It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will the USA bomb themselves on 4th July?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Hi all,

There is a crazy amount of propaganda surrounding North Korea and their supposed capabilities in launching a missile that could hit the U.S. West Coast.

In my opinion, I do not believe that N.Korea currently has this capability, but the media is hell bent on making the public believe they do have the punch.

Is this a prelude to a false flag missile event that the N.Koreans are not even capable of carrying out?

I hope this does not happen, but we have seen the US Government pull off some pretty sick stunts in the past.

Is the 4th July Americas chance of falseflagging their way into a another war?

g.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
i wouldnt worry too much. if you hear any explosions its probably fireworks.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

This is bizarre to think about it, but the way you put it stands out.

Will we bomb ourselves, sounds silly as all hell, but hey.....you know.

I for one hopes not, but wouldn't be surprised, although every fourth of july people get worried, this time, things are really wiled up, ante is higher again, and eventually someone is going to double.

Will it be this one, I can only hope not, its' a big family get together for me, some 100 of us from around the globe, literally, egypt etc are getting together to unite in honor of a family death, so it'd really add insult to injury..

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
May I point you in the direction of this thread?

Could July 4 Be The Day?

Short answer.... no! These threads inevitably fail.

IRM

[edit on 3/7/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
If US bombs itself, they will probably blow up something in Hawaii like a hall of records or something that contains Obama's birth certificate.
Then they'll just say "Oops! The bad Koreans destroyed the birth certificate we were just about to show you on live television from the Moon hosted by Nancy Pelosi."

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Well if they did 9/11 i wont put it past them to fake obamas death or something.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Why the hell would North Korea want to bomb the US in the first place? Because he got featured in 'Team America'?

Kim Jong-il: Hey America, we have nuclear missile!
General WR Monger: Son, we've still got a # load left over from the cold war that we don't know what to do with......still want to show me your missile?

Any missile launched from North Korea would be detected by other countries, so the other countries would have to be in on the conspiracy as well, and they're not all America lovers.

Anyway, North Korea is not famous for having oil.

Even though I'm not American, we're having a little 4th July BBQ whether you blow yourselves up or not!

top topics

join