It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHO warns swine flu 'unstoppable'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   

The UN's top health official has opened a forum in Mexico on combating swine flu by saying that the spread of the virus worldwide is now unstoppable.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Bit late don't you think?

[edit on 3-7-2009 by Haydn_17]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

Big deal.

Seriously. What is their real agenda here? I'm in the last 2 days of my quarrantine for this stupid bug. Been off work now for over a week.
It's the flu.

You yark, you poop, you wish you were dead. Then three days later you think you might live, two days after that and you begin to wonder what all the fuss was about.

I've been visiting this site now for almost a year. Love conspiracies.

But this is begining to freak me out a bit.

It's the flu. It's no big deal. Has a smaller mortality rate than the seasonal flu. My biggest issue has been that my wife (an RN) has kept me off the sauce because it hasn't been good for me.

What in the hell are they REALLY planning?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

it's a conspiracy to stockpile bud light. They have found a way to fuel cars with it, and "they" don't need the likes of you or I drinking it all up. So they invented this bug to slow down the consumption. Remember, you heard it here first.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17

The UN's top health official has opened a forum in Mexico on combating swine flu by saying that the spread of the virus worldwide is now unstoppable.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Bit late don't you think?

[edit on 3-7-2009 by Haydn_17]

Well since the WHO along with Obama and the New World Order were the ones that started this flu they would say that wouldn't they! What better way to declare it unstoppable and to implement law that the vaccines will be mandatory. Vaccines that do the nasty better than the actual Flu.......

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by mikerussellus

it's a conspiracy to stockpile bud light. They have found a way to fuel cars with it, and "they" don't need the likes of you or I drinking it all up. So they invented this bug to slow down the consumption. Remember, you heard it here first.

As long as they lay off the single malt scotch, then they can take over the world for all I care. That and the sci-fi channel. They touch that and I'm going to revolt!

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
maybe they really are trying to get people ready for the fall,here take the shot now so by the time fall comes it will be easyier to infect you ?? and you will die quicker....damn look at what ats made me lol

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Well, its obvious what they are doing isnt it ?
you are on an conspiracy site, we have all read about this, and when the SHTF, no one reconizes it ! Good Call..

I think those who gets Vaccines should wear a Tag, so that we who dont want to get this BioFlu can stay clear of that person..

What you guys say ! ?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
They are not worried about what it is now, as you said. You are probably better off having got it now, honestly. They are more worried about what it will become. WHO is just trying to cover their collective rears. In the extremely slim chance it were to become something more deadly, but not too deadly (so it doesn't kill itself off), and copies the 1918 flu, they don't want people saying "it's your fault, you did nothing!" Honestly, they are damned if they do, damned if they don't.

In the grand scheme of things, I think that this will be much ado about nothing, but we'll see. Each day, around 150,000 people die on this planet. So this is so far, pretty much nothing.

I guess I think of it like this. Most disasters (to someone who doesn't visit this site
) are something they don't worry about much. The worry of a killer pandemic is akin to say, a sizable asteroid coming down and hitting a small town. Not terribly likely in most people's mind. But this one is more like a known asteroid that we *know* will be passing fairly close to our planet. Even if NASA says "Naw.. it's not going to hit us," there is some worry. That's like this swine flu. If it does hit us, it could be very bad indeed. I do think that chance is very low though.

new topics

top topics

join