being a US citizen in the first place and I have yet for one true birther believer to tell me why they would go and accuse another citizen- of not being a US citizen... I think all you guys really want to do is get rid of him prematurely... that's not how it works. You don't wake up the masses like that... it would be much better to use the time that he is in office educating people about the financial system- which is what we've been doing all this time. That seems to have more of a positive effect of people than just saying that he wasn't a US born citizen. That's like saying your best friend who is an African American is a foreign born citizen because they haven't shown proof of their birth here. Have you ever been asked to show proof of your own birth? Regardless, it's not like a proven US born citizen would make a difference at this case.

[edit on 4-7-2009 by Frankidealist35]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo

Wait just a minute... My cousin who lives in Germany gave birth to her twin girls in Hamburg but there was a birth announcment in both the Cleveland paper and the Detroit paper to alert family and freinds. Well, at least they'll be US Citizens because it was reported in the newspaper!

As long as your cousin is a US citizen, then yes, the girls will be US citizens. Also, it is highly unorthodox for a newspaper to run a birth in its "births" section for a baby born in another country, so I'm assuming your cousin requested that those ads be run, and they were probably in the public section and not the official births section. This is not a common practice at all and to suggest that Obama's parents did this shows how far some of you are willing to reach in order to confirm your "theory" with yourselves.

I am no fan of Obama, and I would be satisfied if he were no longer president due to a technicality. However, the 'no birth certificate' movement is a made-up issue, and there is absolutely no evidence to back up the claims that he wasn't born here in the US.

There are a few points that the 'no certificate' crowd likes to make:

- A certificate of live birth can be attained in Hawaii even if you were not born there.

-- While this may or may not be true, it is a moot point as Obama's certificate of live birth states not only the town, but also the county, island and even the exact time of birth.

- Obama's grandmother has stated that she was in the delivery room, in Kenya, on the date of his birth.

-- This supposed confession was brought up by Philip J. Berg, the attorney who has attempted to sue Obama over this very issue. To this day, he has failed to release that recording, even though it would essentially prove his case.

Also, in the documentary "Obama's Kenyan Roots", which can be found here, Obama's grandmother is reveals that she met her grandson for the first time when he visited Kenya at the age of 26. This directly contradicts the claims made by Berg.

- Obama has refused to show his original, long-form birth certificate, and has even spent hundreds of thousands of dollars to have his information locked up.

-- While it is true that he hasn't released his long-form birth certificate, it is not true that he has spent money to cover it up. This is a fabrication based on his campaign's payments to their legal team, who, to this day, have not spent a dime of that money in relationship to the birth certificate issue, because that issue has never been brought up successfully in a court of law.

As to why Obama refuses to release his long form certificate? It may be a private matter, it may be a matter of principle. For either reason, the fact remains that no other president in the history of the US has been required to release their original birth certificate. Obama has no reason to be the first, only to satisfy xenophobic right-wing fringe theorists. He may see it as an issue of race, he may see it as an issue of religion, he may just see it as an issue of stupidity. In any event, it is not required of him to release that information to the public, just like it hasn't been for any POTUS prior.

If anyone has any actual evidence to back up their claims that he wasn't born in Hawaii, here is the place to put it. Don't simply speculate, don't simply question, don't simply ignore. Go out and do some research. Provide solid evidence that he was born outside the US. You will change my mind if you do. The goal of ATS is to deny ignorance, after all.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative
I know Obama is considered a "God" by Democrats. But the only thing Obama has in common with God is that they both don't have birth certificates.
And you know what is the difference between God and Barack Obama...God does not think He is Barack Obama...hahaha

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

I does matter. It is important and intrinsic to what the United States of America is about. We are a sovereign nation of free people who have independence, rights and freedom. Our nation is unlike any other in the world.

