It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNET reporter allowed into Cheyenne Mountain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
content.techrepublic.com.com...

Cheyenne Mountain is one of the underground bases that has not been kept secret from the general public. Therefore, it may not be a huge deal that a reporter was allowed in to take some pictures.

Yet, I find the photos fascinating.

I mean, it's not usual for anyone to see a power plant of the type shown here, complete with color-coded pipes!

And the underground reservoir - all underground facilities need to handle the problem of cooling - there it is.

I encourage anyone to view these photos (assuming you can get into that site) if you are curious about what these places look like.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
lol, they forgot to take a picture of the stargate

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
if they allow media now its mean they have another base to go hide so they not care if you see this one that is much known to public

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Its strange that their main concern is with keeping the place cool. I wonder what is generating all of the heat? Many years ago I had quite a fascinating experience when I got to drive a semi hauling a 52' trailer deep into a mountain that was used as a natural food storage facility. It was huge and had room for many large semi's to dock throughout the mountain. The point is, it was cool, not warm in there.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Yeah I always wondered why the acronym for NORAD sounds a lot like NO RAD IATION. It's a clue.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Nice stuff there

I thought you may find these interesting,

www.secret-bases.co.uk...

www.otbeach.com...

top topics

join