It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Looking For Something

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by FouL-LiveR

I hold my wife ALL the time. LOL

Thanks for your concern, though.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by CleverNameHere

Your thread title is rather misleading...
What exactly are you looking for?

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Hello unique individual.

Your story is quite astonishing. I am very apprehensive writing this reply, however I do not know where exactly to begin. I possess a curse/gift of wisdom about life, the mysteries of life, future and (ab) normal activities. I have discovered that there are many abnormal activities throughout the world, although society is so strict and regulated people who do experience special attributes either are too scared to confront it or are not even aware. Therefore, I realized these 'abnormal' activities are not so abnormal occurrences; people are just scared.

There is over course a higher society than us. This is where as you guessed are from. Although, without being able to know you I cannot give you an exact answer on what you destined to perform. All I can really guide you on is that you were selected to come to this time to serve an important purpose. Unfortunately, I am unable to give you more advice - for this could easily be for entertainment purposes. But if you have questions, I too can inform/help your search.

Anyways, with your question, I have been experiencing new and stronger vibration of negativity from the earth and people. Resulting from this new energy field, I am becoming more intuitive to the supernatural surroundings. I am seeing objects particle things fall from the sky but I know they really are not there. When I focus I begin to see chakras around people instead of just sensing it. I am having more nightmare and dreams that eventually comes true. Also, I think time is going a lot faster now.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Randa

Seeing energy is cool.

But I would like to point out that the rate at which you perceive time to pass is directly proportionate to how comfortable you are and indirectly proportionate to how much you hope or wait.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I keep being drawn to your post. Wasn't sure how to respond or what is even relevent.

Time means nothing to me. When I am forced to acknowledge it, it flies by unnoticed or, rarely these days passes too slowly.

Strange? Yeah, everything is and nothing is, depending on which angle you view it from.

New and different for me? For a time, all was pretty much as I wanted it in my life. Then I was drawn into love and seriously distracted. My perception now is that he was merely a stumbling block for me, though I have learned so much from the experience.

I was very traumatized by the feelings of this. Lost, so to speak. Then I got over it and "awoke" wondering how I got "here" and what I was suppose to do now? I am freer than I've ever been. Yesterday, I a persistent thought kept knocking on my brain, telling me to, "Just start walking! Take a small pack of essentials and go!" It felt almost comfortable.

Today, I awoke and am so at peace. I am where I'm suppose to be right now.

Other than that, I've seen/experienced most of what everyone else here posts about. Blatant supernatural stuff is kind of like time to me now. But doesn't have much conscious effect on me when I'm forced to notice it.

Very little shocks or surprises me anymore.

I'm just doing my time, waiting to go home, even if "home" only means I cease to exist. I'd be good with that.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by serendipitynow

You give me hope for whenever I get over the relationship I recently lost.

Maybe I'll be home again soon.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

hey clever, another clever here. is there any sign better than brothers, family, we are both like minded. i can tell by your "eye" that great things are instore for us.....

[edit on 5-10-2009 by clever024]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
orange lights, dogs barking

what do you see?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ghostryder21

I see a beast looking me straight in the face from the darkness.

I smell death.

I can taste the blood running through the veins in my tongue.

I can feel the strong wind pushing against my face.

I sense fear, and it's coming from me.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by clever024

I'm getting impure vibes from you.

You haven't passed into sin, have you?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Clever child.... bored with the mundanity of this reality, Holding back from letting the shackles chafe the skin, and cause undue pain.

What is alien?

What is human?

Tricks of shadow and light.

We all find ourselves in unfamiliar territory, grasping at half truths to see if we can reunite them with their jigsaw brethren.

We are on the cusp of a Type one civilization overcoming the hurdle inherent in all civilizations inevitable evolutionary stages.

We grapple with our instincts, and ponder over their meaning, and apparent truth.

We discuss the meaning of feeling, and reason.

We contemplate the dualistic nature of Control and submission.

Of Right and wrong

Or pleasure and pain.

We stride the stars like giants of the universe, inside minds too fragile to contemplate the meaning of existence without shattering to a million pieces.

What do you want?

Why are you here?

These questions epitomize the dualistic nature of corporeal existence, the quintessential nature of life that sustains itself necessarily through violence enacted upon other life.

What is good?

What is evil?

What are morals?

What is virtue?

What has changed, you ask?

We have decided to make our own destiny.

Nothing more, nothing less.

The cycle of growth, and self betrayal is ending.

We are growing as a species.

*WE* are parts of everything, manifested for the purpose of experience.

An experience that is facilitated through the existence of sentience.

A sentience that is facilitated through the continued survival of life.

Why are we here?

To perceive, and to shepherd life, and by extension, sentience, so that it may perceive as we do.

I have become Grey, I stand between extremes of Ice and Fire, to mediate their interaction.

I have become Grey, I stand between cold truth, and warm feelings, to allow both to add, and not subtract from the goal of life, and the fulfillment of purpose.

I have become Grey, I walk upon the razors edge between the disillusion of chaos, and the stagnation of order.

I have become Grey, I have become Volition.

-Edrick

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   

honestly, when I know its wrong, I don't do it, but as i am not fully awake yet. the only time im awake is sleep and awake is stagnant at best. I need to meditate more, but my "atmosphere" is hindering my growth, i was hoping maybe you can shed some light on this issue. as you, i have a sense i have a greater purpose to be here. i retracted a delusinal post, i made in another thread. i left it to leave a legacy of my delusions. we all make mistakes, but as far as SIN, not really, occasionally the pork in the beans my mom tells me that she got the kind with out fat back, but no I'm just not understood very well. as for impure, im as pure as it gets, sadly though, i still have "memories" of a "good time" when my life was full of sin. my mom always tells me she wants the OLD me back, the genius, self-starter, who believed he had no sin because he was agnostic. in place of sin, it was karma. i've always been one who hold true "what goes around comes around" well in a sense, I have come around, to a religious understanding after spending many months in and out of institutions being experimented on and such. but what am i? delusional to the world at best. you and i we think differently, hence the label of mental illness, but we sense whats coming, also another reason to label us nuts.

edit: again I just started my meds as stated in my retraction on a previous post....

[edit on 6-10-2009 by clever024]

[edit on 6-10-2009 by clever024]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by clever024

We need to speak with one another.

Soon.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Just noticed your thread...................Tell me??

The number is 332

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   

indeed we do, i've been waiting all day to talk, but to no avail. you must be pretty busy with school and all so i understand, but remember don't neglect your purpose.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   

unfortunately that is incorrect.

wrong experience. have fun.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
What is the reason for bringing this thread back. Where is the op? Oh and I have felt like I've been in a parallel existence for quite some time now. waitin for my ride outta here.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ghostryder21

Oh well.

Have a good night.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

I'm right here.

Waitin' for yer ride out, eh?

Careful who you choose as your ride.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Clever, I guess 332 did not catch your eye?? I thought I would throw it out there at ya......

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join