It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Big Bang Never Happened

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Liberal1984
Excellent effort for a truly excellent thread!!! Star & Flag!

Isn't it outrageous how the scientific communities love of closed minded,
orthodoxy, is allowed to retard almost every area of human knowledge?
I think (in an ideal world!) people who tarnish others careers because of a love of orthodoxy (or is it just hatred of radicalism?) would be disqualified from scientific institutions in much the same as openly racist people were-are.

Some day (because of the consistent nature of reality) it will indeed be revealed that the Big Bang stands for Big Bull. It will happen in much the same way as a contracting universe was de-bunked at the start of the 90's. Kinda ironic as it was the hubble telescope that proved the theory to be 100% trash, and Hubble is named after an advocate of the big bang, yet this is another observation that contradicts the Big Bang, as nobody has found the "Dark Matter" that is supposed to be (somehow) causing the universe to excellerate (a reverse of normal gravity). The only thing that makes me see sence about Dark Matter is that it's probably dark, because it's also Bull.

But I fear whenever BB is disproven, I will either be a middle aged, or old man. The only sad thing that changes is that the older I am, the more effort of "naive or conformist" minded geniuses & interlecturals will have been wasted. Who does science have to blame? A state of mind, and how incredibly unscientific is that!!!

Retard thinking? If you have any exposure to the scientific method, you know it's an adversterial system. Scientists use a time honored method, to figure out what is the truth as we understand it. The scientific method insures, when a conclussion is reached, it can only be there by as many as possible. When you look at our expanding universe, and run it backwards, it comes to a small single point.

I would assume you have some idea of what we think, at the physical level of the universe. In so much as we may have 13 or more dimensions that we call a brane, as in membrane, it may be the cause of how our universe came into being. To better understand what a "brane" is, think of them of them being ripples, or waves on the water. And if you throw rocks in a lake, you see the wave coming in all directions in a circle. But throw in a second rock, and each wave from both rocks will cancel each other out.

We call this a reverse soliton wave. Such energy transfer is, with soliton probagation close to 100% efectiveness in disapation of the energy in both waves. Its close to 100%, but not quite.That additional energy has to go some where. If the big bang did happen and I believe it did, we need to ask how. I am more convinced then ever. I think a soliton probagation could have been how the very early universe expanded faster then light. The energy for this to happen at all, I think came from the other brane our universe touched. ( Actually, it was the two branes that hit each other that created us, the 3rd universe) I think the universe is a mechanisim that works on the idea of birth, death and rebirth. But I only believe this applies to our universe over our 15billion years we think our universe is old.

How old are the branes themselves? I think their age is infanate.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I thought I'd resurrect this thread from the grave since people actually wanted to see some of the papers behind my claims.

In this thread you find papers supporting my position that the big bang is a joke, SR/GR are wrong, and that alternative theories have been proposed that better account for observation without mythical black holes, neutron stars, or other such warping space nonsense.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Dr. Donald Scott gives a formal presentation at the NASA Goddard Space Center in support of plasma cosmology.

Watch it here.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
it probably never did, as with the global warming saga

Mod Edit: Please see Terms And Conditions Of Use 4) Advertising. Thank you - Jak

edit on 19/9/10 by JAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

The Spirit comments on the big bang theory, black holes, crop circles, Atlantis and the polar shift, the Pyramids and the portals back to the source and much more: messages2012.blogspot.com - via automatic writing

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join