It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama from Hawaii + July 4th

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
you MUST read this page...

illuminatusobservor.blogspot.com...

That website is blowing my mind. I think something is brewing.

[edit on 3-7-2009 by THX-1138]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Bud .. your link is messed up. It just goes to a google thing ...
You might want to repost the link and give some more explaination.

[edit on 7/3/2009 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I changed the link. I can't explain it. It is too much. Way too much.
Somebody else here read it and explain it.
I think something is going to happen with all this Korean July 4th Hawaii Obama stuff.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I'm just trucking on down that information highway as usual, I was reading this www.revisionisthistory.org...

and then I googled "Greening Ritual" and I got to that page up above,

and then I'm thinking 7-4-1776 adds up to 32

and then 7-4-2009 adds up to 22

and that web page is just spinning my head around,

Hawaii is the 50th state, man, there is something going on. I'm babbling. Help! I need help!

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Look, I'm an optimistic guy. I invest in the future. I'm not wanting chaos to take over. But there are some symbolic parallels and such. Look at the position of the stock market right now. We have other countries talking nuclear war. Some dude wants to fire a missile at Hawaii. And the network news is all monkey Bubbles and moonwalking. This is getting good. Real good. This is the greatest show on Earth.

Personally, I think something amazingly positive is going to launch America into another wave of prosperity.

The opposite is too horrific to even consider.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I really tried man.

But to be quite honest.

The Epic of Gilgamesh is the age old cipher into this great game being played out in front of our eyes?

Hahaha.

If I knew that spinning off a bunch of numbers, and then doing your best to connect them, regardless of how stupid it may truly be, would get people this freaked;I would of had a lot more fun in High School.

Go fix yourself a cup of coffee or something bro, give it another scan, and maybe you'll see how ridiculous it is.

Ehhh at least I hope so, cause If I hadn't had a wake and bake, I'd be demanding 10-15 minutes of my time back.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
The position of the stock market?
Ehh it's fluctuating, a good rule of thumb, that thing's usually not to reliable in showing good or bad, until after the fact.

Other countries talking nuclear war....
Which ones, other than the ONE we all know about?
I'm dying to hear this, maybe I slept through something!?
Not at, in the direction of, sheez haven't you even read the latest NK media reports.

Since when has network news not been all ridiculously centered on some pop culture icon's passing, or what Jon And Kate or doing, or even think a few years back, the very first seasons of reality television!!

Only thing I can agree with in your post, is that this is the greatest show on Earth right now, wayyy better than the WWF ever got.

And hey at least unlike me, you have a positive outlook on the future.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by THX-1138

worry about things you have control over. Don't let this stuff bother you. Given a new set of things to study, you would come up with new numbers, and connect them in different ways. It would seem people who can study all the events and tie numbers to them like A=1 and c=3, have too much time on their hands. If you determine that the world as we know it will end at 4:14pm tomorrow, and you spend the next 27 hours panicking about it, then at 4:15pm you sigh a breath of relief, what have you accomplished? Get some rest, have a beer, watch the sun set, things will seem a lot better. And to make it easier to handle, remember, no matter what, we are all gona die sometime, best to do it with a smile.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Okay, my brain now hurts. Thanks.
Either I need more coffee to stimulate my brain for all this stuff on that site, or else I need a couple shots of Jim Beam to slow my brain down. Obviously, in my natural state, this just seems like mumbo jumbo to me. Delaware? Uh, yeah, it's the first state. Delaware is also a native American name. Ya think they were part of the illuminati?Hmmmmmmm........the universe sure works in mysterious ways.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I think North Korea will try a missile launch or a nuke test tomorrow (or this week).

The thing that always gets me about these 'ciphers' is that all the conspiracy ones from 'ancient times' get calculated using English and modern dates.

English hadn't even been invented yet, and every civilization went by different calendars.

Hell, you could look back and 'predict' 9/11 would happen because of a phone call made in Haleyville, Alabama in 1968.

At 2 p.m. on Friday, Feb. 16, 1968 the first 911 call was placed from the mayor's office in Haleyville (Ala.), and answered a short distance away at the police station.

All I know is that's is a beautiful summer day in the midwest, I don't have to go to work today and the kids are at daycare.

Yesterday is History.

Tomorrow is a Mystery.

Today is a Gift; That's why it's called "the Present".

- crazy old turtle dude from "Kung Fu Panda"

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

exactly. I could be the greatest post prophet ever. I could go back and prove that every terrible event in history can be proven by math. the real trick would be to prove what WILL happen. Then you would take all the fun out of life. Kind of like tearing the corners of Christmas presents to see what they are on December 21st.

The NK thing still has me baffled. Kim has nothing to gain, everything to lose and no clear direction other than straight down. This will go down on the list of things I will ask God about should I be lucky enough to speak to him face to face. That, and why do gnats need to be in my ear.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Did anyone take note of the fact that this blog is a year old?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   

This is a horrible collection of information. Perhaps there is something to what this person is saying, but when you write a blog about it to educate people, you have to write it in a way that actually educates people.

All that is contained in this blog are some numbers and some well-worded sentences. It's almost as if the author is trying to use his writing ability to put some significance behind his math and drown people with information to the point that they wouldn't bother questioning it whether they believe it or not.

It seems like a lot of speculation. The information needs to be presented in a better and easier way to understand for those of us that apparently aren't 'in the know'.

Until that happens, this is worthless.

We have less than a day until July 4th. I guess we'll see what happens. There's no use in trying to predict it.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I find it funny the guy hasn't said not another peep yet.

I was really interested in hearing his replies, after all the time wasted reading that garbage.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing this with us THX. I like to read everything, and then sift through things for what resonates with me.

On the surface, this works is full of numerology and a belief in occult synchronicities, and doesn't really read well for me, however, I'm absolutely sun-wasted, somewhat dehydrated, and exhausted.

I'll look at it again after I've rested, and see if it reads better for me (I've been mixing and pouring concrete inna hot, hot sun since morning).

Either way, thanks.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
11 days were dropped from September of 1752.
September 14th followed immediately after September 2nd.
The weekday count was continued, but eleven ''days'' were dropped out of the count so that Wednesday, September 2nd was still followed by a Thursday, September 14th.

If you were to anticipate the eleven day drop, earlier that year on June 22, 1752 you would drop off the next 11 calendar dates and arrive at July 4, 1752.

You could drop 11 days this year and see that Monday, June 22, 2009 would be followed by Tuesday, July 4, 2009.

Tuesday. The third day. A war day.

This year, Tuesday, July 7 might be a war day. It is the third day after July 4th.

[edit on 4-7-2009 by THX-1138]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
You could live anachronistically as if you never removed the eleven days.
Then you would be just a day past yesterday's summer solstice.
Normally it would be a time for removal.
But in the land of backwardz it might be a time for addition.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I got to the point where they were discussing the 1864 Nevada joining the Union ...

To say the least..

I was .. less than impressed..

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Dude, there is ALWAYS a bunch of mumbo jumbo surrounding the goodies. Just look at Blavatsky.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I just realized this theoretical war day of July 7, 2009 could be seen as 7-7-7 because 2 from 9 is 7.

And this www.merriam-webster.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join