It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jacksons Ghost ?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by SaturnFX

I slapped this together real quick to demonstrate

Thank you for this, but it makes me think it looks even more like a ghost.

I'll just say it... The frame of the shadow itself appears to be rather small and/or slender, the stance seems reminiscent of MJ's and the head/hair portion even appears to be about the same length as Michael's. Just saying...

[edit on 5-7-2009 by spectre76]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shambles
Looks to me like a shadow on the end wall of someone walking outside.

not correct if you look close you can see the feet not against the wall but actually hovering a bit above the ground. its closer to the camera and not against any wall

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
That CAN'T be Michael Jackson's Ghost. If it was it'd be doing the moonwalk across the doorway. Duh. (Sorry if that joke has been cracked already.) Either way I do agree that is pretty wild after watching it a few times. Good find!

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
This is amazing... It's Micheal alright, he's back.

I can't see how this could be anything else but him
wandering the halls of a favourite residence.

I always thought that anyone like Micheal who 'oozed'
so much love and warmth across the world wouldn't
just let it go in a drug-induced attack, he should be
canonised.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
This is great!
Thanks for sharing!

-Mulder

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I do believe in ghosts as I have seen and experienced them but I also wish to remain skeptical especially about the sensational subject of a popular entertainer of MJ's magnitude.

There's already enough tripe about a scandal or conspiracy or that he's not really dead.

From the looks of the footage that location of MJ's house was well lit with natural lighting provided by numerous windows, add to that the lighting required for the shoot and certainly the number of support personnel for the show and Neverland employees milling about the thought that a legitimate shadow could be cast does not seem illogical at all.

For those old enough to remember Elvis' death and all the junk that followed afterward, you can easily see that the parallels between these two events are uncanny.

[edit on 7/5/2009 by biggin]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I have personally had the privilige to witness the talent of Michael Jackson first hand, anyone else that has been so fortunate can attest to the fact that he was a wonderfully gifted person. Jacksons death is a loss to mankind, I don't care what anyone says. Amid all the allegations and turmoil he has brought many smiles to many faces and joy to many lives. I am still very sad that he has passed. Only now after his death, after he has left us as we have all come to know him, have people begun to open their eyes to this man. There is a lesson to be learned here.

As for the video, it is my belief that there is something inside all of us that is begging to see Michael Jackson again. We don't want him to be gone. We want him here with us and have a hard time believing what has happened. We are going to see what we want to see, to some of us it will be a shadow, to others it will appear something more. That is one interesting video.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
it cant be a shadow as the main light source was from the camera set up , if somebody had moved in front of it then they would have created a dark area in the lens , also the shadow does'nt alter in perspective to the end wall/fireplace and the corridors .
i did expect it to moon walk though

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Yup...... there's definitely something that walks across from our left to our right..... someone mentioned that it could be a shadow. You have to have someone in view so that they could cast a shadow but seeing as there is no one there it can't be a shadow..... VERY STRANGE INDEED !

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
The person creating the shadow is in the room at the far end of the hallway. The light source is in the room at the far end of the hallway. A guy (not Michael) walks in front of it and casts a shadow on the farthest wall. You cannot see the person or the light source directly because - gasp - the room is larger than the doorway. The shadow is being cast on the farthest wall from the camera - in fact if you look at the youtube video I linked to earlier, you can see that the shadow makes a bend in a corner on the left side and again bends around the fireplace as it passes over it. They are setting up for filming in that room and have alread turned on a bright light (you can even see a light used in filming already set up but not turned on inside of that room).

The reason you think there are legs and feet is because that is a reflection of the shadow moving across the farthest wall. Notice that you can see the reflection of the fireplace on the hallway floor, so naturally you can also see the reflection of the shadow on the hallway floor.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by bagari
The person creating the shadow is in the room at the far end of the hallway.

That's nonsense. I've never seen a shadow that dark appear half-way down a hallway.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Okay, I give up. Now we're arguing about how dark a shadow can be at fifty paces. The shadow is not IN the hallway - it is on a WALL in a ROOM at the end of the hallway. The only thing in the hallway is a reflection from the room at the end.

Oh well, it's obvious that too many here think it's more plausible to believe that Michael Jackson's ghost is pacing around Neverland Ranch than to take the time to look at the video evidence and listen to any kind of common sense explanation. Deny ignorance my butt...

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   

The shadow is not IN the hallway - it is on a WALL in a ROOM at the end of the hallway. The only thing in the hallway is a reflection from the room at the end.

