It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Statue Of Liberty Re-Opens Hmm

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
So here's the news about Statue Of Liberty re-opening:

www.cnn.com...

People can now go into the Statue Of Liberty and visit the crown.

The crown was closed after the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001, for safety and security reasons.

What's the significance of the Statue Of Liberty? It's suppose to show the world of American democracy and freedom.

Statue of Liberty, originally named "Liberty Enlightening the World," was a gift from France, unveiled on 28 October 1886 at Bedloe's Island (later Liberty Island) in New York Harbor. There, President Grover Cleveland accepted it as a long-delayed commemoration of a century of American independence. Rising 151 feet above an 89-foot pedestal, it was then the tallest structure in New York City.

www.answers.com... (Above quote)

Can you put 2 and 2 together?

The federal government planned to give "America a special gift" by re-opening the crown, Interior Secretary Ken Salazar said in May.

I wonder what "gift" that's going to be?

The Statue Of Liberty is a VERY IMPORTANT symbol of America, so where do you think the next false flag most likely be?

Your thoughts..

For those into symbology:

7/ 4/ 2009 = 2020 = 4

10/ 28/ 1886 = 1924 = 16 = 7
-The Statue of Liberty was dedicated on October 28, 1886

7-4 (July 4)

Also 7/4 = 11/11 (7+4 and 2+0+0+9)

It has Illuminati written all over it.

Don't you find it a bit weird that the Statue Of Liberty has been CLOSED for 8 years, and now it's suddenly and randomly being re-opened??

And why would they post this news on a Friday morning? One day before July 4? Something doesn't add up...

Star and Flag this I'm Serious.

[edit on 3-7-2009 by bobbylove321]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   
A nice spot to see something....Nuke...or our fav...UFOS

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Think about how many times they've shown the Statue Of Liberty being destroyed or abandoned in movies....Day after tomorrow, Planet of the apes, Star Wreck: In the Pirkinning, Aftershock: Earthquake in New York, Cloverfield, Resident Evil, etc.

Just like how a bunch of symbology was used for 9/11 in movies such as The Matrix, Simpsons, etc. this is also portrayed.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I guess, no real basis if you ask me. Just grasping at numbers trying to add them up to a undefinitive answer. What is the significance of 7/4 11/11? Doesn't make sense to me.

[edit on 3-7-2009 by born2BWild]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by born2BWild

The Illuminati use tons of symbolism to show their presence amongst mankind.

Don't you find it a bit weird that the Statue Of Liberty has been CLOSED for 8 years, and now it's suddenly and randomly being re-opened??

And why would they post this news on a Friday morning? One day before July 4? Something doesn't add up...

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

Because it is Independence day the next day and it is the symbol of freedom in the U.S. But hey, maybe aliens attack and Will Smith will have to rise to the occasion.?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   

I don't think you are getting the point.

This should be announced many weeks before, and not actually make the news the night before.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Should it be? Why should it be?

The federal government planned to give "America a special gift" by re-opening the crown, Interior Secretary Ken Salazar said in May.

Apparently it has been planned since May? I do commend you on the constant references made to the september 11th attacks all over the story, however I still do not see the illuminati connection to this event.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Funny, I guess who made this post after reading without looking at the name.
I should get a cookie or something.

Anyway, you can sit an ponder these things all day long and you know what the only outcome is going to be, minutes of your life wasted and joy and happiness sucked dry from you.

It's ok to be vigilant but you wonder sometimes if people become over consumed.

And what can you do about this, or any future events you feel/think/calculate will happen?
Absolutely nothing but save your immediate family from the dangers that you feel exist.

You could be 100% correct and no one would listen to you, and if you went public say and protested out side of somewhere you would be charged with terrorism(which I feel is appropriate if a person is lying/cries wolf one too many times or trying to create fear.)

Anyway, bobylove all I can say is that when you throw enough crap at the wall something is bound to stick and maybe just maybe your time to shine is coming sometimes soon, but maybe not.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Statue of Liberty's Crown to re-open July 4
In fact it was posted in May as basically the identical story. . .

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Did you see it on the news in the month of May? Didn't think so.

It's only coming up now, and it's pretty weird timing.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Here is a video from NBC showing this on the T.V. in the month of May when it was announced.

Edit to add Second video evidence.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Was it actually on the homepage of a big site such as CNN?

There's a big connection you are missing, so go see my other thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
It's not strange at all really.

Most people associate The Statue of Liberty with freedom and democracy, just as Independence Day is associated with freedom and democracy. I don't see a sinister tie in here, sorry.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
No. Your wrong. The crown is going to turn into a giant UFO (which of course was engineered by Lockheed Skunkworks under a US DoD contract but is going to be called an alien craft to throw off the public) and then crash into New York Harbor killing a key figure involved in the uncovering of US cover-ups.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
The Statue of Liberty(SOL) is one of the greatest programs ever run

SOL was designed by a french Freemason. The face is somewhere between Cleopatra(Egypt) and Queen of Babylon (Sumerian)

The SOL represents not freedom, which is an unconditional state of creativity, but liberty, which is a limited type of state granted freedom(like the naval "liberty call")

The SOL is ground zero for the meme of transposing: liberty,democracy and freedom in the minds of the masses. When in fact these are 3 distinct concept with 3 distinct properties

Democracy is not freedom or liberty. Democracy is mob rules

The SOL celebrates the very fact that you are not free, but you have a limited liberty granted to you by the state.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by NWRHINO

Man you guys are not getting the fact that the Statue of Liberty is an idol representing America's incompetence at realizing they are NOT and absolutely NOT God's elect. In fact the Founding Fathers were almost trying to create a New Babylon.

Revelation 17:5 "And on her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH."

Revelation 17

15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the harlot sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

16 And the ten horns which thou sawest, and the beast, these shall hate the harlot, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and shall burn her utterly with fire.

17 For God did put in their hearts to do his mind, and to come to one mind, and to give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God should be accomplished.

18 And the woman whom thou sawest is the great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

Mystery, Babylon

One Power. One Mind. United Nations so New York, USA.

I will say this sounds much like our country the United States. The people of the End Times Babylon (Not literal Babylon) will not even know that they are Babylon.

If this is a double prophecy then USA is political Babylon and the Vatican is spiritual Babylon.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   

The evil ones want to use it for a false flag operation. What other reason? And there will be sheeple that will fall for it. America land of the free hahahahaha.....

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I guess the flyby by Air Force One that terrorised NY when it flew by the Statue of Liberty for some happy snaps should be included in this conspiracy somewhere too.......

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I think the answer youre all seeking is closer than you think, You see the slime runs on all the bad feelings, all the negativity, and when Egon peter and ray climb that lady and spray that positvely charged love sludge inside lady libby, Shes gonna get on up! And walk downtown to crash everyones party!

Cause that vigo guy is the head of the illuminati, and we need to send him back into that painting where he belongs!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join