It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jacksons Ghost ?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhotrod
HOLY MOLY! Someone made an enlarged slowed down clip of the figure:

www.youtube.com...

No shadow, in my opinion!

The thing is 2 feet over the archway. What, now we have 10 foot tall ghosts now? Come on man! It's a shadow being cast from someone walking by. Whatever.. People will refuse to let the freak go...

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
At first when I read this I was about to get annoyed at another lame MJ thread but I must admit this is pretty awesome.

It really does look like an independent figure and nothing like a shadow to me.

Really awesome find and thanks for posting!

S&F!

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
You were right.The ghost past the hallway from left to right.It was not a really tall person.Could have been michael jackson

Ex

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I was a skeptic and still am , although it's a great find.
I see that CNN has taken down the video.
Now, I wonder......

Thread is starred and flagged

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Whatever the explanation, this is a really cool find!!

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Amazing find. Nice.

Looks real enough to me. Could be a shadow, but youtube isn't really a good source to try and analyze stuff from.

Interesting stuff, thanks for posting

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Really cool find, so a S&F. I do believe in ghosts, and do have an open mind. But until someone can prove any different, this (in my mind) will be nothing more than a reflection from somebody walking past or near a different light source.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Even if this was a shadow, wouldn't we see a person from this angle across the archway? It must be either CGI (which wouldn't suprise me)...or I guess; a ghost! The shadow isn't at the correct degree for a person to cause it before reaching camera shot across the open space.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Ya its not a shadow.

Its a 3 dimensional entity.

It doesnt stick to the ground like a shadow and its not 2 dimensional. It's an opaque 3D entity.

Is it micheal? i dont know but its definately not a shadow.
Its also on the CNN video so its clearly not CGI by the op. Unless CNN is screwing with us(very probable lol).

The CNN video is actually more enlightening than the youtube one everyone should check it out.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by epete22
... Someone either recorded video or took video of the person walking, filled in the silhouette with black then lowered the opacity and mirrored the reflection. Since when is a pile of grey silhouette a ghost? Come on people, I know you're smarter then that.

I don't think CNN would have spent time to make such a modification. This TV show had to be made very quickly and it's impossible they chose to erase somebody's silhouette, they would have left him/her as it was no big deal to see somebody walking in this room.
In my opinion, this is just the shadow of somebody walking outside.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by This rabbit is done runni

I think this video is fascinating and I'm looking forward to the ATS autopsy..but I hve to say your Avatar is the muttsnuts!

berth

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
The "ghost" appears and disappears within the doorway to that room. I think some of you are not being honest with yourselves. I enjoyed the mans music also, but a shadow is a shadow. It's not being cast by someone near the camera man, and it's not being cast by someone outside the hallway. It's someone in the far room.

At the end of the hallway the room has a light on a stand, most likely more than one (You can see one pointing away from the camera, right in the center of the doorway). Someone in that room walked by a light and projected their shadow onto the wall.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
How come no one else is casting shadows in the house that large? What an obvious way to attract our attention. Maybe ghosts have slightly more to project that us breathing living creatures...what with the sudden repression they must be facing!!!!

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
If it was MJ's ghost, wouldn't it be moonwalking?

There are a lot of strong lights used in television, so it's probably just a weird shadow.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mithrawept
If it was MJ's ghost, wouldn't it be moonwalking?

There are a lot of strong lights used in television, so it's probably just a weird shadow.

Maybe he really is moonwalking...on the moon...recruited by NASA. AHA! I don't know where I'm going with this. Nevermind.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
If you freeze the frame correctly you can see that the upright 'ghost' feature actually bends on the mantle piece in two positions. This clearly suggests a shadow...However saying that, there is no reason to suggest a ghost isn't displayed as light. After all, we see the light from 'stars' that are dead from millions of years ago...no pun intended.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
This is an amazing find! The first time I watched it I thought a crew member or someone was just walking by in a far room. I have watched that part of the video numerous times and this is what I think. It does look like a ghost to me! I have stopped the video at the precise time and you can tell that it is not a shadow off of a wall. The image is crossing the hallway possibly from some room on the left to a room on the right. The more you watch the more you can tell that the image is of a small frame person with shoulder length hair! Very fascinating!
S&F for you!

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
+++++++++++++++
AND THE FINDINGS>>>

It is indeed just a shadow on the wall. I downloaded the video, expanded the area, set it to high quality, and here is how that looked

there is a angled wall at the beginning, the shadow emerges from the corner, and seems to be elongated, as if someone is passing close to a lightsource, the shadow then moves across more, it squishes up at the corner..you see the shadow reflected from the wall down the hall, giving it the appearance of "legs", when in reality its just the highly polished floor reflecting the shadow..the shadow gets thinner the more it goes (which happens when your walking away from a light source).

So, my theory is that this is just a shadow of someone in the other room (the most convincing part being of course where the shadow seems to merge with the overhead lamp shadow..

I slapped this together real quick to demonstrate

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
It's odd that the shadow actually casts a shadow on the floor. Or a reflection.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by KEMIK
It's odd that the shadow actually casts a shadow on the floor. Or a reflection.

its a very shiny floor.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join