It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it possible the Apollo missions/ were arranged

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Over the years there has been great speculation and outright conspiracy theories, about the landing on the moon .Everything from there is no way they could survive the radioactivity from the Vanallen belt, to the shadowing of the pictures not making sense,to a fluterring flag that should not be doing so. And i know this is flogging a dead horse to most.
But could the whole thing have been arranged and a deal made with the Aliens to provide safe passage for men and machinery to be placed on the moon with their help.
A stagged event using alien craft to place the equitment there for the photo opp.in a trade for the right to help themselves to DNA and collect other info, if they did this for Nasa and the United States as a favor/trade ?
Most art pictures of wild life are stagged using dead animals and wire to pose as the artist paints them. Audobon the conservationist used this same method using 10 to 15 birds for one picture,to acheive his famous paintings.
And Armstrongs comments about how huge these things were an apparant reference to the ships parked slightly out of view on the craters. was this just their RIDE home waiting for clients to finish. I still find it hard to believe they could pull this off with less computer power than i have sitting on my desk right now! and other experts in this field say we would be hard pressed to even pull this off today with the sucsess rate that nasa had in 69 89%? still does not add up to me even now.
Any thoughts allthough i know some are very tierd of this whole issue.
Parker

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 08:19 AM
link   
That is most defenitely possible, but everything is right? I agree about our technology back then, and it boggles the mind how we made it up there before the Russians. They were ahead of us in every aspect, and we hadn't even done the most basic things up there and all of a sudden the Astronauts are teeing off with their clubs next to a moon crater. It's crazy stuff I tell ya.

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 08:21 AM
link   
www.badastronomy.com...

And more importantly

www.badastronomy.com...

Have a good read through this site, it might help you make up your mind.

Happy reading.

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zzub
www.badastronomy.com...

And more importantly

www.badastronomy.com...

Have a good read through this site, it might help you make up your mind.

Happy reading.

Is that really what he was asking about? I think he was wondering if Aliens could've helped us with our mission to the Moon in exchange for favors? Not if we actually went or not. Sorry if you knew that..

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 08:29 AM
link   
My grandfather worked at the cape for 30 years. My parents met while working at the cape. Between the films, stills, documents and everything else I'd be inclined to say no.

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ess Why Kay
That is most defenitely possible, but everything is right? I agree about our technology back then, and it boggles the mind how we made it up there before the Russians. They were ahead of us in every aspect, and we hadn't even done the most basic things up there and all of a sudden the Astronauts are teeing off with their clubs next to a moon crater. It's crazy stuff I tell ya.

Once we were mid way through the Gemini program we took the lead in the space race. We were the first to rendezvous in space, we were the first to do work during an EVA, etc.

Where did you get the crazy idea that the Russians were ahead of us at that time?

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Indeed, alien intervention was part of his question, the rest was "did we really do it", which I think my link helps.

Personally, I don't think aliens had anything to do with the moon landing, and that we definitely did go.

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by COOL HAND

Once we were mid way through the Gemini program we took the lead in the space race. We were the first to rendezvous in space, we were the first to do work during an EVA, etc.

Where did you get the crazy idea that the Russians were ahead of us at that time?

I'm 16, man. Haha, I have no idea where we were except for the small portions I've read about it in my spare time. I always thought they were way ahead of us and then bladdaow we beat them to the punch on going to the moon. I guess I was wrong, thanks a lot for the clarification.

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 08:41 AM
link   

I'm 16, man. Haha, I have no idea where we were except for the small portions I've read about it in my spare time. I always thought they were way ahead of us and then bladdaow we beat them to the punch on going to the moon. I guess I was wrong, thanks a lot for the clarification.

No problem, they kicked our tails all throughout the Mercury Program and then we overtook them in Gemini.

I recommend Andrew Chaikans book "Man on the Moon." It tells the whole story.

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by COOL HAND

No problem, they kicked our tails all throughout the Mercury Program and then we overtook them in Gemini.

I recommend Andrew Chaikans book "Man on the Moon." It tells the whole story.

Thanks a bunch for the clarification, and I'll check out that book at the library after I read my Poker books.

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Interesting possibility. I tend to believe that the films we all see of the "mood landings" were all staged but we did reach the moon not too long after. I believe the films were created to "beat" the Russians to the moon because they beat the U.S. to space. I think once the films were made it created a "We win you might as well take your time" situation in which the Russians slowed down their pace to reach the moon thinking the Americans did it first when in reality the films were just stall tactics. Course it's all just speculation but it's not above the kind of propaganda used by the U.S.

[Edited on 5-6-2004 by Preest]

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   
PReest, that is always possible but don't you think someone would have spilled the beans over the years? NASA has employed tens of thousands if not more over the years and I'd have to imagine word would leak out, similar to how past astronauts are now talking about wierd things happening in space during their missions. I think that's all been in those "alternative" websites but I recall the St. Pete times (I think) carrying a story about that.

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Of course the Apollo missions were arranged they didnt happen by accident

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Who set up the camera showing Armstrong's "first step" onto lunar soil? Who assembled the buggy? Any actual film of the astronauts assembling the buggy? Wouldn't they record every aspect of their time on lunar soil?

Simple questions but they do beg review.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Covered,
covered,
covered,
covered. covered, and
COVERED.....

ATS search feature is definitely your friend.

seekerof

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   
If Neil Armstrong was the first man on the Moon, then who shot the video of him descending the ladder and taking his initial steps on the lunar surface?

The TV camera was stowed in an instrument pallet in the LM descent stage. When Armstrong was at the top of the ladder, he pulled a lanyard to swing open the pallet, which was hinged at the bottom. The TV camera, which was attached to it, also swung down. Buzz Aldrin then switched on the camera from the LM cabin. The camera was pointing at the ladder of the LM so that TV pictures of Armstrong's initial steps on the Moon could be relayed to the world. The camera was later removed from its mounting and placed on a tripod some 30 feet from the LM, where it was left unattended to cover the remainder of the moonwalk.

The above information is from a great site www.braeunig.us...

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Covered,
covered,
covered,
covered. covered, and
COVERED.....

ATS search feature is definitely your friend.

Well It may have been COVERED but there are new members on this site, and if i want a fresh Idea or answer to my question i think i have the right to post it.
And it may have been covered to your satisfaction, but not mine, Like i said in my post it may be a dead issue to some but is new to others with perspectives not covered>covered >covered as before.
P

seekerof

[Edited on 9-5-2004 by parker]

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Thanks for the read Zzub ,Ess Kay Why hit the nail on the head i dont doubt we went to the moon and stood on it. But i still think we were grey assisted not rocket assisted. Given the time period 1969,the state of computer technology,and other technology i just cant Buy the fact we were able to do this with out help.

Titan suggested that his grandparents and parents all worked at the cape and says that they believe that we went and in part this is true, look at how well they coverd JFK's assassination six years earlier these people are the best spin doctors bar none!
The pyramids are another example, some of the best engineers in the world say that even in the year2004 we would not be capable of moving these giant blocks of rock weighing enormous amounts even with present tech. we would need some type of antigrav to accompliish this. Some say this Question has been covered but i dont think it truly has in this area. the cospiracy part has been covered, but not the "Grey and son's moving van" part . their motto Across the country or to the moon we do it all for you.
Parker

new topics

top topics

join