Our president must be free from foreign influence. He must be loyal and devoted to preserving the freedoms of the 50 states. A "naturalized" citizzen will by nature of thier birth have foreign entaglements, sympathies and competing influence of ideology. John Mc Cain was also not elegible to be president, some contend- because being born in Panama, he is Naturalized and not natural born. I believe the entaglements and influences of this non native land birth is evident in the personality of both men.

Obama looks to progressive sociological ideas for answers to solve problems that are larger than what his reach should be...because of his global childhood and experience. He only needs to be concerned with the executive office duties as laid out in the Constitution.

McCains predominant military life...literally from birth...leads him in a direction of anger and vindication. He wanted to be a president who would be strong militarily...because of his way of life. This also is not the right perspective for our President to have. We need a more level headed and egalitarian approach. He needs to be a man who knows the American people, has worked with them, gone to school with them ...knows about all the classes:poor, middle and affluent and can engage and understand the challenges and successes of each. The founding fathers KNEW what they were doing, and Natural Born is the simplest of all definitions...means born on US soil. This is a constitutional requirement. I hope it is never amended by fools who do not understand its import.

[edit on 7/5/2009 by Missing Blue Sky]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Missing Blue Sky

I does matter. It is important and intrinsic to what the United States of America is about. We are a sovereign nation of free people who have independence, rights and freedom. Our nation is unlike any other in the world.

Our president must be free from foreign influence. He must be loyal and devoted to preserving the freedoms of the 50 states. A "naturalized" citizzen will by nature of thier birth have foreign entaglements, sympathies and competing influence of ideology. John Mc Cain was also not elegible to be president, some contend- because being born in Panama, he is Naturalized and not natural born. I believe the entaglements and influences of this non native land birth is evident in the personality of both men.

There is no proof that Barack Obama is a foreign citizen. It's all right wing conspiracy fanatics who want to do away with him who are interested in it. I want him gone too. But, it wouldn't matter even if he wasn't a US born citizen because no matter who is in charge the President would screw things up.

Obama looks to progressive sociological ideas for answers to solve problems that are larger than what his reach should be...because of his global childhood and experience. He only needs to be concerned with the executive office duties as laid out in the Constitution.

It sounds like you only are against him for ideological reasons than. I am against him for more reasons than that. A President going against the constitution should not be new for you.

McCains predominant military life...literally from birth...leads him in a direction of anger and vindication. He wanted to be a president who would be strong militarily...because of his way of life. This also is not the right perspective for our President to have. We need a more level headed and egalitarian approach. He needs to be a man who knows the American people, has worked with them, gone to school with them ...knows about all the classes:poor, middle and affluent and can engage and understand the challenges and successes of each. The founding fathers KNEW what they were doing, and Natural Born is the simplest of all definitions...means born on US soil. This is a constitutional requirement. I hope it is never amended by fools who do not understand its import.

The character of a President says nothing if they are foreign born or not. The current President is a US born citizen and this conspiracy theory is a fake issue, a made up issue, as someone else said brought about by angry right wingers during the election. You just want him out of office prematurely. That's all you want. That's not again, as I said how to wake up the masses.

[edit on 7/5/2009 by Missing Blue Sky]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Regardless, he is president and that is not going to change. He was put in office by TPTB and will unfortunately stay there.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
The fact that he is too arrogant to satisfy the doubt, and with all the cover up from the Justice department to the bought media, I think he is just asking for someone to resolve the problem personally! I think he is putting him self and his details more at risk every day this continues to be ignored.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   

If you think this thread is not worthy, why bother to post your opinions? If you don't care if the POTUS is a natural born citizen or not, wht do you take such a stance?
Personally, I don't like him....regardless if he's an american or whatever. He is a lair....lies roll off his tongue at record speed. I wonder how long it will take for all the sheep in his flock to wake up.
If only we had Ron Paul as POTUS, he'd wake up the hill! But, TPTB would stand for that to happen. He would have put a thorn in their asses that couldn't be removed.
Oh well....win some, lose some.... more freedoms.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join