It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dont forget to get your Boat Horns ---

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
The Truth Movement says ... NWO Neighborhood Alert System ...
just swing by WallyWorld and keep one or two around your house ... just in case. and the more you buy the safer you and your neighbors get. cuz, you talk and do neighborish stuff like the good ole days ... say 1790's life was hard and you needed help to survive. and what is money?.. not much written law back in those days it was either just or injust. and bells and lights are the signals if the fables are correct.
If you hear a NWO Neighborhood Alert

1. do not approach the scene
2. proceed through to your known neighbors and awaken them
3. out flank the house
4. move vehicles to block entrances and exits
5. judge force strength and justice of what is taking place
6. video tape all events relavent
7. If Shots are Fired, and your life is endanger - you have a right to self protection.

oh, and if your a handy dandy -- search ATS "ASER"

[edit on 3-7-2009 by BornPatriot]

[edit on 3-7-2009 by BornPatriot]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I have read your OP three times and it just doesn't make any sense to me.
What are you talking about?
What is the conspiracy?

swing by WallyWorld and keep on or two around your house

Whats a WallyWorld?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by lightchild
I have read your OP three times and it just doesn't make any sense to me.
What are you talking about?
What is the conspiracy?

swing by WallyWorld and keep on or two around your house

Whats a WallyWorld?

Wally World = Wal-Mart

Second Line

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by lightchild
I think WallyWorld is like Walmart, but the OP has a good point.

The NWO is not counting on people outsmarting them or throwing a monkey wrench in their machinations.

Assess smart, Fight smart, and Hide smart!

Alert the neighbors as much as you can... Make noise and attract attention!

Block the roads to their armored vehicles and their soldiers will have to navigate the roads on foot to get to their targets, exposing them to small arms fire and IEDs.

Run and Shoot!

If you stick around in a siege and are trapped within a locality, they will call in air strikes.

Set fires to provide basic cover from airborne surveillance.

Collect as much water as you can before they shut off the water main, for example.

Many, many other scenarios and solutions in regards to #ing the NWO.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
What he means is, buy yourself a horn for alerting your neighborhood in case of door-to-door searching or other police/military action. And he gives guidelines on what to do in such a case.

Though I have to say that dissenters probably just disappear, without high-profile arrest or so. This would make organized resistance a lot harder.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Swordbeast
Absolutely, if you are the target, is to simply disappear- and out flank them or organize resistance instead of storming out of one's home with guns blazing, which is what they are hoping their targets will do.

They do not want their targets to gain the upper hand they want the element of surprise to be on their side.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Swordbeast

Thank you Swordbeast, it's just a shame it OP was so cryptic.

But it appears in these situations is that people tend to shoot first and ask questions later. Perhaps it would be best just to keep your head down and mouth shut.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

Thus, the idea with the horns isn't that bad at all. However, it would be good to have them rigged to an automatism; you push the button, the horn blares and alerts your neighbors while you grab your stuff and get moving.

For that to work, your community needs a pretty high level of preparedness and organization.

But what I meant in my previous post is, they will grab dissenters in night-and-fog operations, without any form of publicity. Without police sirens and lights. They follow and monitor you and in the right moment, they just grab you and gone you are, never to be heard from.
This kind of snatch can only be countered by very, very high communal organization, communication and devotion.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by lightchild

Perhaps it would be best just to keep your head down and mouth shut.

No, it's not. Help your neighbor if he is in need so he can help you if you are in need.
If your neighbor is snatched and you do nothing, you will just be the next in line to be snatched. Help your neighbors. Organize your neighbors. This is what is important.

If your neighbor is visited by police or Blackwater or whatever, sound the horn, join with the other neighbors, rush to his help. He will be around to do the same for you if its your turn to get snatched.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
look it will be quite evident what they are up too... we still dont really know for sure... we just know they are preparing for something... and the laws they have been passing this entire time since 911 has to turn average citizens into some kind of criminal one for or another, trust me they have a law just for you. and that has triggered the heritage issues of our way of life under a constitution that the government sworn to uphold is neglicting their oaths it would appear. what is troubling is the governments intrusion into our lives via the monitary system that we must guard against again has reared its head for what a third time... and this time it appears all powers that be are controlled by the enemie of Hamilton and Andrew Jackson, whom probably killed JFK - Lincoln. so innocent they are not. evil they must be.... "ye will know the by the result" that is why we all need to see the video's of such encounters that they appear tobe preparing for. and if it didn't violate so many of our rights granted under the Constitution, Bill of Rights. art. 4. violation - I would not be so alarmed. and if the banking evil of old is back, then they just keep buying foes to fight. the evil of the central bank appears to be incontrol of all system of support. and well we are open for suggestions...

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

The banking evil of old never really left. And since they are printing the nation's money, they couldn't care less about who makes what laws.
The problem is, that the Banks are in cahoots with (or in control of) every other major enterprise: Monsanto, Halliburton, Blackwater/Xe, the whole military industrial complex etc. etc.

Real resistance will be very hard and demanding, but it's not yet futile. Raise awareness on communal / group level. Organize and prepare. And wait for the event that WON'T be labeled "first shots of revolution fired" by the main stream media. The most important thing is to have a plan.
Are you going to resist or bug out?
This question you must answer for yourself beforehand, or you will be the playball of the circumstances.

I'm Swiss. Things here don't look as grim as in the USA by far, yet even here we feel and see some subtle changes in the collective behavior. Many people are preparing on various low-profile levels; they buy some more cans of food here, plant a little something in the garden there, improve the isolation of their houses, try out alternative routes between home and work, read about survival etc. etc.
We don't prepare for a revolt or something here on Swiss soil, but for possible trouble beyond our borders that might affect us and our ability to feed our families.

Edit: grammar

[edit on 3/7/2009 by Swordbeast]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
how was it stopped before... computers...?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

I guess before computers and TV people actually got out of the house and spoke to each other; on the market, in Town Hall, at town festivals etc.

Despite modern communication possibilities, people were less isolated on a communal level, methinks.

top topics

join