posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:31 AM
reply to post by jwstarry
My problems with this being a shadown and also my problem with your diagram.
1. Your diagram doesn't include the light source at the end of the hallway that isn't turned on and the shadow appears to pass in FRONT of. So your
theory of this shadow being on the back wall doesn't make any sense because it passes in front of that light.
2. The chandelier on the ceiling appears to have definition to it, which shadows don't have other then their outline. It looks more like a hologram
then a shadow.
3. The shadow is clearly illuminating on the floor outside of the said room where this Lighting Guy was. The shadow appears to go from the alcove
before the far room straight into the wall. The shadow doesn't appear to be on the back wall at any time.
4. What shadow have you ever seen cast a 2nd shadow?? I haven't ever seen one.
5. The bottom of the shadow seems to be outside of the said room by quite a bigger distance then just the threshold.
6. The lighting guy is aupposably a shorter, fatter man, without long hair. That looks nothing like the shadow in this piece.
There are far to many anomalies that you clearly didn't relate into your conclusion. Not saying this has to be a ghost but your explaination is
amatuer at best.