It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Looking For Something

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep

Originally posted by CleverNameHere

Originally posted by Wookiep
ugh. this reminds me of Oprah Winfrey. Make yourself sound real smart and you might sell a lot of "self-help" books that are written by someone...else who....helped...themself..sometime.

I'm not selling anything.

Whether it has monetary value or not, yes, you are selling something. Selling your ideas perhaps to be noticed? Probably.

I'm asking no one to believe what I say. I'm sure I will have to stress this many times in every thread I ever make.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by colloredbrothers
I remember my dreams better and they are more alive more meaningfull, is this an effect of the comming?

I feel more confused by reality.

I feel schizophrenic (im not).

Do you know ET_MAN and how come suddenly people like you and him start posting here?

Give a prediction, so you can verify your status.

Why talk with us now if we are lost eather way

colloredbrothers-

Just to be sure that you know, Schizophrenics can watch themselves go schizo. Don't base your decisions on "Well if I know I'm going crazy, I'm NOT going crazy!"

Not saying you are, just making sure you're away.

Predictions take too much time for me, and I'm not even sure I can do it on here. I don't want status; I'm using this account as much for enlightenment as any of you are.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
how can you "sense" if I'm one of the specials?

The way I understand the reality and the way I think?

Because you can tell me if im not special I don't care I stopped gaming 6 hours a day for researching.... well the world and havn't stopped since I'm now 18 years old and talk with great passion to people of everything I know.

just a litle story:

yesterday I took some spliffs and I think a gateway opened I was talking to a group of educated people (which I love to do) and at first it was just a discussion where everyone had there part but after some time people were only listening to me very silently. At the beginning we were all standing up but at the end everyone was sitting down except me and I was giving (what you can call a lecture) I was a machine!

I was raging with creativity to express myself and I made the talk humorous and very thoughtfull I didn't prepare anything it just flowed people where saying that I was very interesting and that I was very smart. And it was amazing that weed can open your linguistic skills to a whole new level! I was a poet i was actualy affecting lives in that speech!

It might sound over de top and stuff but my god I was one with everything I knew everything and I could bring it in a entertaining yet educative way. Note that I was the youngest of the bunch.

Even though I will not become mad if im not special because I never saw a UFO never saw a ghost never talked to my spiritual guide and never saw great lights. Although my intuïtive feelings are correct more and more.

I feel that living is a struggle and psychelogocly hard, and I'm a person that thinks very much and that in itself isn't very good. Becaus I can turn myself into a spiral that can bring me to insanity.

About the shizophrenia, you mean that the fact that I'm seeing myself go shizo is gona make me shizo?

I surely hope not, I feel sane btw.

peace and love my m8

btw: quick question, you say you are a messenger but did you come up with this yourself? where you like studying esoteric stuff and suddenly you sayed to yourself that you must be indigo so you came here with that belief or did you actualy had confirmation of some source of what you are and what your mission is?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Hello Clever!

Do you mind to elaborate: "Do not get caught in the metaphors"?

Do you think, current language is objective enough to work with?

Peace,
Happy

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by CleverNameHere

Hi Clever Name Here,

What kind of manual are you writing that you wish for ATS people to see that you will show later on?

Why are you so secretive with your thoughts?

You start a thread and then...

you leave people hanging as to what you are in search of.

You tell people to go to your first post or that they haven't read your complete thread, but I suspect that all of them have read your entire thread, and more than likely both threads.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by RussianScientists]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Happyface

Do not get caught in the metaphors is a very clever phrase.

"The end of the World"

Is a good example, the end of the world as we know it. This simply means the world will Change. The world well cease to exist in the way we know it

The bible is full of metaphors. I personally believe it is an amazing book, and very cleverly disguised too.

Hope that helps, enlighten you.

Jacob

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Thank you.
You have found what you are looking for and you have got the answers that go with it.
Wether though from not seeing or from not being satisfied with,you are wanting that little bit more from people which as you know,you could just find anyway from searching and reading instead.

Well I'll leave you to it.
It'll be interesting seeing when you have gained all what you've wanted.
U2U me.

For weedwhacker.No problem.

[edit on 5/7/09 by gallifreyan medic]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Hello "Clever Name Here":
You're answering questions without requiring people's background/history data. So that allows me to keep this somewhat short and I have a question to "throw at you." Ever since I can remember, I've felt like this world is almost foreign to me. Keeping in mind as I began growing up, I began to become a well adjusted normal person and felt at home to a large degree. I still feel like this world we live in meets 1% of its potential and something about it is just not right.

