It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Allow Me To Re-Introduce Myself

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I've never done an official introduction. I've been a member for quite some time, although have not posted regularly for awhile, until now. Let's just say recent events have sparked my attention. I'm interested in Philosophy, Physics, Government Coverups, .... and OBE's. My thirst for the truth began over ten years ago, when I had my first OBE, ...... the universe has been slowly unraveling ever since. I'm 28 from central coast california, ..... any other californians ?? Santa Barbara County. I can be an ass sometimes, ... and get frustrated over the narrow views of others..... but in the end Im glad for it all , ...... every little insignificant moment.

..... I'm glad to have crossed path's on our journey of truth and self discovery.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Hey! Good to meet you. I'm from Northern California.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
You son of a biscuit I used to live near Sacramento, ... where do you hail from ?

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Sniffle, Sniffle, ..... no one likes me

I should have titled this " greetings from an alien sent here to ensalve mankind and seduce your women"

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
G,day IntastellaBurst

Well you have probably been a member for longer than I have, but it's nice to meet you.

I guess you already know the ropes around here, so all that's left to say is jump in.

I look forward to reading your posts.

top topics

join