It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SUN crop circle

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
www.cropcircleconnector.com...

this is solar flare CROP CIRCLE

also are these old ones

www.cropcircleanswers.com...

?

your opinion PLEASE

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
WOW! Im just more amazed at these ever day!!!
They are saying this one is small.
Hmmm..it looks like spermatozoa coming from the center. Or tadpoles.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by deejayiwan

I think we need to sort out some deal with CropCircleConnector.com. Have a section on ATS dedicated to crop circles, and have it updated from their site. In return, we have an ATS link on their site.

At the moment, we're kind of already doing this. Every crop circle thread contains a link back to them, many links infact. They're getting higher SEO rating from us, and we're not getting anything back - use of their photos...which is good, but might as well make an offical contra deal.

Oh dear, can you tell I work in online marketing?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch
WOW! Im just more amazed at these ever day!!!
They are saying this one is small.
Hmmm..it looks like spermatozoa coming from the center. Or tadpoles.

I agree.
It looks more like that than solar flares. But it's pretty just the same

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
wow this is absolutly incredible

theres so much evidence of a forthcoming solar storm!!!

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by plejarenlyran

Not sure to class this as evidence...

The jury is still out for me. Some maybe fake, so maybe real. I honestly don't know.

I haven't seen one up close, although when I was 14 a group of us did trample down the words "Duck You" in a field. Could see it for miles.

For some reason no one thought it was alien...strange.

And Kids, I'm very sorry for what I did, and by no means endorse doing it!

[edit on 3-7-2009 by dsm1664]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
ok guys i am really coming to think that there is SOMETHING MAJOR behind the corner

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by dsm1664

WAHAHA..but I bet your "crop circle" didnt have the shafts bent perfectly or the seeds from the wheat stalks turn out like they do from some of these.

Amazing that so many of these are popping up..I sure wish someone would put a camera out in the field. That would pretty much put the man made/alien theory to rest.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
One thing i have seen no mention of, is the fact that these crop circles seem only or mostly appearing in the fields with those lines in them.

What are they, irrigation track lines?? What grows in these fields??

In the 1st link there is a photo showing a top view of many fields and farms..... with no lines. The others have no crop designs.Somehow the creators of these crop circle designs much prefer to artistically desecrate these ones.

Whether it be aliens or of a man made creation, its puzzling me about the correlation of those lines and the crop circles.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
For anyone cocerned about a predicted solar storm:

There won't be a solar storm on 7 July, I guarantee it. There will be no solar mass ejection. Not even a worrying sunspot.

We know what's happening on the sun. Nothing. In fact at the moment it's a great big nothing.

Come back on the 8th and tell me I was wrong, I'll be here to take it.

WG3

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Nice double post Wavaguide3

Btw way deejayiwan....how are those (HOAXES) going

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by scubagravy
Nice double post Wavaguide3

Btw way deejayiwan....how are those (HOAXES) going

what hoaxes?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
the 3 in a row you started the other day...... when i opened this one and saw your name i was hesitant to read on, tho a believer in 2nd chances, letting you redeem yourself seemed like the right thing to do.

I posted on this thread 5minutes ago, did you read it?? what are your thought s of my post, those field lines and such.

This is a discussion thread, and i am open.

[edit on 3/7/2009 by scubagravy]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by waveguide3

Hi Wave Guide,

You might be right about there being no CME or solar flare from the sun on July 7, 2009. But... who knows, strange things do happen.

Like this...

An object appears to be heading towards the Sun. Is it Mars, as some suggest? Or, is it something else that could cause a CME or solar flare on July 7, 2009?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Thought that this "interpretation" was worth mentioning:

This recent formation contains many references to the number seven throughout its design. The formation has seven sides, seven large half circles on the outside plus seven smaller half circles. There are fourteen small dots on the exterior as well (fourteen of course being a multiple of seven). There are also twenty-eight rays or spokes within the formation itself - the same average number of days in a month and of course also a multiple of seven.

Seven is a sacred number. For instance, we have: The seven Seals, Angels, Spirits, Churches, Thrones, and Lamps of the Bible. The Bible also speaks of the seven day march leading to the fall of the wall of Jericho. There are seven generations from the birth of David to the birth of Jesus.

In Chaldean numerology, the number seven represents Neptune, which is the ruler of Pisces - the current age we are still in until the 2012 period (with Aquarius having been born in '68 or '69 and who is struggling to exist on its own without its parent's controlling grasp). Of course, there are seven days in a week. We have the seven chakras. Snowflakes have seven main "points" (six points on the perimeter plus one in the centre). Mathematically, seven is the number found within the original value of Pi that the Egyptians used (22/7=3.1422857).

Fascinating design. Highly numerologically relevant and thoughtful. Not only are the principles of sacred geometric design respected, it is loaded with meaning itself. Doubtful a few troublemakers with ropes and planks would care to learn about this and implement it. Cheers and keep up the great work.

Stephane Wuttunee
Link: www.cropcircleconnector.com...

Whomever/whatever makes these circles sure go to great lengths to make them "geometrically sound".

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
The more I see these, the more I think that they are man made. It is likely that cropcircleconnector.com is in cahoots with the makers of the circles.

Think about it:

New circles bring internet traffic.

Internet traffic brings in advertising revenue/dvd and book sales.

The patterns are almost always circular in nature because they are the easiest to make. All it takes is a post and some string.

The patterns are pre-designed (obviously) to coincide with whatever events are happening at the time.

For those nay-sayers out there who are positive that these works are made by aliens because they can't figure out how it was done, consider:

When you go to magic show and witness the illusions, it appears that the feat is impossible, yet it is possible! You have no idea how it was done yet it was clearly done (and not by aliens mind you).

Just because nobody has figured out the trick of making the circles does not mean that humans did not do it!

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by scubagravy

They are actually the lines in which the farmer drives his trsctor up and down when seeding etc.
They are in all crop fields unfortunately

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperSecretSquirrel

So by that logic then all ufo sightings are perpetuated by ufo casebook and all conspiricy theories are started by ATS?

I can see your point but couldnt it go across the board if it were so?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
lines in the fields are from tractor and field equimpment

SOME CROP CIRCLES ARE MAN MADE, for sure

but NOT ALL

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   

[edit on 3-7-2009 by deejayiwan]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join