It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass vaccination against flu

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Mass vaccination against flu

www.norwaypost.no

The Norwegian health authorities will this fall begin a program of mass vaccination against the A H1N1 flu, also called the swine flu. A total of 9.4 million doses have been ordered from the suppliers.
All will be given two innoculations, two weeks apart, Bergens Tidende reports. The total cost will be NOK 650 million.

So far, only 23 cases of the flu has been diagnosed in Norway, but the authorities expect that the number will increase.

(NRK)

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Well here it comes folks. First the little countries then all the 3rd world poor and stupid. To make it look like the whole world needs this vaccine. Get the word out to your loved ones . I think it is in the constitution...Ye will not be giving shots....oooooh I hate needles.
I feel that this a test run to see how a major population takes to this form of opression.

www.norwaypost.no
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Grayelf2009

You have GOT to be frakkin' kidding me!?!

Has the world finally gone over the edge?

Lemme guess? The first major outbreaks of swine flu death are probably going to be in . . . anyone?. . . anyone?

Just to stink things up a bit more, they'll probably put the RFID chips in the vaccine to make sure you've gotten it.

-yaaaarrrgghhhh, I'm having issues, now-

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Well, mass vaccinations doesn't mean mandatory vaccination. I think you can take some comfort in that for the moment.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

Au contraire, when the WHO raised the level to a 6 they now have the authority to mandate vaccinations.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

I agree and understand that. What I was saying is they are not calling it mandatory. When they call it mandatory, then worry.

It appears to me they are preparing for mass vaccination in all countries with the amount of vaccine being manufactured. I for one am having some trouble figuring out how they plan to accomplish world wide mandatory vaccination.

They would have to have a record of everyone and be able to track that person's record in a very short period of time. I don't believe that type of electronic health database has been set up yet. Neither do I believe there are enough trained personnel to go door to door looking for stragglers. My bet is they will call it mandatory and believe that people will just line up because they are told to and the government knows best, don't they? Especially if enough fear is played out in the media.

Maybe others know how they can oversee everyone.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   

If it comes to world-widee then I don't think you need to worry.
There will be an underground movement to falsify shot records.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus

If it comes to world-widee then I don't think you need to worry.
There will be an underground movement to falsify shot records.

YOU COMMIE BASTARD YOU SUPPORT TERRORISM!

And then they throw you in jail.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Lemme guess? The first major outbreaks of swine flu death are probably going to be in . . . anyone?. . . anyone?

Just to stink things up a bit more, they'll probably put the RFID chips in the vaccine to make sure you've gotten it.

This situation is the worst I've seen in my lifetime. I guess nobody mentions this, but being a Christian I think I might. Could all this be related to the influence of some demonic force?

Could these people's mind be clouded by the master of deception himself? Stop laughing. As events unfold you might ask yourself this question too. Well, there is always the Archangel Micheal (elemental force). He may lend a hand to stop this mess.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   

It will be intresting to see what happens there. Need to keep an eye on it. See what reactions people get after they receive the meds.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by son of total newbie

I agree with you on the christian perspective. Actually all things discused here on this site fit together if you use the Bible as a refrence point. So you are not alone in your thoughts.

top topics

join