It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brain Tumour Now The Biggest Cancer Killer ,is there a link to mobile phones?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mysticalzoe

People are terrified of being left out...not being involved.

it scares them out of their wits.

they must posture to each other all the time.just like monkeys.

they must be involved in the group...the social network...

they are terrified of not being called.

they feel the connection ....an invisible connection....

cells phones are the ties that bind.....

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
It may be the biggest cancer killer, but heart disease is much more of an issue. Also, depression strangely enough is predicted to become the second most common condition to cause death. Anyone thinking that may be a conspiracy?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I would look more into things like food additives, water contamination, and hormonal additives in meats, dairy, and eggs.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
- bigfatfurrytexan, you are right as far as any sane person that wants to stay alive in health - and wants the same for the young'uns - would look into food additives etc. They must not be neglected. People get all kinds of cancers from what you warned against.
This mobile phone topic - along with WiFi - though, is still receiving less attention than the harm EM smog causes, and marketing is geared very heavily to the twentisomething generation.

- The first guy to receive worldwide attention for dying from brain cancer - induced by his constant cell use - was Lee Atwater, campaign manager for Bush Sr. Atwater spent entire days in cars talking away on his cell.

One guy of about 35, on disability with brain cancer, from my village, used to work for a cell company - on the phone most of his active hours. He looked as if he was past fifty and very miserable. He had stopped using a cell phone and was relieved when I told him he could read ample evidence on the Net how it was dangerous (around 2003).

I keep on maintaining that Reiki and other types of hand healing are good for a quick relief of EM damage in your brain. The control center itself is jammed in the case of cells, towers and WiFi. Distance healing like pranic - I am not sure about that. I once met one very fat Christian healer in whose presence I could not feel the otherwise rampant cell radiation. There are many unsolved mysteries in this.

- As far as the conspiracy, why didn't we have these phones before when the tech existed in the 70's for sure? They suddenly became the rush in the 90's.

- Eat as much organic and balanced as you can, avoiding additives (take your glasses to the store!), and if you can, most commercial medications and vaccinations. Drink spring water from wells, and use handsfree if you absolutely must use a mobile - make your fiends and customers wait an extra second or two. You CAN turn off your phone when you sleep, meditate or concentrate very hard.

God may be calling you - but not on your cell phone...

Switch back from Wifi to ordinary cable net.

I think these are a pack of sane advices for anyone more discerning. these days. You may also want to move if you live in a heavily EM-polluted area.

Needless to say, the psychic component is there. Some people will have to find inward causes for diseases like brain tumor, and work with those. I have witnessed a friend die, although he had not used a cell. He did live in a heavy electrosmog neighbourhood in his last years though, plus city smog and other radiation (hospital etc.). But he did have psychic causes as well.

Some people like me are sensitive. Some are not. It is not the more EM-sensitive people that get cancer, as we tend to avoid this type of radiation after a while.

OK, there is no physical proof for some of the above. But certainly, in 2009 there IS conclusive evidence for the health problems caused by cell phones. Killing melatonine, shrinking the pineal, passing protein junk through the blood-brain barrier etc. There are thousands of articles, many whistleblowers, ample and well-founded research. And a handful of studies paid by companies that would try to argue the opposite - more and more like tobacco companies used to argue in court endlessly that cigarette smoking could not cause lung cancer.

True, heart diesase, depression etc. is bad. I think it has been shown that cell phone radiation IS linked to worsening some of both.

Traffic accidents in the First World, bad water, hunger and simple violence in the Third World are still the greatest killers of our planet though, depending on where you are. I think a more sane society would replace bad tech like cars, TVs, additives and cell phones, and develop good tech like internet, contact lenses etc. while keeping more harmony with nature and living beings.

An entire generation of people has been born partly to test technology and make such decisions, according to my astrology studies.

The time is now.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
JD140, hows it going? You must be a palin supporter!
She's into the book burning thing also.....
www.youtube.com...
I liked the joke anyway!

(I'm kidding around here too!)

Um, if I wasnt on ATS, I wouldnt dare admit this but,
I have noticed when I carry my phone in my shirt pocket,
my heart kinda hurts.
Dunno if I'm more paranoid than usual, or what.

But I can tell a difference.
I am in tune with my body almost always anyway.
(I studied martial arts, natural healing and tai chi)
When I use my phone, my ear hurts AND my head!
Also, my arm hurts from holding the d*** thing after awhile!

[edit on 23-7-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by dodadoom

Funny you should say that because my wife says she gets a funny feeling when she has her phone in her jeans pocket.Mind you it is set to vibrate and she gets a lot of incoming calls.

[edit on 17-8-2009 by tarifa37]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
It is not just Mobile phones that are suspect because of the radiation, it is also cordless handssets of your land line.

They do say not to put your head between the phone and the base station.

For a conspiracy, how about the frequencies from the phone activating the chemicals in the food that you ate?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join