It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jacksons Ghost ?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by unclekrabz
its the shadow of some random guy, cause ghosts dont exist

You have obviously never seen one. I have and I KNOW they exist.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
When I saw the title of this thread, I said to myself. "Oh come on now." But there is a shadow, it does move across the fireplace.

Pretty good find. Could be something mundane, but it could be a ghost as well.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
If you look at the feet of the shadow you will see that is it not possible that it is a shadow of a person walking in the fireplace room.

The light from the room with the fireplace reflects onto the floor in the hallway and a dimmer light coming from the intersecting hallway to the left does also. The shadow darkens the light reflecting on the floor from the fireplace room IN THE HALLWAY. The shadow is in the hallway not cast on the far wall of the fireplace room.

That only leaves the windows to the left of the hallway and that is not possible either. The shadow can't be coming from someone outside the windows to the left because the light that shines on the floor from the windows isn't darkened at all.

So, for it to be just a shadow and not a ghost/shadow person, the person would have had to be standing between the upper limit of the reflection on the floor of the windows to the left of the hallway and that would put them in plain sight of the camera.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by unclekrabz
its the shadow of some random guy, cause ghosts dont exist

Its the shadow of some random guy. check

cause ghosts dont exist...your wrong...dead wrong.

have a nice day

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by SaturnFX
+++++++++++++++
AND THE FINDINGS>>>

It is indeed just a shadow on the wall. I downloaded the video, expanded the area, set it to high quality, and here is how that looked

there is a angled wall at the beginning, the shadow emerges from the corner, and seems to be elongated, as if someone is passing close to a lightsource, the shadow then moves across more, it squishes up at the corner..you see the shadow reflected from the wall down the hall, giving it the appearance of "legs", when in reality its just the highly polished floor reflecting the shadow..the shadow gets thinner the more it goes (which happens when your walking away from a light source).

So, my theory is that this is just a shadow of someone in the other room (the most convincing part being of course where the shadow seems to merge with the overhead lamp shadow..

I slapped this together real quick to demonstrate

Just felt like bringing this to the front (or back)

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I don't believe in ghosts, never have, I just haven't ever seen anything that has convinced me of the possibility that ghosts exist.

That said, after watching that video, and seeing that figure move across that hallway, my first reaction was that it was chilling... It gave me the creeps. And I cannot explain that feeling... To me that is quite interesting and a bit unnerving.

It's creepy... maybe nothing more.

interesting find.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
+++++++++++++++
AND THE FINDINGS>>>

It is indeed just a shadow on the wall. I downloaded the video, expanded the area, set it to high quality, and here is how that looked

there is a angled wall at the beginning, the shadow emerges from the corner, and seems to be elongated, as if someone is passing close to a lightsource, the shadow then moves across more, it squishes up at the corner..you see the shadow reflected from the wall down the hall, giving it the appearance of "legs", when in reality its just the highly polished floor reflecting the shadow..the shadow gets thinner the more it goes (which happens when your walking away from a light source).

So, my theory is that this is just a shadow of someone in the other room (the most convincing part being of course where the shadow seems to merge with the overhead lamp shadow..

I slapped this together real quick to demonstrate

Unfortunately you cut of the "feet" which is the most important part to this riddle. If someone can tell me how to download videos (yeah I'm dumb that way) I'd love to show you why the feet are so important in this. It's all in the placement of the feet in the reflection on the floor from the 3 light sources.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
If you look at the feet of the shadow you will see that is it not possible that it is a shadow of a person walking in the fireplace room.

The light from the room with the fireplace reflects onto the floor in the hallway and a dimmer light coming from the intersecting hallway to the left does also. The shadow darkens the light reflecting on the floor from the fireplace room IN THE HALLWAY. The shadow is in the hallway not cast on the far wall of the fireplace room.

That only leaves the windows to the left of the hallway and that is not possible either. The shadow can't be coming from someone outside the windows to the left because the light that shines on the floor from the windows isn't darkened at all.

So, for it to be just a shadow and not a ghost/shadow person, the person would have had to be standing between the upper limit of the reflection on the floor of the windows to the left of the hallway and that would put them in plain sight of the camera.

This is why the feet are so important.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   

I just noticed something in the video a couple of posts above.

