It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hey guys want know something weird...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
When I first discovered 911 was an inside job.... shortly afterwards... I had a nightmare in the middle of a daydream... I tapped into something - a future event I thought... I remember seeing 888 and Lets Roll in the daynightmare...
and now the S&P is using 888 as support... the govt refuses to allow it to drop below 888... and this next monday should be the last rally... if your long exit and go short... but getting back to me story... I was digging around here at ATS and stumbled accross one of my old screen names... 888LetsRoll... and Da Ja Vue all over again... it now makes sense... the start of the WAR is when the S&P500 crosses 888 and we had better ROLL... weird huh... go back and check it out... I have talked extensively about this 888LetsRoll.... I swore in the dream it was a News Paper... but now i think it was all around Lets Roll.... and the date on the newspaper was aug. 08, 2008.... wild huh.... and now in 2009 the government is using 888 to support the markets... and that ends next week.... hold on to your jock straps folks. because GOD shows me stuff - he just doesnt explain it...

[edit on 3-7-2009 by BornPatriot]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   

the start of the WAR is when the S&P500 crosses 888 and we had better ROLL...

Okay Born.........give a little more detail in what you mean in this quote.............Just don't go all freaky on me..........lol

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
well I would prefer you dig it up and read it for yourself ... its here on ATS... its also on the LooseChange Forums, and LetsRoll forums... and for two plus years I was dreading this date.. 888 ... and I looked like a fool when that date went by and nothing happend... and well, I was just doing some stock charting like I normally do and a Da Ja Vue flashback happend and 2 + 2 sort of like picking up a random puzzle piece and putting it in the correct location feeling swept over me... a external feeling like now I get it... remeber when you fully understand something... you get confident - you can do it... that was the Da Ja Vue wake up call... when both piece came together...

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

Originally posted by BornPatriot
Back in 2005 or 2006 -- I had vision of violence associated with that date. I saw "888 lets roll" signs, bumper stickers were all over the place, I saw a newspaper August 08, 2008.
I saw the Washington Monument in the distance and I-95 north sign to my left. I was looking at I-95 from a different freeway that pointed directly at the Washington Monument... (Does this place exist..?) never been to DC dont know. but Alex Jones was on top of a police car hood with his Megaphone "Beltway into Parkway" he kept chanting, there was cars on fire and dead people everywhere... I saw Helecopters firing and zipping up and down the freeways (Apache Choppers) ...
I saw Military but they were not ours I dont think, they were in strange camo uniforms, some in desert and others in greens.
I can see burnt out cars -- Lots of Official vehicles everywhere at least 3 or 4 Ambulances were all blown up. Police officers were shooting at the military camo uniforms.

for this to happen, a lot of stuff would have to take place in a very short period of time... I pray this is not our future... however, someone wanted me to see this and it wasn't mental illness, so sorry to burst your bubbles.
Prepare - Food - Medical - Protection - "Go Shopping at Corporate Stores for supplies when the crap hits the fan and then engage prepared. not the other way around. I suggest downloading the Anarchist Cookbook for chicken # tactics. do not hit head on. hit and run the only way.

Were you talking about his post?? Just attempting to get ur point of view.........I am not criticizing your thread.........attempting to understand........Way to many predictions, claims, foresights and other to keep track of...........So you are saying that your vision was not to be played out 8/8/08.........but now starting next week based on the S&P 888 support number.......?

[edit on 3-7-2009 by Cloudsinthesky]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
well when you see a newspaper with a date... sort lends you to believe... but it did not come to past... but we have a new 888 now..

thats one of them .... as you can tell a lot stuff .... wild stuff .... and now I guess ... it begins ... I still dont see anything that would say... its all gonna happen at once ... but it was a wild day dream .. and it still haunts me... This thread was a repost... I think the initial fresh post was done on LooseChanges, that is where it was originally posted... here at ATS and at LetsRoll forums were secondary remembering posts....

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   

are you sure your day dreams aren't sponsored by the online gambling site 888.com?

actually, i'm only half joking, if you were, perhaps, browsing the web a lot at the time you had the dream your subconscious could have picked up on all the pop-up ads they use.

"lets roll" with a picture of two dice seems to be in my head as an add for them at one stage.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
its still very vivid, and I was hoping someone would not post my previous post - but they did... and it brought it all back again... thanks, now I want be able to think about anything else for a while... look, there is no evidence here... god just shows me stuff from time to time.... like in 1986, I was talking to NIS (naval investigative service) and I told them that the HUMVEE was under protected for the role in which the navy (Marines) were using them... what prompted me to tell them that was, when I touched one of the humvee's, I saw how their light armor was going to get a lot of our boys killed.... they did nothing.... In IRAQ, we paid the price. and that was like 12yrs.... I didnt dream it up... something allowed me to see it... nothing more..

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Look........I work with people who are "gifted".........I am getting all types of messges concerning potential events that may occur.........thats what drew me to your thread..........

If you missed the date in your vision.......no slam here....it happens........maybe you need to remember your vision again.......you may have missed something.........

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
well being vivid and accurate so many years later...
with all this conspiracy stuff packed into one brain ...
and i get visions... one step away from the funny farm is what my wife says...

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   

I know what you mean.........lol

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
yea - up -
second line

top topics

join