It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin expected to announce she will resign from office within weeks!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by WhatTheory

People are hungy for someone who cares about America and wants to see America prosper. Her poll numbers will skyrocket because people realize that Obama is wrong and dangerous and also because Palin is genuine, smart, honest and sexy

That's not going to happen man. I'm sorry it's just not. She's already been destroyed....a casualty of the media and the American public. I sympathize with her and her family in this regard....but too many people simply hate her...and that will keep her from ever holding a national office.

It's sad...but it's true. It has nothing to do with political stance...it has to do with her religion, her looks, and her family.

Too many sexists out there....the same ones that would have never voted for Hillary for the same reason.

Palin isn't the problem.....it's a problem with the public's morality and hypocrisy.

No family is perfect...all of them have their problems.

What has happened to her has probably scared off some who may have been great leaders for this country as they can see how they can be treated and how their family can be humiliated.

I'd also like to mention....for those on the left....the same ones who supposedly stand for freedom of religion...whether it be Christianity, Islam, or Athiest/Agnostics....

You show BLATANT hypocrisy.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by GradyPhilpott

A woman like Palin should be a beacon and a role model to young girls and women everywhere, but she is so antithetical to the left's model womanhood that her political viability has been shattered.

Excuse me, but my parents are on the left and unlike Bristol Palin, I did not have a child out of wedlock and before my 18th birthday. So why do I need Sarah's conservatives views on how to be a good role model for young girls? How hypocritical is that....."You lefty's are lacking good family values, if you only would follow Sarah Palin's example, you too can let your teenage daughter have sex in your home, get pregnant out of wedlock by a guy who's mother is a suspected drug dealer!!!"

GIVE ME A FREAKIN BREAK ALREADY... Good riddance to her and all of her hypocritical fans. You probably suggest that people like me need to take religious advice from Governor MARK SANFORD!!!

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhatTheory

Originally posted by MoothyKnight
But Palin is only slightly less of an idiot and that is my opinion.

I see.....when Obama the Great Cocaine Snorting Messiah who does no wrong says that America has 57 states, you say he just made a mistake but when Palin makes a mistake it is somehow related to intelligence.

Please give me a break with your lame logic.

Here is another ATS thread regarding the Palin breaking news:
Breaking News: CNN - Alaska Governor Sarah Palin will resign

[edit on 7/3/2009 by WhatTheory]

What do you just C&P your own posts from thread to thread?????
Please provide a link for the coc aine snorting messiah claim as I sincerely have not heard this news. Have you seen the video of Obama talking about 57 states?? Here;

It's one thing to make a mistake while making your thousandth speech( and you'll notice that meant to say 47 and thought it didn't sound right...hence the pause... with one left to go excluding Hawaii and Alaska)and to argue with your prep team that Africa is a country ...what about NAFTA. Here from your own sources....

Anyways....who gives a fart.....they all suck and have you right where they want you......against each other.

[edit on 3-7-2009 by Connector]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevedel0
Who thinks Sarah Palin has a chance at presidency? I mean really, does anybody think that?

[edit on 3-7-2009 by stevedel0]
She has about as much chance as some no-name junior senator from the midwest.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Connector

Originally posted by Connector
Just show me where the MSN touched Todd or the other kids that haven't gone on national TV against abstinence then a month late, for it?

Here. They tried to make him a fringe element:

The Accidental Secessionist -- More Leaks from the Palin Campaign

www.huffingtonpost.com...

And wasn't this nice, and relevant?

Sarah Palin and Daughter Bristol: Whose Baby is it Anyway?

www.associatedcontent.com...

As for booty night.....your trashing his family right there.

Damn right. I'll trash him every chance I get. But I'm not the MSM.

Date night is a bad thing for a husband and wife?

Please spare me the mental image of those two bumping uglies...

IMHO this is a bad tactical decision for Palin.

Since you have no clue as to her strategy, how can you question her tactics?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   

From an article by Lois Romano a Washington Post staffer. . .

The Democratic senator from Illinois and likely presidential candidate offered the confession in a memoir written 11 years ago, not long after he graduated from law school and well before he contemplated life on the national stage. At the time, 20,000 copies were printed and the book seemed destined for the remainders stacks.