Yes, thats what I'm close to concluding too. Best explanation so far but on a wall ? Are you saying the source of the shadow is on the wall or is it the shadow of the source that reflects on the hallway??
The reflection would have to be an image from a screen or??
Arrrg! This is why it should be demonstrated. O.K. now I'm done too.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Ok, This seems a little Off The Wall (I coudn't help it.. sorry)...

Mad Conspiracy Theory #23:

Michael Jackson is Not Dead.

TV networks are in on it.

They are using their illusion technology to erase MJ from TV. This technology does exist to remove certain images live in realtime from a TV picture. What we saw may be an artefact from this technology that slipped through.. MJ walks through hallway, zap! pow, MJ a shadow of himself...

This begs the question, Why would he do it?

hmm.. times are hard, credit crunch and all that...

look at the album sales....

I mean I'm just joking, right?

Nothing like this would happen in the real world?

would it?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Exv8densez

Yes - the shadow is on the farthest wall from our viewpoint. Remember, CNN was not there all by themselves that day. The home was crawling with reporters and employees. It appears that the room at the end of the hall was being set up for an interview - note how bright the lighting in that room is and that there is already another powerful filming light set up (but not turned on yet) in that room which is clearly visible in the video footage.

As you can see from my lame drawing, the shadow is created by the man passing in front of the light. Since we are down at the bottom of the hallway, we can't see the light source or the man, but they are both there none the less. The shadow which this man creates is cast upon the farthest wall and fireplace. Since the hallway floor is highly polished, the shadow and fireplace also reflect onto the hallway floor and give the illusion of legs and feet, and makes it seem like something is walking IN the hallway but the only thing in the hallway is a reflection of some dude's shadow. A careful and objective study of the slowed-down video on the top of this page clearly shows this to be the truth.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by bagari]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

The shadow which this man creates is cast upon the farthest wall and fireplace. Since the hallway floor is highly polished, the shadow and fireplace also reflect onto the hallway floor and give the illusion of legs and feet, and makes it seem like something is walking IN the hallway but the only thing in the hallway is a reflection of some dude's shadow.

Agreed. I've been playing this thing over and over for hours and I agree that what is being seen in the hallway is the REFLECTION of the SHADOW of a man in the next room. The shadow is cast against the wall with the fireplace, and then reflected by the hallway floor.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   

reply to post by Exv8densez

Yes - the shadow is on the farthest wall from our viewpoint. Remember, CNN was not there all by themselves that day. The home was crawling with reporters and employees. It appears that the room at the end of the hall was being set up for an interview - note how bright the lighting in that room is and that there is already another powerful filming light set up (but not turned on yet) in that room which is clearly visible in the video footage.

As you can see from my lame drawing, the shadow is created by the man passing in front of the light. Since we are down at the bottom of the hallway, we can't see the light source or the man, but they are both there none the less. The shadow which this man creates is cast upon the farthest wall and fireplace. Since the hallway floor is highly polished, the shadow and fireplace also reflect onto the hallway floor and give the illusion of legs and feet, and makes it seem like something is walking IN the hallway but the only thing in the hallway is a reflection of some dude's shadow. A careful and objective study of the slowed-down video on the top of this page clearly shows this to be the truth.

Is that the correct floor plan?

Isn't there an alcove after the fireplace room?

Don't the feet show this side of the doorway?

[edit on 073131p://bSunday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I think I may see what you are getting at,bagari

So how does the shadow reflect down the hall way?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by pr0metheu5
Ok, This seems a little Off The Wall (I coudn't help it.. sorry)...

Mad Conspiracy Theory #23:

Michael Jackson is Not Dead.

TV networks are in on it.

They are using their illusion technology to erase MJ from TV. This technology does exist to remove certain images live in realtime from a TV picture. What we saw may be an artefact from this technology that slipped through.. MJ walks through hallway, zap! pow, MJ a shadow of himself...

This begs the question, Why would he do it?

hmm.. times are hard, credit crunch and all that...

look at the album sales....

I mean I'm just joking, right?

Nothing like this would happen in the real world?

would it?

He is not only at Netherland but he is all over the world. Remember Peter Pan can fly.

YES the sightings are coming in. So that can't be a ghost.

www.michaeljacksonsightings.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Thanks for being objective, Stormdancer and others. Someone did a heck of a job polishing the hallway floor. If you look, you can see the reflection on the hallway floor of everything visible in the room (fireplace, that light on a tripod stand). The light in that far room is so bright that even this unseen man's shadow is reflected back onto that super-shiny floor in the hall. Of course, the shadow is upside down in it's reflection - meaning that what looks like legs and feet are actually the guy's upper torso and head.

One other item that was brought up about 5 pages ago is that you can also see the shadow of what looks like a chandelier just above the guys head - unless that is the ghost of a chandelier.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join