It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Looking For Something

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Post edited for skeptic rudeness which was unnecessary.

sometimes on our guide for truth we become deluded and distracted.

such is the art of disinformation, carry on.

[edit on 13-7-2009 by LouieKnowsJeetKuneDo]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Space exploration? Is it a possiblity for me to be randomly selected to explore space & the universe? I'm not an Engineer, A Doctor, A Geologist, An Historian, An IT Professional etc etc but do have a lot of Creativity, an Open Mind and experience of life in the Business World! I feel i can definately add to Space Exploration in some form or another and that first sortie into Space...

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
Space exploration? Is it a possiblity for me to be randomly selected to explore space & the universe? I'm not an Engineer, A Doctor, A Geologist, An Historian, An IT Professional etc etc but do have a lot of Creativity, an Open Mind and experience of life in the Business World! I feel i can definately add to Space Exploration in some form or another and that first sortie into Space...

They do not seek those who are smart but seek free rides. They like those who go through the many years of college to get what they want.

Even then, they only take a couple thousand per year. That really isn't many people.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by CleverNameHere

That doesn't sound very uplifting i must admit.....

How about providing entertainment or helping out with negotiations if they meet any Aliens so to speak..... or even just helping out with cargo & being a trooper?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by simpleharmonics

This question can only be addressed, I believe, in light of the effects such a situation as you described has on humanity as a whole. For the precious life lost, I cannot imagine there could be justification sufficient to offset the loss experienced, personally.

For humanity, there is the very real possibility of compassion, empathy, understanding and change occurring, which might possibly never have occurred otherwise. Life has a tendency to harden these human qualities, mock and ridicule their expression- those who display them described as marks or gullible and naive. Situations such as the one you described- have a tendency to sneak past even the most hardened hearts and get them pumping again.

Atrocities committed against adults tend to be rationalized as being somehow deserved- but it is difficult to come up with such an inhuman justification against an innocent child. So, it raises awareness, opens eyes, and touches hearts. One life, endless ripples. We should all touch as many.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Impatience manifested in human form is speaking here

I can't send U2U to you and you aren't around on AIM that often so I have to ask here. I spoke to you shortly some days ago on AIM and you said you're not geeting along too well with your material right now. So I don't know if or how to help you but I'm offering my help here if you need it.

Sorry I am so impatient but there's only one thing I realized that has really changed lately ... the time remaining to "the "end". It's getting less day by day

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Deckard666

I apologize for not being on AIM much. Or here.

A lot's been going on.

Yes, things are picking up pace.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
No need to apologize. If you're busy you're busy.

I just thought if you need help maybe that speeds up things

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I hate being the *impatient* one to ask ... are you still available?

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deckard666
I hate being the *impatient* one to ask ... are you still available?

I'm sorry to say that I've found myself caught inside the metaphors once again.

I'm unable to answer any questions until I find my way.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

I will post in this thread when I am available again.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Hi,

I am 13 years old and ever since a few months ago, i have been feeling like something is calling for me, but i just don't know what it is.

I have learned about spiritual essence and how we are trying to evolve. And ever since i learned about this, i have been trying to give more love.

I heard that love is the answer to everything. We are ALL ONE. We are all spirits, trying to evolve and fulfill our destiny.

But lately i feel like there is a lot of energy going on.

Also, i know i am here for a reason, it wasnt just a coinicidence. I feel like it is coming, and soon.

It also seems like time is moving really fast, and the last thing i remember was the last weekend

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by guitarhero4rox
Hi,

I am 13 years old and ever since a few months ago, i have been feeling like something is calling for me, but i just don't know what it is.

I have learned about spiritual essence and how we are trying to evolve. And ever since i learned about this, i have been trying to give more love.

I heard that love is the answer to everything. We are ALL ONE. We are all spirits, trying to evolve and fulfill our destiny.

But lately i feel like there is a lot of energy going on.

Also, i know i am here for a reason, it wasnt just a coinicidence. I feel like it is coming, and soon.

It also seems like time is moving really fast, and the last thing i remember was the last weekend

Love everyone, whether they deserve it or not.

Love everything, whether it breathes or not.

You will find your way, Kid.

Don't let anyone tell you what you are. You will find out for yourself when the time is right.

And as always: Don't get caught in the metaphors.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I am again available.

Please, ask me any questions that pop in your head.

Again, I'm not promising answers.

You have nothing to lose.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Can you help me? I'm lost and feel very alone. I feel no connections to anyone or anything. I feel a compulsive need to know but have no idea what. I think I used to talk to God (when I was a small child) but can't anymore. Why?

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by xizd1
Can you help me? I'm lost and feel very alone. I feel no connections to anyone or anything. I feel a compulsive need to know but have no idea what. I think I used to talk to God (when I was a small child) but can't anymore. Why?