Today, Obama, 45, is near the top of polls on potential Democratic presidential contenders, and "Dreams From My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance" has regularly been on the bestseller lists, with 800,000 copies in print. Taken along with his latest bestseller, "The Audacity of Hope: Thoughts on Reclaiming the American Dream," Obama has become a genuine publishing phenomenon.

Obama's revelations were not an issue during his Senate campaign two years ago. But now his open narrative of early, bad choices, including drug use starting in high school and ending in college, as well as his tortured search for racial identity, are sure to receive new scrutiny.

As a potential candidate, Obama has presented himself as a fresh voice offering a politics of hope. Many say he offers something new in American politics: an African American with a less-than-traditional name who has so far demonstrated broad appeal. What remains to be seen is whether the candor he offered in his early memoir will be greeted with a new-style acceptance by voters.

It was not so long ago that such blunt admissions would have led to a candidate's undoing, and there is uneasiness in Democratic circles that "Dreams From My Father" will provide a blueprint for negative attacks.

Two decades ago, Judge Douglas H. Ginsburg of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit was forced to withdraw as a nominee for the Supreme Court after reports surfaced that he had used marijuana while he was a law professor. As a presidential candidate, Bill Clinton thought marijuana use could be enough of a liability in 1992 that he felt compelled to say he had not inhaled. And President Bush has managed to deflect endless gossip about his past by acknowledging that he had an "irresponsible" youth but offering no details.

Through his book, Obama has become the first potential presidential contender to admit trying coc aine.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by canihavemyvoteback

You probably suggest that people like me need to take religious advice from Governor MARK SANFORD!!!

No, but unless you - and every member of your extended family - have always done everything your parents told you to do, and never did anything wrong - that maybe you should drop the "Holier than thou" attitude. Stop casting stones.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
1 - She isn't going to be POTUS.
2 - She isn't qualified to be POTUS.

That didn't stop George W Bush or Ronald Reagan; so maybe she has a good chance?

I surprised Arnie hasn't tried to spread his wings now things aren't going too well in Cali.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   

What do you just C&P your own posts from thread to thread?????

Umm.....because there is more than one thread on the same subject.
Duh! Why should I retype what I can C&P?

Please provide a link for the coc aine snorting messiah claim as I sincerely have not heard this news.

I am not surprised given the state of the MSM. Anyway, Obama himself admitted to it in his own book.
Here is a link but just google Obama & coc aine and tons of articles will pop up.

Obama's Cocaine Confessional Won't 'Blow' His Chances

It's one thing to make a mistake while making your thousandth speech( and you'll notice that meant to say 47 and thought it didn't sound right...hence the pause

Just as I thought......Excuses, excuses, excuses.
When the Messiah makes a mistake, its only a mistake but when Palin makes a mistake it is somehow related to intelligence. Sad and disingenuous.

Look, it's NOT just the 57 state comment. Obama has made tons and tons of gaffs. However I'm sure you will only believe they are just "mistakes".

Here, enjoy: Barack Obama: Gaffe Machine

Here is another link for you:
'Obama's Gaffes Start to Pile Up'

[edit on 7/3/2009 by WhatTheory]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jsobecky

Here. They tried to make him a fringe element: The Accidental Secessionist -- More Leaks from the Palin Campaign www.huffingtonpost.com... And wasn't this nice, and relevant? Sarah Palin and Daughter Bristol: Whose Baby is it Anyway? www.associatedcontent.com... As for booty night.....your trashing his family right there. Damn right. I'll trash him every chance I get. But I'm not the MSM.

Neither are your links. They are OP-ED's and if you'd really like I can go and find a ton on links where the media trash Michelle, his mother, father and brother, but don't have time now.

Connector- Date night is a bad thing for a husband and wife?

Please spare me the mental image of those two bumping uglies...

Just slander here. What about flying to Crawford every other month vs. ONCE in 6 months to NY?

Connector-IMHO this is a bad tactical decision for Palin.

Since you have no clue as to her strategy, how can you question her tactics?

That's why my sentence starts with IMHO.

You do realize you are proving my exact point that you conveniently didn't quote?

Have fun everyone....as I suspected this thread has turned into a joke after just an hour or so.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Moreonethananyone

I gotta say this is a first for me; I've never ever been called right wing.

