It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sisterhood of the Rose

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I have seen this title before on Mr Marrs' website, and now see it will be available on November 1, 2009. I can hardly wait to read this book, even though I usually do not buy fiction. Real events are used and seen through the eyes of fictional characters, so this should be quite interesting.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

Who is Marrs ?
This is funny stuff, I bought a book to day called . Makten bak makten (power behind the bower / Govt. behind the Govt.) and there is an Jim Marrs there, is that the Marrs you talk ??

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Jim Marrs is an author of many of the better conspiracy books. His first major foray is called "Crossfire" and is filled with eyewitness accounts and much evidence about the assassination of JFK. The book was used as a basis for Oliver Stone's "JFK".

Mr Marrs has also written the books "Alien Agenda" and "Rule By Secrecy" which cover the UFO topic and secret societies. They are written with much information and like "Crossfire" have huge bibliographical and cites in the back for references.

His latest books are "The Rise of the Fourth Reich", "Above Top Secret", and has also written about 9/11 and the government's use of remote viewing.

His latest book is "Sisterhood of the Rose", and it is a work of fiction that is based on many of the ideas presented in earlier books.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
www.scribd.com...

Definitely interesting book as far as I've read

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Inannamute

Thank you for the link, but I am going to buy the book for my night reading. I am old fashioned and still like regular books.

The date for its release is November 1, 2009.

top topics

join