The shadow extends all the way down the hallway where the film crew was standing.

Notice the light post in the video. I could imagine that there are a few of these hanging around.

It could very well be a person in the room with the film crew walking in front of a light behind the cameraman. Thus creating the shadow, the cameraman is beside the door and not in the middle of the hallway which makes it so that he doesn't cast a shadow down the hall. But someone moving behind him does.

[edit on 7/4/2009 by whatukno]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
that was cool but in reality its still way less than a 1% chance it is a ghost. I'm probably a loony for even giving it the chance of possibility. If ghosts could be caught on camera like that you would probably see more of this and they would all be similar.

[edit on 4-7-2009 by jpm06002]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno

I just noticed something in the video a couple of posts above.

The shadow extends all the way down the hallway where the film crew was standing.

Notice the light post in the video. I could imagine that there are a few of these hanging around.

It could very well be a person in the room with the film crew walking in front of a light behind the cameraman. Thus creating the shadow, the cameraman is beside the door and not in the middle of the hallway which makes it so that he doesn't cast a shadow down the hall. But someone moving behind him does.

[edit on 7/4/2009 by whatukno]

No because then the shadow would occlude the light from the windows which is doesn't.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
this is obviously a shadow cast by someone walking between the light source and the camera, from behind the camera. The shadow legs stretch all the way down to the bottom of the screen showing you where the source is coming from.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by frozenmonkey
this is obviously a shadow cast by someone walking between the light source and the camera, from behind the camera. The shadow legs stretch all the way down to the bottom of the screen showing you where the source is coming from.

Which video were you watching to come to this conclusion?

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Don't know if that's a ghost, but there sure as hell is something there. Around 8:20 as mentioned earlier.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hastobemoretolife
Well, I don't know if it is a ghost or whatnot but that is really strange. It could be a person that was digitally out. The interesting thing is that the house was built in the 70's.

Sorry. I'm not trying to be funny with you or facetious, I just don't want to miss something important.

I don't understand what is interesting about the house being built in the 1970's. Do you mean that it is an oddity to have ghostly goings on in a very new building?

Cheers

EDIT: Also...
"So I think the logical conclusion is that a person was digitally edited out. "

That is completely ILlogical!

[edit on 4-7-2009 by triplesod]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by epete22
Your guys answers once again baffle me....Seriously, hook line and sinker? Do any of you people research? Where is the original footage? The first 5 or more posts talk about how awesome this, no way, this is how urban legends get started, star and flag for you. VOMIT. In my professional opinion this is clearly staged and obvious. Someone either recorded video or took video of the person walking, filled in the silhouette with black then lowered the opacity and mirrored the reflection. Since when is a pile of grey silhouette a ghost? Come on people, I know you're smarter then that.

Please don't bleat on about other people's ignorance and suggest that they should research when you are completely wrong in your opinion.

This is first hand copy of the CNN broadcast. Thousands of people saw this exact footage live as it happened. There is no doctoring or editing past what was done by the CNN employees.

In other words, this is the exact footage that was shown by CNN. There is absolutely NO difference.

Arrogance is bad enough when you are correct about something. It is completely distasteful when you are wrong!

EDIT: You mention that your words are the result of your "professional opinion". Could you please tell us what your profession is? Also, do your imployers know that your "professional opinion" can be so ludicrous and wrong?

[edit on 4-7-2009 by triplesod]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Amazing. See when it pans down the hall @ 8.22.

Even if that can be explained away, which I'm sure it can't.

Amazing. He's still there!!! Amazing!!!

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Its too close to be a shadow on the wall and if that was a shadow then the person would have needed to be a lot closer walking past to make the shadow. Its not reflected onto the wall anyway, its directly crossing in the middle of that space.

Shadows reflect on walls or off objects and are not usually seen as an independent dark light source in the middle of a space.

This is a ghost/spirit/soul. Who knows if its Michael Jackson, but it is definitely a ghost/spirit/soul.

Heres a snapshot of it.

[img=http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/2080/mjspirit.jpg]

[edit on 4-7-2009 by Light soul]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Wow, there was definitely a shadow, i'm not sure who it is, but i know one thing, "great people never die". Mj was the best, we all miss him.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join