It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stephen Hawking: "Humans Have Entered a New Stage of Evolution"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Belladonic Haze

Great topic!

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Spirituality is a major part of life and understanding. Being in tune with yourself and with your environment is the first in "enlightenment." Knowledge can be gained through time in nature or in literature. Don't limit your learning space. Knowledge is the only thing that no government, religious secret society, or dictator can take from you. Read up, there is something to believe in.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Quote:
"We are more than just our genes."

Yes, we are consciences.
Everything we do is stored in the Quantum Universe.

All you do next is align yourself with other consciences or information you like.

And this is interesting ...
Google ... "Parents Think Boy Is Reincarnated Pilot - ABC News."
There are amazing videos on the internet about it.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I know this is a little off topic - but if Hitler was so f-in great why did he make so many awful tactical decisions!??

He did it because like all parasitical dictators he surrounded himself by weak yes-men council and he hedonistically drugged himself into a self serving orgy of ignorance!

Was he an able politician - perhaps - but a Great Leader!? Give me a break!

Alexander the Great or Genghis Kahn easily outclass him in every way Humanly possible!

And even Hitler knew the Germans were mere mongrels compared to the Dane's - who continue to outclass the pathetic Germans in every way to this very day!

(there's my personal racist bias!)

If Hitler weren't such an utter incompetent his "adopted" nation would not be the subserviant dogs under the whip of the NWO today!

I mean - let's get real people!

[edit on 6-7-2009 by TruthMagnet]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Alan Griswold is saying many things similar to what Stephen Hawking is. The difference is that he knows what segment of the human population is responsible for the creative spark.

See my related threads:

Alan Griswold: Humans Have Entered a New Stage of Anti-Evolution
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Many of you are actually Neanderthals
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
My mamas baby boy can't go extinct!

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Matrix

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
reply to post by John Matrix

I claimed to want to learn and gain understading, never superiority.

Great, Here's more for you to think about then:
part 1:
www.youtube.com...
part 2:
www.youtube.com...
part 3:
www.youtube.com...
part 4:
www.youtube.com...

I have heard all the arguments for evolution. Have you heard all the arguments concerning creationism? You cannot claim to have given it any unbiased and impartial attention if you have not examined both sides.
Ok aside from the appearant logic leaps necessary to believe in ID, the bulk the evidence you point everyone to is Youtube. Youtube, the place where the fat jedi kid video reigns as king. I see your youtube videos with a self edited wikipedia page that says that Abovetopsecret.com is the worlds tastiest flavor of ice cream. I would like some good links to some information, not youtube links.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deus Ex Machina 42
Sadly, our species won't make it for much longer at the rate we'll going. There' so many things in humanity's way in these coming years that I want to believe we, as species will be able to make it through all this... but at this point in time, and the type of world we sadly live in, I don't see it happening unfortunately.

To come all this way and for nothing... we'll not even going to be able to make it off this planet, let alone colonize space and other planets...

What a shame. God help us all.

Problem when people say this is that every generation EVER has said this in my opinion. I've read account of thousands of years ago, of end of the world predictions based on "how the world is going."
And it never is true. Yes, the world is screwed up, that doesn't mean that we're on a path to extinction.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join