It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in Nanjing, China

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
has this been debunked guys?

it looks like cgi at the end when the ufo lights go on and it dissapears

www.youtube.com...

can someone edit the video for me please

[edit on 3-7-2009 by Picollo30]

[edit on 3-7-2009 by Picollo30]

MOD edit to fix embedded video

[edit on 7/3/2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I seen this exact CGI ufo over a sky scraper in China... dissapears exactly the same... with the ring of blue lights. I'll find the video for you.

EDIT: Ok, I've searched and searched and cannot find it, my apologies... I would like to know if I'm imagining seeing this ufo in another context.. anyone else think this video is familiar?

[edit on 3-7-2009 by and14263]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Hey guys I know I'm new but has anyone heard of this story on the news about 4 people in a car in Canada that somehow ended up in a Lake with no track marks or anything to show that they skid into the lake? It's pretty screwed up. I think they were abducted but the aliens ended up putting them back in the wrong place. Rather than landing them on the the ground they dropped them in the water.

www.ottawacitizen.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by cper2009

Besides being totally unrelated to the OP's CGI video, the reason why there are no tracks is because it had rained and washed them all away.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Its extremely difficult to make a CG film with a shaky camera that looks smooth.

In saying that, you gotta figure out if your seeing the whole picture...for instance, take a big picture, then put a smaller box on the picture...lets say that box is the pretend camera shot...you can then put a UFO, Unicorn, etc on the original picture and then make it appear like your holding and wiggling the camera, bringing the ufo in and out of the camera.

then you simply make the ufo zoom off in cool fashion.

One way to get past this is to see whats being viewed...if they pan far to the side, spin the camera around, etc...then bring the camera back to view of the ufo, then thats a pretty solid film.

This film does go a little bit from one side to another...which means..

well, it means its not impossible CG, but certainly one of the more complex ones if it is CG.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Sorry I just wanted to see if anyone else saw the connection. Even if it did rain I'm not sure how the marks would disappear overnight like that.

The Nanjing video, looks fake to me. The movement of the craft and how purposefully blurry it was shows me that it was done cheaply on your everyday computer with some video editing software. Not convincing at all.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Its extremely difficult to make a CG film with a shaky camera that looks smooth.

In saying that, you gotta figure out if your seeing the whole picture...for instance, take a big picture, then put a smaller box on the picture...lets say that box is the pretend camera shot...you can then put a UFO, Unicorn, etc on the original picture and then make it appear like your holding and wiggling the camera, bringing the ufo in and out of the camera.

then you simply make the ufo zoom off in cool fashion.

One way to get past this is to see whats being viewed...if they pan far to the side, spin the camera around, etc...then bring the camera back to view of the ufo, then thats a pretty solid film.

This film does go a little bit from one side to another...which means..

well, it means its not impossible CG, but certainly one of the more complex ones if it is CG.

Its not that hard to add 3D to a shaking camera. You just need to track it.. There is software that does this automatically. 2 main ones are Boujou, and PFtrack.

this video in particular has a great object to track to... the building.

Or you can just make a 3D camera and hand track it..

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Picollo30

This looks fake the lights are fake and why are they in one place?This looks like someone edited this video.And they made a presentation out of it.Normally people would be like "AHHHH ALIENS AHHH!"
this video looks too fake.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
People, people, I can't believe what I'm reading. It's so clearly a fake. I t couldn't be more fake if it had a huge neon sign on top of it which flashed, "I AM FAKE".

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by and14263

Maybe not exactly the same, but very similar, this one?:

At least it disappears in the same way, and it looks fake too

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
UFO over China - suddenly disappears - August 17 2006 (great quality)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Picollo30

This is a manipulated bad copy of this one, the original.

This video already discussed in 2006.

Next time use the search function to avoid repeating the same subject, for example
search for UFO Nanjing.

new topics

top topics

join