It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jacksons Ghost ?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saidin

This is the best crop I could get, it shows the shadow chandelier well, showing that something is constantly projecting light in the direction the "ghost" passes through.

that's really cool.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Connector

Good call, I didn't realize that black thing was a power cable, but now it seems obvious. Also, it might just be me looking at it over and over, but I think the shadow reflects off the ceiling a bit, also.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
maybe i am just optimistic, but it seems like it walks like michael jackson!

I am skeptical of any video evidence of ghosts.

I thought the same thing as you did, that shadow had the graceful walk of MJ.

I sure wish he could have had this one last tour...

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
WOW is that me or is the shadow actually dancing like Michael Jackson, he seems to swing his hands in the air snapping his fingers and bopping his head.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   

All in good fun, and of course I hope no one is offended. But I couldn't resist.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Imagine having MJ's ghost popping up and trying to give you worldly advice every now and then. That would be anoying as hell

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Saidin

LOL, thats actually GOLD!!!!!
can u slow it down the proper way and make it a big screen so all can see the wall wrap by the shadow?
Cheers Zazz

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
WOW is that me or is the shadow actually dancing like Michael Jackson, he seems to swing his hands in the air snapping his fingers and bopping his head.

Nope, I think it has to be moonwalking for it to be Michael

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
THAT IS SOOOOOO MJ

even the stance and the way he walks with his head at that angle is reminiscent of MJ

im telling ya its def mj

im just waiting for the new thriller video from his ghost

thats going to be a amazing piece of film work

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Wow, a shadow! It's amazing S&F!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
reply to post by Saidin

LOL, thats actually GOLD!!!!!
can u slow it down the proper way and make it a big screen so all can see the wall wrap by the shadow?
Cheers Zazz

Well, I'm not sure I understand exactly by wall wrap. You mean on the left side of the fire place, when the shadow first starts to move across?

Anyway, here is a bigger version, but is 3 megs so it's external

EDIT: I noticed the gif wasn't actually zoomed like I thought, reuploaded it.

[edit on 3-7-2009 by Saidin]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
LOL I'm not getting why people are shocked?

I'm more shocked at the reaction.

You are? Just par for the course here my friend. People have to believe in something, no matter how overtly ridiculous! Unless that shadow's crabbing it's crotch of course "Owwwww"

IRM :shk:

[edit on 3/7/09 by InfaRedMan]

[edit on 3/7/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saidin

All in good fun, and of course I hope no one is offended. But I couldn't resist.

That's even better.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by epete22

If you look at the youtube comments people saw this live. You can't say it was an edited video

I had to edit this post. Seems MJ is haunting CNN

CNN:Ghastly Gaffe or Ghost ofMJ?

[edit on 3-7-2009 by DaTruth]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I have to say this is amazing and should be analyzed.

At first I thought it might be a shadow but reflecting from where? It looks nothing like a shadow and it seems to be walking through the room like it's 3 dimensional It even looks like Michael.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Saidin

all anyone has to do is double click to LARGE screen the cnn original video not you tube, and it clearly is a shadow moving across the wall.....sigh

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
First I want to start by saying that I am a HUGH believer in the paranormal but I have to say that this is not paranormal. Others in this post have already explained what it is but it still might be hard for some to grasp so i made a very quick and crude MS paint diagram to try and show it.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/24b72bb13ca8.jpg[/atsimg]

X = lighting source that creates the shadow
O = person that creates the shadow and direction of travel
the square = the chandelier that casts the shadow
A = the fireplace
the triangle = the camera that shot the video

what is throwing most people off is the fact that the wall with the fireplace is angled towards the doorway and that keeps the shadow from elongating like most are expecting it to.

I hope this clears it up for some but for me that is what is happening without a doubt

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz

all anyone has to do is double click to LARGE screen the cnn original video not you tube, and it clearly is a shadow moving across the wall.....sigh

But that would ruin this orgy of silliness! Begone with you!

IRM

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
It's a strange visual anomaly for sure, so kudos on good eyes to the OP and thanks for sharing!

This particular video is interesting, and I'm trying to figure out how the... if this is a shadow being cast from a person that was milling about while filming... where exactly did this said shadow come from?

One tidbit that I had gleaned from watching this waaay too many times is this:
If you look closely at the lower left hand side of the door trim, as there appears to be a relection of some sort...
This reflection, for lack of a better term seems to change luminosity in the same time as the MJ ghost moves across the frame. It's kinda tough to pick out at full speed but if you slow it down you will see what I mean. Whatever is moving seems to be effecting this spot on the door casing also.

Now, the chandelier shadow that is seen on the far wall above the fireplace thing... my guess is that it is projected from the one that is visible on the left of the hall. Peculiar, but with having no basis of room design it would be hard to tell how that would cast a shadow in such a place. Could there be a mirror somewhere nearby that is causing such a reflection and shadow?

Just some off the wall thoughts of course.
T-

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by physicalbeing
ok, even if this is faked? It's not a shadow...that's definitely creepy looking...real or not.

That it is, impeccable timing for the camera to pan across that hall, just as whatever happens happens. IMO, still someone in direct line of light, casting a shadow, a very nice illusion, but nothing else..

As someone says (Either later or before, Im not sure where I left the thread) there are people all over the place, not involved with the doco, so there is bound to be activity.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join