My question is this. I feel and have always felt like God had a different/higher purpose for me than my current life. I am not better than anyone else, this I know for a fact. But, why would a person feel that they're not meeting their intended purpose if they cannot determine what that purpose is? Though I'm doubtful of any worthy reply, I'm still hopeful you might have a helpful response to a question I've never posed to anyone else in my life.

Peace,
CBS

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by colloredbrothers
how can you "sense" if I'm one of the specials?

The way I understand the reality and the way I think?

Because you can tell me if im not special I don't care I stopped gaming 6 hours a day for researching.... well the world and havn't stopped since I'm now 18 years old and talk with great passion to people of everything I know.

just a litle story:

yesterday I took some spliffs and I think a gateway opened I was talking to a group of educated people (which I love to do) and at first it was just a discussion where everyone had there part but after some time people were only listening to me very silently. At the beginning we were all standing up but at the end everyone was sitting down except me and I was giving (what you can call a lecture) I was a machine!

I was raging with creativity to express myself and I made the talk humorous and very thoughtfull I didn't prepare anything it just flowed people where saying that I was very interesting and that I was very smart. And it was amazing that weed can open your linguistic skills to a whole new level! I was a poet i was actualy affecting lives in that speech!

It might sound over de top and stuff but my god I was one with everything I knew everything and I could bring it in a entertaining yet educative way. Note that I was the youngest of the bunch.

Even though I will not become mad if im not special because I never saw a UFO never saw a ghost never talked to my spiritual guide and never saw great lights. Although my intuïtive feelings are correct more and more.

I feel that living is a struggle and psychelogocly hard, and I'm a person that thinks very much and that in itself isn't very good. Becaus I can turn myself into a spiral that can bring me to insanity.

About the shizophrenia, you mean that the fact that I'm seeing myself go shizo is gona make me shizo?

I surely hope not, I feel sane btw.

peace and love my m8

btw: quick question, you say you are a messenger but did you come up with this yourself? where you like studying esoteric stuff and suddenly you sayed to yourself that you must be indigo so you came here with that belief or did you actualy had confirmation of some source of what you are and what your mission is?

Be careful what you think of when you're under the influence, friend. Be sure of everything before you let others in on it; it could end disastrous if you give them the wrong information.

No, I didn't come up with this myself, or I would have given myself more time to think about it.

I've spoke about the morning where I woke up and remembered nothing of my past.

The night before that. God had spoken with me. Rather than using any language, he sent me emotions, colors, and memories of what I *think* are from my future.

At first, I was very delusional. My mind continued making outrageous claims that I knew couldn't be true. But I thought very long and hard about them, and to this day I am still figuring out what is True and what isn't.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happyface
Hello Clever!

Do you mind to elaborate: "Do not get caught in the metaphors"?

Do you think, current language is objective enough to work with?

Peace,
Happy

Jacob has it right.

There are so many metaphors, throughout all of this, and many people tend to stick to one or another, believing that it is the Truth, when it is only another metaphor to be decoded.

I've already explained the Adam/Eve/Apple metaphor.

EDIT: It's much like math. An equation must be simplified until it can no longer be simplified any longer.

[edit on 7/6/2009 by CleverNameHere]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
hey clevernamehere. i've been spending time with a group of native americans here in the southwest. i feel privleged to be one of the only gringos accepted into this group. i dislike this word, because of the connotations that go along with it, but they are organizing as a militia, on tribal land. they believe there is really bad times ahead and have plans to block access onto the rez.
there are many other contingency plans in place, and they seem to be very organized. without getting to deep into this, my question to you, is should i trust what they are doing? i've tried organizing with other groups but the in fighting and b.s. is way to distracting. these guys organize with smiles on thier faces, stories handed down for generations are believed, and like many other native peoples they believe 2012 will be the begining of the transformation.
what says you?
thanx.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by rubbertramp]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists

Hi Clever Name Here,

What kind of manual are you writing that you wish for ATS people to see that you will show later on?

Why are you so secretive with your thoughts?

You start a thread and then...

you leave people hanging as to what you are in search of.

You tell people to go to your first post or that they haven't read your complete thread, but I suspect that all of them have read your entire thread, and more than likely both threads.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by RussianScientists]

The manual I am writing will include all of the metaphors I have come across and solved, though I am sure I will not have gotten them all. It will be an "open beta" manual, so to speak, so anyone can add their additional thoughts and findings to it, as long as they cite their name.

