It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jacksons Ghost ?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saidin

All in good fun, and of course I hope no one is offended. But I couldn't resist.

Hahaha Finally, a Moonwalking joke in this thread that is funny
)

Nice work!

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I don't want to make any conclusions just yet, but that was definitely something.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
just for you to listen to his music whilst browsing through this amazing thread

I was never considered to be an MJ fan but surely i'm missing him so much now

R.I.P Mj...and for me still that aint no shadow...in my life time i never saw a shadow crossing a corridor that way and i live and have a pair of eyes to and 31 yrs of age and i will repeat...never saw a shadow crossing a corridor on its own like that...also lets not forget that this was a Live transmission so i might say if CNN is not purposely editing videos its genuine

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
ok, firstly, the post with the drawing of the light source and chandellier, i dont believe it, and neither should you considering you cant see threw walls like all of us cant. Secondly, the shadows feet area are in the hallway, and thirdly, i cant see any physical way that if that is a shadow then were is it being prejected from??? And i have watched the cnn on full screen too many times to remember and i dont see no shadow bending. Im on the fence for now, but definately something strange here.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Scooby Doo

Gday fellow Scoobs, id have to Say Say Say'......i agree!!
It seemed forward Off The Wall' most def, its not so Bad' if you look at the feet, it dont matter if your Black or White' , that video is a sure Thriller, keep watching it, Dont Stop Till You Get Enough' , this Smooth Criminal' feels like a Stranger In Moscow' so im going to Beat It'.

Couldnt help myself.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
its the shadow of some random guy, cause ghosts dont exist

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by asmall89
The Shadow is also very transparent, you can see right through it, again only possible if it's being reflected on a transparent background like plastic. I believe this is genuine ghost/shadow people footage, nice find very rare.

I don't believe in "shadow" either. The "shadow" is not seen on top of any surface. It is hanging in the air. You could just as well say there is "swamp gas" or "a weather balloon" in Jackson's house. I choose to believe in "Michael Jackson's Ghost" until somebody proves this as CGI (and why would a major network do a stupid hoax like this)...

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I cannot believe people are getting so worked up over a shadow. It literally could be anyones.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by unclekrabz

Thank you sir knowsalot.

Everyone can log off now, no need to ponder anymore!!

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Tartarspoon

HOLY CRAP! I guess the question is whether there is any glass there that could cause a reflection or such, but if there is not...HOLY CRAP!

HEY - OP - UBER-EYES!!! Thanks for the awesome catch and for sharing.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Etsivä Romppainen

Originally posted by asmall89
The Shadow is also very transparent, you can see right through it, again only possible if it's being reflected on a transparent background like plastic. I believe this is genuine ghost/shadow people footage, nice find very rare.

I don't believe in "shadow" either. The "shadow" is not seen on top of any surface. It is hanging in the air. You could just as well say there is "swamp gas" or "a weather balloon" in Jackson's house. I choose to believe in "Michael Jackson's Ghost" until somebody proves this as CGI (and why would a major network do a stupid hoax like this)...

My god, there IS no other objects in the video to DISPROVE this for you. It is a shadow, elongated along the floor, from an outside source, that has been revealed by the CNN footage to show that the youtube footage is inadequate.

What do you want.

You want to believe its whacko, go for it..... But for christs sake PLEASE do not let this get to the same absurd calibre that some things get here. Take it, believe it, but LEAVE IT OUT.

This thread started as a groovy and valid "WOW Wots this then!" thing, but now we have people ignorantly stating it *IS* beyond all doubt, his friggen ghost.

GOD DAMN THE INTERNET... GOD DAMN IT.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Too basic....see the 02:28 minute, and you will see another, the third person, on the other hall. Too basic. Fools, you look for something...you find something.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by frnumber9

If you feel this way then why post you troll, it does not look like a shadow to me, people are not just looking too much into it. It was a strange thing to happen during a cnn interview. I hate posters like you if you have nothing to add then dont post, calling people fools will win you no friends around here

Back on topic great post tartar S&F this is a very strange thing to happen looks like MJ as well and no shadow acts like that over a hallway

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   

The shadow is skinny. It has his profile. Kinda hunched at the shoulders.
It looks like he's holding something in front of him. A book or something.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
That is just like Michael to do something like this. He always did know how to make an extravagant exit.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by unclekrabz

Oh buddy .... you REALLY need to spend a few days at our house... (or at Valhalls house.)
You'd be changing your mind very quickly.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
After viewing the video again that definately looks like a ghost.... as others have said there is no wall or surface for a shadow to reflect on....

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

The shadow is skinny. It has his profile. Kinda hunched at the shoulders.
It looks like he's holding something in front of him. A book or something.

That's what I said, its profile fits Jacksons and it is carrying something.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Wow! That was an amazing clip. I hope that if that was his ghost, that he finds peace and is not a tortured soul forever. RIP Michael.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Tartarspoon

good eye

however, I think that was just some entity checking out MJs lair.
s&f

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join