It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jacksons Ghost ?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Connector

connector it looks like that to you, as thats exactly what it is

can u slow the image down?
zazz

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Not on a comp with any correct software right now, but stand by my observation 100%

If you can get your hands on a free trial
of the latest Adobe After Effects and your comp can run it......you can tear any graphic / video/ pic apart and put them back together as good as hollywood.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hastobemoretolife
Well, I don't know if it is a ghost or whatnot but that is really strange. It could be a person that was digitally out. The interesting thing is that the house was built in the 70's.

So it very well could be a ghost, but at the same time I've never heard of a ghost that casts a shadow either. So I think the logical conclusion is that a person was digitally edited out.

You wouldn't get a silhouette by rotoscoping someone out of a video clip this short. It's a shadow.

Anyone with decent software can remove a person, object, vehicle, etc, from a video clip as long as there are sufficient frames in the clip to render a clean image.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Connector
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Not on a comp with any correct software right now, but stand by my observation 100%

If you can get your hands on a free trial
of the latest Adobe After Effects and your comp can run it......you can tear any graphic / video/ pic apart and put them back together as good as hollywood.

Way too much effort for whats obvious anyway.

Again to those who missed my last post and a DEBUNK! yeeehah!
Go to CNN to watch, not You tube and click on FULL SCREEN
by double clickcing at 4.40
and u CLEARLY see two walls joining and the shadow bending as it moves across to the adjoining wall, just left of the fireplace at the very begining.

SOrry YA'all. WOulda been a fun one.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by talisman

Originally posted by GlassRunner
I know there are ghosts, wandering spirits. But if it can be explained as something besides a ghost, that's probably what it is. This is most likely a mortal's shadow because there's almost always a shadow to be seen where there's light, but a spirit isn't always visible when it's there. Someone is walking through that room, or outside, blocking the light. The shadow is seen on the wall, and the floor is showing a mirror image of the wall. If there is a ghost, we are only seeing it's shadow.

Look at the video Stormdancer777 linked to. Look carefully at the black and white, the "shadow" that looks like it is against the wall, but actually it is appearing in the center of the hall, you can see it walking through the darker area of the fireplace. This is not a ahadow on the wall, as I originally thought.

[edit on 3-7-2009 by talisman]

yes that appears to be a great observation.....i see appears because i am really wondering what i am looking at.......thanks saturn for that clip the black and white really shows more ...........when people wonder what they are looking at it or what the truth is....it really matters wether they believe in certain things wether it be conspiracy's or ghosts.....because if something is not considered seriously in your "decision set"....of options.......then obviously you will not have a opinion that omits what YOU either didn't think of because ....either you don't believe....or weren't aware of the possibility....just a little ramble

good thread

and to those that see the "figure" more clearly on the Black and white version crossing near the middle of the hall........(it is also not at the end unless the person has a 3 foot head lol).....what does this make you lean more toward......something more "unexplainable"

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Tartarspoon

yeah dude! thats wild!
I'm sure that house was the only place he felt at peace, it would make sense if he chose to stay there I guess, or some of his energy rubbed off or whatev!
anything is possible!

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by heineken

I agree with you. you can see that the figure starts at the floor and continues up in height. plus it seems to materialize instead of starting at the end of a wall or doorway. also, the dimension of the shadow does not change while in the doorway. by this I mean like when the sun is behind you low in the sky and your shadow is really long. If this were a shadow the top would not have stayed in proportion to the rest of the "body". It would have been stretched.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Connector
I hate to be a stick in the mud, but I've worked in film/video (lighting/camera/editing)for the past 15-16 years and this is nothing more then someone (PA / Grip etc)walking in front of of a light.

Film is a 2-D media, lighting is used to creat an illusion of 3-D, so lights of all shapes, sizes and intensity's are positioned everywhere outta site. A small almost laser light might be positioned from the ceiling pointed down to hightlight a molding on the wall for depth, another might be a 3x4ft bathtub light with a soft intensity for overall daylight effect. Times that by alot if your lighting a large area. This also explains the multiple shadows people are seeing.