Be open minded. Question everything. Make up your own mind. Don't trust anything anybody else says. When your time has come you will get your answers. You will know.

If you question what I said - that's a good start.

[edit on 15/9/2009 by Deckard666]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by CleverNameHere
A Bit Of Background Information

So, let's get this started:

Have you noticed anything strange, lately?

Hello CleverNameHere

I keep getting the days confused. Like I woke up very early this morning thinking it was Sunday. It happened last week too. I woke up randomly believing the day was two days ahead of the actual date. I know people have this happen to them from time to time. Why am I experiencing it more and more often? T

PS. When I realize I've thought it was the wrong day, it takes some convincing to get me (my subconscious) to believe which day it truly is.

I would love to hear your take on it.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by CleverNameHere

I have lost all passion in life for things I used to love. I feel dead inside. I am depressed and I don't care. I don't care if I live or if I die.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
CleverNameHere -- You are obviously a good-hearted intelligent person, but I know that you are not an angel or an alien of extremely advanced intellect. There are not an infinite number of universes or dimensions. Sorry to burst your bubble, but that is easily not a fact. Here's some logic -- If there are an infinite number of possibilities and universes, then that means there is a universe that swallows every other universe into nothingness - time, space, and all. That is contradictory to what we know about our universe because it is still here. So, now, I have pointed out a limit. Anyone who cares to can logically figure everything else out.

As far as wanting to help people who are sad and lost, not a bad thing... but don't do it dishonestly.

Yes, people require a powerful, unknown force because people can't trust people very easily. I would like to point out that it does NOT help them to make them think that all humans are utterly human. In fact, it is SELFISHNESS to assume that any human is UTTERLY human. I'm sorry to burst your bubble and others' bubbles, but get this: I consider myself to be one of the most efficient people on this planet. I am extremely intelligent, aware, physically superior, very quick, and wise. But, guess what... A lot of that isn't due to just genes, or God's will, but it's in large part because I am NOT defeated. I am not just confident; I am a solid rock. You cannot tell me No. You cannot tell me that I can't. No one, no thing, no situation can make me quit. In fact, the harder anything tries to make me quit, the more likely I am to succeed. In a world where defeat is so prevalent, I thrive! So, what separates me from the lonely and lost? God in large part, but what does God do for me? I CARE. I care enough to research and learn and develop and grow. I care enough to see ALL perspectives. I care enough to believe in the truth instead of be blindly led into perspectives which are appealing. I CARE enough to know not to diminish the meaning of bad things that happen by writing them off as things that happen TO me. Just because something happens to this world or TO me, it does not mean I am alone. That is selfishness and that is what is so prevalent. Everyone thinks they are special and wants EVERYONE ELSE to recognize them as special. This is what INDIVIDUALS feel. Since we are not like the Borg from Star Trek, I'd have to say this is a NORMAL THING.

If you are a person who is lonely or lost, then YOU are the one who is responsible. If you ask other people for that support, you are putting your burdens off instead of solving them for yourself. By solving, I mean getting a GRIP!

It is okay, even good, if someone wants to help. Caring makes everyone stronger as long as it is TRUE caring. For example, my wife is depressed and she feels alone. Do I sit next to her and hold her? Actually, Not Yet. Putting a band-aid on a cut that has not been cleaned isn't a good idea either. She must FEEL depressed and FEEL alone before she can come to a solution. The feelings happen for a reason. If you are not depressed, you do not think as seriously about life. This is how we contemplate our origins and destinations. If you do not feel alone, how will you survive?? We have but one brain!!! We ARE GOING to feel alone! We must learn to realize that we ourselves are with ourselves, and therefore not alone. God is with us, too, but it is far too easy to forget that and not detect His presence.

Once someone has finally grown up and realized this, then give them a hug. And a high-five. And then go, "YEEEAAAAAHHHH!" Like a wrestler.

ATS is the BEST place to find alternate theories. I would like to point out also that Skunk Works is not so bad... A lot of psychology and actually some interesting facts about reality can be learned there. It is called Skunk Works, but hey, at least it HAS a title! They could just ban those kind of posts...

LIFE happens. Life is good and then it sucks and so forth. We all get weak. Don't let my post fool you. One day I'll run around going, "$^%& the $&%%* And $*%(%)!" But, then, I'll shut up and go, "Wow. Okay, glad that's over with."

Here's a hint to the REAL secret about the universe :

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
You don't hold your wife??

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Greetings, many questions..

Maybe you could answer this one;

Who's breath is as cold as ice? Ive felt it blowing into my ear..
And the voice that the breath belonged to, said some serious #

See you in time
Peace

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join