It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jacksons Ghost ?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by theyreadmymind

CNN is telling you that it was one of their lighting guys in that room back there casting the shadow. Are you seriously unwilling to accept their explanation unless Gary the lighting guy holds a press conference? - give me a break.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by bagari

That wasn't CNN, it was MSNBC and Willie Geist does satire.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by theyreadmymind
reply to post by bagari

That wasn't CNN, it was MSNBC and Willie Geist does satire.

also i think they are competitors right??

and the way he says Gary the LIghtning guy seems fishy to me...until a more reliable source..for me its still a very very intersting effect

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Okay - I wasn't paying attention - I thought it was CNN. I'll give myself a thumbs down on that one

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
also i think they are competitors right??

and the way he says Gary the LIghtning guy seems fishy to me...until a more reliable source..for me its still a very very intersting effect

Yeah, it seemed that way to me too. Like a deadpan delivery but I can't be sure if he was serious or not.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by theyreadmymind]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by bagari
Okay - I wasn't paying attention - I thought it was CNN. I'll give myself a thumbs down on that one

No problem. It happens to the best of us.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Very Interesting! Makes you think a lot about whats going on around us.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I think I might have found Gary the lighting guy! It's not from a confirmed source, but it's a start!

Can we get someone with skills to get a transluscentized quantum matrix profile of Gary and try to recreate this scene?

Ok, in all seriousness

I was going to point out the absurdity of Gary the lighting guy last night but didn't want the stir the nest. Theyreadmymind did it for me

Thanks Theyreadmymind! Stars for you

[edit on 7-7-2009 by Tartarspoon]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Tartarspoon

I wonder did you [or anyone else] saw this LIVE on t.v?
Second, how can this be a shadow if it standing completely vertical in the middle of the hallway? cause the "shadow" isnt projected on the wall in the far room, you can see the depth, it is standing in the hallway..[assuming the light source is from the side]
I like the explanation of the glass door, but that isnt it..Really i am very prosaic but open minded , but i really think this is a ghost if this was a live broadcast[unaltered] that is...

I like this version

[edit on 7-7-2009 by Foppezao]

[edit on 7-7-2009 by Foppezao]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by jwstarry

My problems with this being a shadown and also my problem with your diagram.

1. Your diagram doesn't include the light source at the end of the hallway that isn't turned on and the shadow appears to pass in FRONT of. So your theory of this shadow being on the back wall doesn't make any sense because it passes in front of that light.

2. The chandelier on the ceiling appears to have definition to it, which shadows don't have other then their outline. It looks more like a hologram then a shadow.

3. The shadow is clearly illuminating on the floor outside of the said room where this Lighting Guy was. The shadow appears to go from the alcove before the far room straight into the wall. The shadow doesn't appear to be on the back wall at any time.

4. What shadow have you ever seen cast a 2nd shadow?? I haven't ever seen one.

5. The bottom of the shadow seems to be outside of the said room by quite a bigger distance then just the threshold.

6. The lighting guy is aupposably a shorter, fatter man, without long hair. That looks nothing like the shadow in this piece.

There are far to many anomalies that you clearly didn't relate into your conclusion. Not saying this has to be a ghost but your explaination is amatuer at best.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Foppezao

Absolutely agree, shadows can't bend around corners and they also can't stand vertical through a hallway when the person is around that said corner. I love who people pass it off as a hoax so quickly and offer a worse explaination then a kindergarden teacher. "That was just fairy dust and snozzberries kids." PFFF.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Im really liking that no one has been able to convincingly explain what this shadow is yet. I mean people are obviously going to be less likely to believe it than other ghost footage.. because it does seem ridiculously unlikely that MJ's ghost could have been casually walking around neverland, and that it was caught on tape. But still, Im finding it pretty convincing... more so than the majority of ghost footage/pictures Ive seen on here before

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Foppezao

Yes, I first saw this live , watching the Larry Kings special. I then went to the internets to see if anyone else saw or made a video.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
sigh, its Elvis all over again.

Ok i have no doubt in my mind that is not a ghost!.
It is a reflection of a shadow ,coming from be behind the guy with the camera.
Meaning the guy who was with him just simply walked behind him
Simple

EDIT
Ok ive been looking over this so many times and ive noticed that the so called 'ghost' is a woman, please look over it.
It is pretty weird, that no doubt at all, is becoming bigger

Of course im still saying its a reflection

[edit on 7-7-2009 by fraz100]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Thankyou

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
OMG! Hear we go...What's next: Chris Angel speaking to Michael Jackson from beyond the grave for the one year anniversary!?
Much More Pressing Topics Are Happening Throughout The World...Have You All forgotten

[edit on 7-7-2009 by fatherkino]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
ok folks i cant type well cuz i just had hand surgery today so ill keep this short. if this was a free-floating shadowy ghost walking across the room, and we're looking at a two-dimensional representation of that on video, do you think it would appear to be a shadow on the fireplace and on the wall? think about it. do we have any real perspective in that situation? we are familiar with shadows but we are not familiar with freestanding shadowy ghosts (if thats what this is) so they are foreign to us and really unrepresented in this argument as there are no ghost experts here afaik. a lot of people have seen 3-dimensionality in this shadow. so keep an open mind and think about if a free-standing shadowy ghost might actually appear to look like a shadow on a wall if it were represented in only two dimensions like a video or a drawing. keep in mind it has transparency and therefore is subject to tinting/darkening and perhaps other distortions as it passes in front of solid objects.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
1: There's a tripod light right in the middle of the room.

2: The shadow doesn't appear outside the left/right side of the door frame.

3: There's other people walking around the house while the interview went on.

4: You can see the shadow bend around the concave wall, after it appears, but before it reaches the fireplace. There's an obvious difference in shading. (looks like a vertical line separating the two shades of gray.)

5: There's a chandelier's shadow on the wall!

Now, you can claim all you want about it being projected onto nothing, but there's enough evidence right there to prove that a shadow was already projected onto the wall inside that room; the chandelier. If you believe it was a hologram chandelier, there's nobody that can help you.

If any of you can prove the shadow was anywhere outside the left/right side of the door frame, then I'll concede.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Saidin

Saidin its time to give up fact to nincompooper....
This has been debunked so many times, i cant believe it...why is this not now in hoax? Even though I know the OP didnt mean it as one....

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Okay, yes on the first video a portion of the shadow appears to be cast upon the fireplace.

BUT, as I dont know much about shadows... and Im equally crap at estimating distances - can someone give an estimate of length from the top of the shadow to the bottom? Because if it was being projected onto the fireplace and onto the floor quite a way up the corridor, then thats quite a distance isnt it? And how come it isnt distorted.. you'd expect some sort of significant distortion from a shadow being projected onto a wall and floor wouldnt you?

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join