Looks to me like the crew is prep lighting the next room or already had for depth on the down the hall shot. Some dude walked by. I edit now and have to cut around this stuff all the time.

let me ask you if you believe in the possibility of ghosts in the first place

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
As I convert the flash into avi and try to get some decent captures.. I'll just point out that the chandelier in the middle of the room at the end of the hallway, is also a shadow.

There's a light source pointed up toward the ceiling and it projects the chandeliers shadow constantly. This is why the persons body seems elongated as they pass by the light.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by matth
Michael Jackson just died, and now his house is filled with leaching reporters and cameras. Jackson was a very private person, hence why all of the cameras are exposing Neverland Ranch.

Now, regardless of what I thought of Michael Jackson as a person (a child molester is still a child molester no matter how much you liked Thriller or how famous he was made to be), if I were him right now, I'd be pretty po'ed that a bunch of slimy entertainment reporters are in my house to expose my private life.

I'd be very much active spirit-wise, if I were still in this dimension, so I'd say it's very possible that we saw the ghost of Michael Jackson...if you believe that kind of stuff, of course.

He hadn't lived there since 2005, so whats the problem?

Im fairly sure that if he felt that it was no longer his home after all the investigations, that his spirit would find it to be HELL trapped there in death.

In which case, perhaps it *IS* his ghost being punished to forever walk ALONE the rooms of an empty shell of what once was, for all the things he got away with there.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by cpdaman

I don't believe or dis-believe and am most definitely open to the possibility.....stranger things exist

As I mentioned, I've dealt with this type of video/film stuff for along time and also have done special effects. Any alteration on this compressed online video won't yield any better evidence then the original clip posted. Adjusting luminosity / extreme zooming / slow mo / colorization etc. will just confuse things more due to compression, digital rendering and not knowing where the lighting points are.

The first thing I thought when I watched was " Get outta the way you idiot we're filming down at this end". When filming no one moves for reason like that.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by bonsaisert
What an absolute distraction.

Wake-up....There is more important s**t going on.

You read the title of the thread, and felt the need to point out the obvious....

Distractions are not mandatory, you know, in a voluntary world.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
It just looks like someone of someone from outside or something.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
That's MJ.

End of story.

He's in a hurry, doing the moon dace for Jesus.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
ok, even if this is faked? It's not a shadow...that's definitely creepy looking...real or not.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by physicalbeing

GaaaAh!!!!!

Again to those who missed my last post Go to CNN to watch, not You tube and click on FULL SCREEN by double clickcing at 4.40 and u CLEARLY see two walls joining and the shadow bending as it moves across to the adjoining wall, just left of the fireplace at the very begining.

Pls go to large screen and you clearly see the shadow wrap on the wall!!!!!

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   

This is the best crop I could get, it shows the shadow chandelier well, showing that something is constantly projecting light in the direction the "ghost" passes through.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Saidin

You can see the hair like the guy.

With if this proves one thing, it's that he's not in hell, and that he looks like he does now dead... Does that mean plastic surgery works for the afterlife too?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Wow and for a second I didn't think I'd see anything but this? I'm not going to say it's him right away but if it is some sort of anomaly then what is it?

That is a very VERY peculiar anomaly if you ask me.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Saidin

Thanks man....that is a good grab.

OK what your seeing is a 1K( 1000watt, maybe a 2K) light directly on the right of the fireplace, pointed away from the camera....notice the stand, the light head with flaps. It is set about head high pointed up at where the ceiling/wall meet. This is bounced light to illuminate the whole area flatly. See the power cord on the floor to the bottom left. There is another 1K low and pointing up, to the left behind a wall and an other high pointing into the room in the far left corner....3 point lighting The shadow on the very shining floor is caused by the by the 2nd light I mentioned, reflecting off the ceiling and back towards the camera down the hall.

[edit on 3-7-2009 by Connector]

[edit on 3-7-2009 by Connector]

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join