It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Looking For Something

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by CBS01
reply to post by CleverNameHere

Hello "Clever Name Here":
You're answering questions without requiring people's background/history data. So that allows me to keep this somewhat short and I have a question to "throw at you." Ever since I can remember, I've felt like this world is almost foreign to me. Keeping in mind as I began growing up, I began to become a well adjusted normal person and felt at home to a large degree. I still feel like this world we live in meets 1% of its potential and something about it is just not right.

My question is this. I feel and have always felt like God had a different/higher purpose for me than my current life. I am not better than anyone else, this I know for a fact. But, why would a person feel that they're not meeting their intended purpose if they cannot determine what that purpose is? Though I'm doubtful of any worthy reply, I'm still hopeful you might have a helpful response to a question I've never posed to anyone else in my life.

Peace,
CBS

How you feel about yourself, and about yourself in relation to others is very much how I feel. And there are plenty of people on here who would say the same.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I don't believe in coincidences so you must be it

I was "called" and "guided" to awake about 3 months ago. It seems my path started with my mission and I was guided to the information I needed to get the big picture after that. I was guided to someone who needed help and in return I got the information I was looking for. All in all perfect timing. A week before that I wouldn't have found what I was looking for. After that I was made perfectly clear that it is known that I KNOW and that it is not much liked what I do. I'm tired of that influence because I can't feel my way right now.

And here you are. At the right time.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
As I can't U2U yet, and you don't seem to be on AIM when I am, feel free to not answer these if you don't feel comfortable in the open forum, but I would like to ask these questions in private if that were possible.

1. How old were you when you woke up and couldn't remember anything?
2. So your only memory at that point was what happened with God?
3. What day (dd/mm/yyyy, ect.) was this day that you basically awoke?

I could keep going. Sometimes I feel like a question factory.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deckard666

I was "called" and "guided" to awake about 3 months ago. It seems my path started with my mission and I was guided to the information I needed to get the big picture after that. I was guided to someone who needed help and in return I got the information I was looking for. All in all perfect timing. A week before that I wouldn't have found what I was looking for. After that I was made perfectly clear that it is known that I KNOW and that it is not much liked what I do. I'm tired of that influence because I can't feel my way right now.

Here I am.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I dream of elaborate suicides and/or being torn apart in wild hedonistic orgies six or seven times a week, and they're the best, most ecstatic dreams I ever have. What does this say about me?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I wanted to U2U you but didn't know how so I though that maybe I need to befriend you first to have that option available.

If not please feel free to ignore the friend request if you wish and tell me how to U2U?

The ATS interface is something I can't get a hang of.

ty

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
hey CleverNameHere

you said something about things are going to be more simple. I like simple, but can you give any further details?

if our society was more simple maybe we would be more advance in other stuff...

thx

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoLoeb
I dream of elaborate suicides and/or being torn apart in wild hedonistic orgies six or seven times a week, and they're the best, most ecstatic dreams I ever have. What does this say about me?

You're kinky.

And possibly a little twisted.

But there's nothing wrong with that.

(Sorry Mod, thought that didn't apply if you created the thread.)

Mod Edit - Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by elevatedone]

[edit on 7/7/2009 by CleverNameHere]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mynameisjuan
As I can't U2U yet, and you don't seem to be on AIM when I am, feel free to not answer these if you don't feel comfortable in the open forum, but I would like to ask these questions in private if that were possible.

1. How old were you when you woke up and couldn't remember anything?
2. So your only memory at that point was what happened with God?
3. What day (dd/mm/yyyy, ect.) was this day that you basically awoke?

I could keep going. Sometimes I feel like a question factory.

Find me on AIM.

If I'm not on, leave me a message. I'll see it when I do get on.

Mod Edit - Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by elevatedone]

[edit on 7/7/2009 by CleverNameHere]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by colloredbrothers
I wanted to U2U you but didn't know how so I though that maybe I need to befriend you first to have that option available.

If not please feel free to ignore the friend request if you wish and tell me how to U2U?

The ATS interface is something I can't get a hang of.

ty

Click Member Tools, then U2U Private Messages.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by putiplot
hey CleverNameHere

you said something about things are going to be more simple. I like simple, but can you give any further details?

if our society was more simple maybe we would be more advance in other stuff...

thx

I'm not 100% sure on that, that's just a theory of mine. But yes, with simpler mindsets, we would get more done. We spend way too much time worrying about things that might happen.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by CleverNameHere

I have the understanding that we are worrying so much, because everything is constructed so complicated. but i also understand your point of view

its late here now, good night

[edit on 7-7-2009 by putiplot]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Zerbst

im in the exact same boat as you my friend, i also believe i was here to stand up to what is to come, i just took my feelings and started preparing..

a... "just in case" thing

you know??

we should talk..

