It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin expected to announce she will resign from office within weeks!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime

okay honestly that made me sick, i can't even write anything to say to that

I'd rather take a penalty for one line then waste my time with filth like that

Why did you bother to post or even to add the second line?

Why didn't you provide some argument to support your position?

A spokesman is speaking now about Palin's reasons for resigning.

He says that she has been so harassed in her office since she ran with McCain that she simply can't govern effectively. She can't continue to answer all the false claims made against her.

If you support that kind of treatment, then good for you. You have to live with yourself.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by grover
reply to post by zlots331

But is Sarah Failin resigns from office she won't have the people of Alaska to foot her bills anymore.

Grover, may I point out a part of the T&C:

1g.) Political Baiting: You will not engage in politically-charged rhetoric, politically-inspired name-calling, and related right-versus-left political bickering while posting in any topical forum or discussion thread on AboveTopSecret.com. You will not alter political candidate names or party affiliations in order to insult or deride the opposition.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Looks like she's resigning as governor at the end of the month in order to make a possible run for the presidency in 2012. SOURCE: FOX News

I have no idea how she would fare in the primaries nor who her competitors might be if she does decide to run. I haven't seen anything definitive about Ron Paul and if he'll be running or not.

[edit on 3-7-2009 by cornblossom]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Perhaps it's just me but the Right wants to portray Obama as the AntiChrist and savage him unmercifully but wants Gov. Palin to be left alone. Do I need to bring up Clinton?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I smell something that begins with the letter.......H.......

It's a brave new world, welcome to the monkey house.

[edit on 3-7-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Well, im a Palin supporter *gasp* and Alaska will miss her. I know, I lived there.

Im watching her speak right now. What the heck is with the goat sounds? Is she speaking from a farm?

[edit on 7/3/2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I wonder if the Obama administration found out something about her, or just threatened her or her family.

-after all this is a conspiracy website-

I like her. Like her politics.

A friend of mine (NCO of the year when he was stationed in Alaska) received the award from Palin. Said she was HOT!

Life goes on. . .

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

Im watching her speak right now. What the heck is with the goat sounds? Is she speaking from a farm?

She's speaking lakeside for some reason and I believe those are birds.

The proper choice of microphones would limit those noises being broadcast, but I guess it's too late now.

[edit on 2009/7/3 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Well, im a Palin supporter *gasp* and Alaska will miss her. I know, I lived there.

Obama supporters. . .

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott

She's speaking lakeside for some reason and I believe those are birds.

The proper choice of microphones would limit those noises being broadcast, but I guess it's too late now.

[edit on 2009/7/3 by GradyPhilpott]

Ah! Thanks. I did not see the begining of this - so I had no idea. And you are probably right - birds or goose or something with feathers!

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I'm sure her stated reason for resignation is pretty accurate. The attacks on her and her family have continued unabated. The national press has been and continues to be cruel with the attacks on her family. I don't really care if the politician is attacked but for heavens sake leave her kids out of it.

By all accounts she has done a good job as govenor to this point; it's too bad she feels that she can do longer do an effective job.

As far as her running in 2012; well I can think of much worse. Depending on who runs against her I could support her.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

I'm sorry..

I must have missed the vile attacks on his children that Gov. Palin has had to endure..

Could you possibly send a link prior to calling hypocrite?

Thanks

Semper

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by gallopinghordes
As far as her running in 2012; well I can think of much worse. Depending on who runs against her I could support her.

I don't understand this thing about her running for the WH. Sure, she's smart and attractive but there are WAY better candidates that the GOP could field AND should have last election. I'd wager the average American would still wonder who this was if she hadn't been tapped for the VP job.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
sorry ron paul, there goes your ticket..

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Ah! Thanks. I did not see the begining off this - so I had no idea. And you are probably right - birds or goose or something with feathers!

I bet you are correct GEL. Gov. Palin did have a fondness for our feathered brothers and sisters.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

There may indeed be better choices for the GOP out there but we will have to wait and see who runs. Sarah Palin is much smarter then most give her credit for. She at least appears to have common sense a quality sorely lacking in many.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by gallopinghordes

Sarah Palin is much smarter then most give her credit for

She is at least smarter and more successful than the people posting against her here, taking into account the recent posts..Unless we have a Governor posting I don't know about..

Good post..

Semper

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
If I were her, I'd disappear. The massive amount of hate that people have for her...i know if it were myself...it would be almost too much to bear....especially if they were insulting my family and children.

I don't think she's a good presidential candidate...but I also don't think she's a bad person either.

Some people just love to tear people apart...destroying a person's character and insulting them in ways that they would never say in public...to the person's face.

Many of the people are in this population are just hateful....for a country that is supposed to practice and preach free religion....and equal rights for all....

...you'd think people would attack her political stances...but they don't...they attack her personally.....which is a problem that many people have with Obama.

I would never attack him personally...although I absolutely hate his policies.

Hypocrisy at it's best...for those who defend Obama and are angry at those who insult his character.....well....they are guilty of it themselves.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by semperfortis
reply to post by whaaa

I'm sorry..

I must have missed the vile attacks on his children that Gov. Palin has had to endure..

Could you possibly send a link prior to calling hypocrite?

Thanks

Semper

Governor Palin chose to put HER children in the limelight knowing full well how brutal and ugly politics can be and often are. She made that informed choice freely and now has no one to cry to. Sorry.

[edit on 3-7-2009 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I'm really not sure she would make a run for President. I think she will make the run for VP - and probably is already in talks with someone. Maybe Romney.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

In all honesty I'd rather have a president with common sense which she does appear to have.

She appears, at this time , to be a viable option.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join