It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feds could seize Calif. parks if closed by budget

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Feds could seize Calif. parks if closed by budget

news.yahoo.com

By DON THOMPSON, Associated Press Writer Don Thompson, Associated Press Writer – Wed Jul 1, 6:01 pm ET

SACRAMENTO, Calif. – California officials said Wednesday they are trying to avert the federal government's threat to seize six parks that could be closed to help reduce the state's ballooning budget deficit.

The sites are Angel Island, a former federal military and immigration facility in San Francisco Bay; the top of Mount Diablo east of San Francisco, where the Navy once operated a...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Here we go, they are chomping at the bit to scoop up more land! When will America wake up and fight back against tyranny? My guess is more FEMA camps under the guise of "disaster relief for natural disasters. That may be true but i'm sure there is an alterior motive. There was a contractor on here on ATS that was looking for jobs to bid on and found many jobs accepting bids for these Camps for FEMA. Are we as a public and a people in general just ok with letting them do what they want. I know i am not ad would rather die than become a robot for the government and TPTB.

news.yahoo.com

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by PjZ101

I know i am not ad would rather die than become a robot for the government and TPTB.

news.yahoo.com

Soon enough you will get that chance.

-- Obama

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Well warn them to keep their eyes closed when they sieze those parks...let me tell you there some real eye opening things that go on in the bushes of most of them!

Oh yeah, wear rubber gloves and don't touch anything!

Oh and if you take out your hankercheif to cover your nose and mouth what ever you do, do not put it in a rear pants pocket before you are well away from the park...

I don't think the Feds have thought this through too well.

Sieze the California parks? They going to get siezed trying it!

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by PjZ101

So is this what all this is about? Make the states go bankrupt , then seize all federal land to help out ?? A land grab ? grrrrr

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by PjZ101

Oh so they're gonna build FEMA camps on beaches too are they?

I'd like to see how that will work!

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grayelf2009
reply to post by PjZ101

So is this what all this is about? Make the states go bankrupt , then seize all federal land to help out ?? A land grab ? grrrrr

Didn't this once happen to the American Indians? mmmhmm, they are being just as blatant now as they were then.

new topics

top topics

join