It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream: Huge Volcano Eruption

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I had the most vivid dream last night and feel compelled to share it with you. This was no ordinary dream mind you, it was the scariest, most real dream I've ever experenced.
In my dream I am walking down a busy city street in a quiet town somewhere in the Northwest..Oregon or Washington maybe. As I'm walking down the sidewalk I glance to my right and notice a every tall mountain (MT.Rainer?) with smoke emerging from the top, I start to tell the people around me to look at that but before I can finish the sentence the mountain explodes. I can vividly see the top of the mountain explode and showers of burning embers falling around us as thick as rain.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
That's weird you should mention this.

I had a dream last night that I was in this place like a car shop or something but it was in this place like MGM studios or something like that. Anyway I was in the shop and I started hearing people scream and running around and as this one person was trying to tell what was happening, lava came up through the floor destroying everything. The walls started crashing down and bubbling magma everywhere while people were screaming and stuff.

I couldn't get away so I just stood there and sunk down into it. Crazy stuff.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
calm down, it was because of the rerun of family guy last night. Volcano insurance anyone? But for real i live in Washington, that wouldn't be too cool.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by patent98310

it was because of the rerun of family guy last night

Reruns of TV shows aren't the same all over the country. The stations that show the reruns, often, themselves, buy the rights [in this case, FOX] to a season and just kinda play the episodes whenever.

So, I, in Florida, could be watching the episode of Family Guy where Peter has to go back in time so that he doesn't lose Lois, while you, in Washington, could see the episode where Peter secedes from Rhode Island.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by KAKUSA

I have also been having very vivid dreams like this for years at an average of 1 per year.
The last dream I had very similar to yours was around a year ago, a large volcano started to erupt just behind a beautiful little picturesque village, the place looked french or like a french village (although I knew in the dream it wasn't France) the place had little cobbled streets, flower/cottage gardens and fancy black iron fences surrounding old stone houses, I knew in this dream that it was the end for mankind and knowing this it forced me awake.
Most of my dreams with the world coming to an end are very vivid and feel very real, I always wake up in dispair, but all these dreams have the same themes, volcano's, lava flowing, meteorites or nuclear weapons hitting the earth, I can always hear the loud noises too, I always know in these dreams it is the end for us all.
I don't fear any of the above nor do I think about them in daily life, we don't have volcanos here in the UK and I rarely watch TV so my dreams are random and very disturbing. I am not a gloom and doom person, I try to stay positive.
Could it be an inbuilt fear in all of us from many eons ago causing these dreams?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by KAKUSA
I had the most vivid dream last night and feel compelled to share it with you. This was no ordinary dream mind you, it was the scariest, most real dream I've ever experenced.
In my dream I am walking down a busy city street in a quiet town somewhere in the Northwest..Oregon or Washington maybe. As I'm walking down the sidewalk I glance to my right and notice a every tall mountain (MT.Rainer?) with smoke emerging from the top, I start to tell the people around me to look at that but before I can finish the sentence the mountain explodes. I can vividly see the top of the mountain explode and showers of burning embers falling around us as thick as rain.

Luk 17:24 for as the lightning that is lightening out of the one part under heaven, to the other part under heaven doth shine, so shall be also the Son of Man in his day;

Luk 17:29 and on the day Lot went forth from Sodom, He rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed all.
Luk 17:30 `According to these things it shall be, in the day the Son of Man is revealed;

2Pe 3:10 and it will come--the day of the Lord--as a thief in the night, in which the heavens with a rushing noise will pass away, and the elements with burning heat be dissolved, and earth and the works in it shall be burnt up.

2Pe 3:12 waiting for and hasting to the presence of the day of God, by which the heavens, being on fire, shall be dissolved, and the elements with burning heat shall melt;

Rev 19:20 and the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet who did the signs before him, in which he led astray those who did receive the mark of the beast, and those who did bow before his image; living they were cast--the two--to the lake of the fire, that is burning with brimstone;

Rev 20:10 and the Devil, who is leading them astray, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where are the beast and the false prophet, and they shall be tormented day and night--to the ages of the ages.

Rev 20:14 and the death and the hades were cast to the lake of the fire--this is the second death;

Rev 20:15 and if any one was not found written in the scroll of the life, he was cast to the lake of the fire.

Maybe there is a reason behind GPSing everyone for the Census...

Gen 4:3 And it cometh to pass at the end of days that Cain bringeth from the fruit of the ground a present to Jehovah;
Gen 4:4 and Abel, he hath brought, he also, from the female firstlings of his flock, even from their fat ones; and Jehovah looketh unto Abel and unto his present,
Gen 4:5 and unto Cain and unto his present He hath not looked; and it is very displeasing to Cain, and his countenance is fallen.

Cain is also known as Baal Cain. B's and V's switch place through out language, but is Volcano...check out what he does to Arrogant his brother "the tender of the flock".

Gen 4:8 And Cain saith unto Abel his brother, `Let us go into the field;' and it cometh to pass in their being in the field, that Cain riseth up against Abel his brother, and slayeth him.

Remember the concrete statues from Pompeii that they pulled out of the ash...those people saw cain.

Act 2:17 And it shall be in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of My Spirit upon all flesh, and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams;

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by findlesticks
reply to post by KAKUSA

I have also been having very vivid dreams like this for years at an average of 1 per year.
The last dream I had very similar to yours was around a year ago, a large volcano started to erupt just behind a beautiful little picturesque village, the place looked french or like a french village (although I knew in the dream it wasn't France) the place had little cobbled streets, flower/cottage gardens and fancy black iron fences surrounding old stone houses, I knew in this dream that it was the end for mankind and knowing this it forced me awake.
Most of my dreams with the world coming to an end are very vivid and feel very real, I always wake up in dispair, but all these dreams have the same themes, volcano's, lava flowing, meteorites or nuclear weapons hitting the earth, I can always hear the loud noises too, I always know in these dreams it is the end for us all.
I don't fear any of the above nor do I think about them in daily life, we don't have volcanos here in the UK and I rarely watch TV so my dreams are random and very disturbing. I am not a gloom and doom person, I try to stay positive.
Could it be an inbuilt fear in all of us from many eons ago causing these dreams?

Think of the line of blood that has gotten you here. That line is unbroken and your soul is living. This life makes you the chief builder. If you do not lay the cornerstone, you become it.

A pyramid is a Volcano. To cap a Volcano, like a dunce, you must use a tried and tested stone. This makes one a repairer of the breach.

Do not be afraid, it will be over in a blink. Like a shot in arm.

Peace

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Last night I had a a really vivid dream of a nearby volcano that erupted.

I dived under a car and stayed there while loads of rocks crashed down about me.

Other people were in the area but none of them seemed to be injured when I came out from under the car.

The rocks were not huge, not big enough to crush the car, just carpeted the area with ash.

Thought I would post this in case something happens and I can come back and say 'I told you' like a right smartypants.

I don't usually remember my dreams but this one was very clear.

top topics

join