It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This thread is...seemingly VERY prophetic... scary!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
So I am going through my old posts/replies, and I found this. Take a look at the OP amd replies to this thread. Some of it you could see from a mile away.... but the rest ? Of course a possibility, but jeez!

Click here

[edit on 3-7-2009 by Haiku]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
could you be more specific?? i read the first page, couldnt really find the point your trying to make, Guide us.......

[edit on 3/7/2009 by scubagravy]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by scubagravy
could you be more specific?? i read the first page, couldnt really find the point your trying to make, Guide us.......

Ditto,

What are we looking for?

I don't mind connecting the dots as long as dots exist.

Regards....KK

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Its obvious a member of the elite
debunking what the NWO is about.

Just a good writer with nothing but time and the desire to lie.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Haiku

I tend to agree with the OP of that thread. I don't buy into the fear of a NWO. It could only benefit humanity by ending world conflict for a start.
It may feel prophetic but that feeling is most likely inevitability.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I do appologize. I have a bad habbit of finding what seems to be similarity, and assuming everyone else will see it. Ok,

first off:

It is to give a set of laws across the board that will make equal all men. From the highest, what you call 'the elite' to the lowest class.Ensure healthcare equality for everyone. Ensure no hunger. Ensure adequate employment.Ensure fare trade. Ensure alternative energy persuit.

These have always been high profile platforms for any politician, however, we have never seen the likes of the health care bill that is now on the table, Cap and trade proposal,and with the recent stimulus, seems that the government contracted jobs are booming.

The suggestions of this post have a familiarity to them. Also, read further into where they are talking about fire arm legality, of course right now they are still legal, however, you don't have to dig too far to find the effort being made to take us in the direction of criminalization. First the price of ammunition sky rockets, now, some states are requiring arms holders to carry an enormously large insurance policy on each fire arm.

Yes, there will be limitations in the luxuries we all enjoy now.

With the new energy bill going through, I am pretty sure people are going to be cutting back. What better way is there to impose limitation than to reach into the peoples' pocket and assure that they can't afford to continue as they have?

top topics

join