As I always do I will vote for who I think is best for the job. I couldn't if I tried to care less about which party a person belongs to. If when the time comes and Sarah Palin is running and I feel she is the best of the available choices then she will indeed get my vote. However, it has yet to be determined if she's running or not. Right now this is all wild speculation. There are many issues to be worked on now before worrying too much about the next elections.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176

Im sorry but do you Americans really want somebody who thinks the World is 6000 yrs old running your County.

Well with that statement...i'm guessing you're anti-religion....or anti-christian.

Some religions believe some things I feel are way out there...but they have the right to believe them.

And believe me...people know that Bush was a mistake...his approval ratings at the end of his Presidency prove that.

The problem is that now Obama isn't doing any better....yet he has a 65 percent approval rating supposedly.

Don't try to say that half the population is idiots....as if you're a genius yourself.

Now now dont be insulting,I agree that Obama is doin no better and I never said that Im a Genius,I actually think that McCain was a good Man and if you or any one else wants to believe that Adam and Eve lived with Dino's then by all means do so.
As for being anti religion ,you bet ,anti Jesus never.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Please provide a link for the coc aine snorting messiah claim as I sincerely have not heard this news. Have you seen the video of Obama talking about 57 states?? Here;

I've heard the allegations....he admitted it in one of his books. If he did it in the past...fine....many people have dabbled in coc aine....as long as he's not snorting lines between signing bills....then who cares....although sometimes I think he's out of his freaking mind with the bills he DOES sign.

People are not super human...no matter how much we want them to be.

FACT:

All politicians are succeptable to falling by disgrace....all it takes is for someone to look into it...as no person...and no family...is perfect.

See it yet folks?

Let's look at the politics....what they are doing politically...that has a REAL affect on our personal lives....not what THEY are doing in THEIR personal lives....as it doesn't matter.

I'd also like to add.....

To think that ONE person can by HIMSELF actually change our entire country....well....you're kidding yourself. There are other players...

What we need is someone who will stand up to those players...someone who is willing to risk their own tail for the greater good....

Obama is not that person...no matter how much people want him to be.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by gallopinghordes

No Offence ment ,I only pointing out that there didn't seem to be many "other" voices at that stage but the threads move very quickly sometimes.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Neither are your links. They are OP-ED's and if you'd really like I can go and find a ton on links where the media trash Michelle, his mother, father and brother, but don't have time now.

You can't be serious. Are you denying that those things never happened?

Good luck in your 'denial of facts' fantasy world...

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Now now dont be insulting,I agree that Obama is doin no better and I never said that Im a Genius,I actually think that McCain was a good Man and if you or any one else wants to believe that Adam and Eve lived with Dino's then by all means do so.As for being anti religion ,you bet ,anti Jesus never.

McCain is corrupt. He may have been a good man in the past....but he's submitted to corruption.

As for religious comments...I'm not very religious myself...but if I am to believe in freedom of religion...then I have to be willing to let it go.

Whether you like it or not....the vast majority of the world believes in some higher entity...neither you...nor I...or anyone else will be able to convince the world otherwise.

It's about freedom...yet those who supposedly stand for it are willing to oppress the very things they say they believe in....

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by WhatTheory

Thanks for the link will check it out.

Listen.....I'm not even American so really don't even care. Therefore, I think that gives me a different filter for American politics because I'm not entrenched on one side or the other. And yes, Obama has made many gaffs I'm sure, but a gaff is one thing and not understanding fundamental knowledge is quite an other. I guarantee that the US is viewed much higher in the world with Obama as your Pres rather than if Palin ever was....and it's not because she's a Rep ( the rest of the world doesn't give a S!@#$ what your Pres is), it's because she doesn't she to have the facilities to work on a world stage.

But it's your country and wouldn't interfere, much as I would hope you wouldn't with my country.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I, for one, am disappointed that we will not be privileged enough to be witnesses to Sarah Palin's high comedy routine in 2012...unless of course she gets back into politics. Hopefully this is all just a massive game of political positioning for that election. However, if she sees fit to move on with her life I wish her the best in her future career as a stand-up comedian, though. Or being a meth cook. Or a lobbyist. Or making millions off of ghostwritten books about how unfair and mean everyone was to her in the 08 election.

And, somebody better put Bill Kristol on suicide watch. I don't think he's gonna handle this too well.

[edit on 7/3/2009 by Romantic Rights]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Listen.....I'm not even American so really don't even care.

Well damn, then why am I wasting my time with you.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join