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   

i can also relate to you my friend.

its weird, i do believe i just "woke up" one day

very similar time to what you did also.

and it just so happened i found this site. i couldnt resist but join!

and im starting to see whats going on with the world

as much as i hate it, realising now. the big picture.

what was going on right under our noses for many years

its a scary thought.

in some way i think ATS is a way helps the "guided"

i dunno, could be me.

but everythings too coincedental..

dont you think?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haza32

i can also relate to you my friend.

its weird, i do believe i just "woke up" one day

very similar time to what you did also.

and it just so happened i found this site. i couldnt resist but join!

and im starting to see whats going on with the world

as much as i hate it, realising now. the big picture.

what was going on right under our noses for many years

its a scary thought.

in some way i think ATS is a way helps the "guided"

i dunno, could be me.

but everythings too coincedental..

dont you think?

There are no coincidences.

Everything happens as it is supposed to happen.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mynameisjuan

Juan:
I'm glad there's at least one person who can relate with the way I've felt throughout my life. Maybe you're right and it's more common of a feeling than I thought. Anyway, thanks for sharing that with me. Makes me feel like I'm not the only one with that "lost" feeling or whatever you wanna call it.

Clever:
I meant to thank you for your reply. I used to meditate on a regular basis and I did get a lot out of it. I think I'll try to get back in the routine again, thanks.

Peace my friend,
CBS

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Throughout my life I have noticed strange things. I've received/had premonitions about a classmate's father's death & injuries for the same classmate. I was also given visions that accurately described my spouse before we ever met. Unfortunately, I have no idea how I was able to receive/have these premonitions so I don't have them on a constant basis. Lately, I've seen patterns in numbers. Recently, I've also had a strong urge to write a rather odd fiction story.

My question would be: If this is all going to end so soon, why am I being given a story to write that I will most likely not have enough time to complete let alone anyone else to read it?

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Interesting. I have not much to say, what some would call strange I have to come to see as normal as it appears common, gradual, predictable. There is an acceleration, I feel this, and also a transitional theme that some others have discussed with me... like what 2007 was like, then 2008, then now. I feel a final stage of preparation for something is coming this year for the $%-storm that's on the horizon. However, just all storms, some fear it, some think they are beautiful and exciting, its a matter of perspective.

I'm not sure what passes as strange anymore. I guess I'll have to wait for something that totally bombards my perception.

Sounds like your a "walk-in" or something of that nature.

Every morning I feel like its a new life, that i've changed slightly. I've even woken up with "strange" messages that timelines have changed or something like this. I still always feel like ME, at least for the most part of what I experience myself as... a containment of memories and experience of a personality but not necessarily something I cling to.

Well you've interested me anyways, and I tend to give the benefit of a doubt, i don't care if I am deceived for your own ego-stroking.
haha, but yeah, welcome.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carbilicon
Throughout my life I have noticed strange things. I've received/had premonitions about a classmate's father's death & injuries for the same classmate. I was also given visions that accurately described my spouse before we ever met. Unfortunately, I have no idea how I was able to receive/have these premonitions so I don't have them on a constant basis. Lately, I've seen patterns in numbers. Recently, I've also had a strong urge to write a rather odd fiction story.

My question would be: If this is all going to end so soon, why am I being given a story to write that I will most likely not have enough time to complete let alone anyone else to read it?

Why was Noah given the task of building the Arc, even when he knew not how he would get the animals on?

Write your story.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD
Interesting. I have not much to say, what some would call strange I have to come to see as normal as it appears common, gradual, predictable. There is an acceleration, I feel this, and also a transitional theme that some others have discussed with me... like what 2007 was like, then 2008, then now. I feel a final stage of preparation for something is coming this year for the $%-storm that's on the horizon. However, just all storms, some fear it, some think they are beautiful and exciting, its a matter of perspective.

I'm not sure what passes as strange anymore. I guess I'll have to wait for something that totally bombards my perception.

Sounds like your a "walk-in" or something of that nature.

Every morning I feel like its a new life, that i've changed slightly. I've even woken up with "strange" messages that timelines have changed or something like this. I still always feel like ME, at least for the most part of what I experience myself as... a containment of memories and experience of a personality but not necessarily something I cling to.

Well you've interested me anyways, and I tend to give the benefit of a doubt, i don't care if I am deceived for your own ego-stroking.
haha, but yeah, welcome.

I'm unsure of what you mean by "walk-in," but perhaps it is as it reads.

The timelines are changing. Reality can no longer hold on to time.

Unfortunately, humans have a hard time holding onto reality. How could they know what's going on if they can't even see it?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join