The manual will be my way of explaining everything I know at once, answering all the questions I can.

You say I leave people hanging; there are many people from my thread that have "unanswered" questions, it seems. The majority of them U2U me, and we make plans to speak privately, and I answer their questions there.

Again, I work with individuals. If you would like to speak to me privately, then U2U me with your information to get in contact(no real address or phone number, just IM information).

Please do not be angry with me if I have nothing to tell you.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
If I were to say that I once stood on a cream coloured marble balcony, overlooking the most irridescent blue waters imaginable while casually noting the 2 very large planets in the purple and amber sky...would you think I merely had a lucid dream, or do you know of such a place?

My synchronicities are many.

I've always felt in this world, but not of it.

Since I've stopped eating meat, I can feel something coming...not necessarily malevolent, but epic, to be sure. I am uber-alert to just about everything around me.

Any thoughts??

[edit on 6-7-2009 by starsyren]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by gallifreyan medic

Thank you.
You have found what you are looking for and you have got the answers that go with it.
Wether though from not seeing or from not being satisfied with,you are wanting that little bit more from people which as you know,you could just find anyway from searching and reading instead.

Well I'll leave you to it.
It'll be interesting seeing when you have gained all what you've wanted.
U2U me.

For weedwhacker.No problem.

[edit on 5/7/09 by gallifreyan medic]

Yes, I am here for the people just as much as they are here for me; for learning.

I am glad you are understanding, even if you don't understand my entire situation.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by CBS01

Hello "Clever Name Here":
You're answering questions without requiring people's background/history data. So that allows me to keep this somewhat short and I have a question to "throw at you." Ever since I can remember, I've felt like this world is almost foreign to me. Keeping in mind as I began growing up, I began to become a well adjusted normal person and felt at home to a large degree. I still feel like this world we live in meets 1% of its potential and something about it is just not right.

My question is this. I feel and have always felt like God had a different/higher purpose for me than my current life. I am not better than anyone else, this I know for a fact. But, why would a person feel that they're not meeting their intended purpose if they cannot determine what that purpose is? Though I'm doubtful of any worthy reply, I'm still hopeful you might have a helpful response to a question I've never posed to anyone else in my life.

Peace,
CBS

You feel as if you are not meeting your intended purpose because the End is near. It isn't because you haven't met your purpose. It's just a natural human urge to make sure they have done Right.

Meditate, Meditate, Meditate; I can't urge people enough to meditate. You will find your own answers, if only you figure out how to look at the questions right.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by starsyren
If I were to say that I once stood on a cream coloured marble balcony, overlooking the most irridescent blue waters imaginable while casually noting the 2 very large planets in the purple and amber sky...would you think I merely had a lucid dream, or do you know of such a place?

My synchronicities are many.

I've always felt in this world, but not of it.

Since I've stopped eating meat, I can feel something coming...not necessarily malevolent, but epic, to be sure. I am uber-alert to just about everything around me.

Any thoughts??

I know not of this place that has 2 near planets and the purple and amber sky. Still, I wouldn't say you merely had a lucid dream; perhaps it is something for you to understand to continue down your Path.

Everything is coming our way.

And that is not a riddle.

EDIT: "Everything is coming out way" changed "out" to "our". Yeah, I feel like a tool.

[edit on 7/6/2009 by CleverNameHere]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   

"I know not of this place that has 2 near planets and the purple and amber sky. Still, I wouldn't say you merely had a lucid dream; perhaps it is something for you to understand to continue down your Path.

Everything is coming out way.

And that is not a riddle."

Thank you, friend.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by CleverNameHere Yes, I am here for the people just as much as they are here for me; for learning.
I am glad you are understanding, even if you don't understand my entire situation.

Yes I am understanding to a point.
And I do aswell understand your situation.

But take this helpful hint,don't get cocky with it dragging it on,as it will all backfire on you.
Definitely not the outcome you are looking for.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by gallifreyan medic

Originally posted by CleverNameHere Yes, I am here for the people just as much as they are here for me; for learning.

Yes I am understanding to a point.
And I do aswell understand your situation.

But take this helpful hint,don't get cocky with it dragging it on,as it will all backfire on you.
Definitely not the outcome you are looking for.

I try to stay as humble as I possibly can. Down my Path, I see an event coming that will humble me more than I can imagine.

Wish me luck.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Politeness doesn't cost anything.
So ok.Good luck.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join