It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Looking For Something

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand

Originally posted by CleverNameHere

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

Originally posted by CleverNameHere

Weird..

..or you haven't Woken up yet.

Perhap's there another level of consciousness awaiting you.

Try to have such a lucid dream where you have complete control, and never wake yourself up.

what? i'm awake. i wake up everyday. what are you referring to exactly?

oh, really? well perhaps there's another level of consiousness awaiting everyone. what is this supposed to mean.

have a lucid dream and never wake myself up? did you just tell me to commit suicide? wth.

You won't be dead.

You will be insane. You will be in another world, and your life here will be set on autopilot.

Sort of a way of Jumping into alternate universes.

Quantum Leap...I loved that show!

I've never seen it.

Was it anywhere near as epic as the original Beast Wars?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by CleverNameHere

Closer to "This is your life".

But I, like you, have never seen it. Not Quantum Leap, Beast Wars:The original. I have not seen it.

We require an axis to pivot on.

Peace

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Why did you start a thread very much like this one?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Are your answers more valid than Higher Light's?

Are you a BEK?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

I had not seen that thread yet. Interesting.

The difference, in my case, is that I am looking for certain people. I have information that will aide in their Awakening.

For many others, I have some guiding thoughts, or helpful insight.

I do not claim to have answers; I've just been down Metaphor Lane, and I'm here to ensure that a certain few do not get caught in the riddles.

I am in the process of writing a compilation of the things I know that are available to the public. I assure you, once I've got a decent enough amount of information, I will post it here, and I will not charge money for it.

Would you believe me if I told you that God had shattered himself and created me, along with many Others, as a lasting protection for his favorite creation, humans?

This is the disconnection many people have been feeling lately; almost as if God has left them.

He shattered himself to protect you from the War that is heading our way.

The current state of human consciousness is more advanced than people realize; this is why many people have anxiety problems. They know they are about to die; they know what is coming.

When the Change comes, We will be there to remind you Who You Are.

I think I'm trying to answer questions that people MAY ask, but I am probably raising even more.

tl;dr version: I am here for You. I will be with you now, and I will be with you to guide you once your physical body is no more.

EDIT: To your question on whether my answers are more valid than Higher Light's:

I do not know Higher Light. I cannot say what he says is false, and I cannot say what he says is true. He is right, though; Know Yourself.

I come to you all in a state of awakening myself. I am still learning, and I figured that this place could use something like that; someone who is waiting to see how far this goes, rather than knowing for sure what my own fate is.

I'm just as scared/excited as you.

I do not know everything, but I know how to pick through things to find the sheds of truth, and then piece them together like a puzzle.

[edit on 7/3/2009 by CleverNameHere]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
ok here goes

over the last 1-2 years there have been alot of thing happening around me, people being injured ( my husband 3x, and twice was serious enough for surgery), dying( my husband aunt, a close friend and a neighbour), but also alot of births amonst other things (i mean to people i know, for ex in the last month alone my brother and 2 other people i know are in hospital in critical condition for one reason or another)

this all may be coincidences as i am fully aware off.

i am not a psychic, but i do have a talent for *knowing* things by looking in people's eyes (i have a strong belief in the eyes are windows to the soul),and can sence when something bad will happen around me. this talent has went through my family on my mothers side in various gises i.e my granddad was good with sensing from personal items , doing Ouija etc, my mother can do tarot and also has a sence of what we cannot see.

i have a sence now that something is different, like something has shifted and changed things (i dont know how to explain what i mean sorry) its like a sense of foreboding, at times i have thought i have saw things from the corners of my eyes like someone watching me and whispering my name but no one is there, or seen a glimpse of something in the distance that i cannot explain, its there for a second then disappears.

i feel like i am supposed to be looking for something or someone but i just don't know what.

i know what i said sounds loopy and can be put down to sleep deprivation (i am an insomniac as i cant sleep more than an hour a night), and other things (i could just be crazy lol). and perhaps i havnt made my question clear to you or anyone else i just find it hard to put into words what i am trying to say without it sounding silly.

if you need to know anything else please ask

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I'm subscribing to this thread, by posting in it, out of curiosity.

YOU said, earlier;

Suicide is another story, but that's something I cannot talk about.

May I ask why? I have free will, correct? NO one, but I, knows better than myself in this matter.

Another subject, I'm making this a two-parter. There was a question about Government failing, and the chaos and such...but, how is the modern World, and the uncertainties any different than those throughout Human history?

I'm referring to all of the past, from the earliest Human settlements with the beginnings of agriculture, up through the ancient Greeks, Romans, Chinese, Japanese, Sumerians, Aztecs, Persians.....etc, etc. You name it, someone has probably lived it!!

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ronishia
ok here goes

over the last 1-2 years there have been alot of thing happening around me, people being injured ( my husband 3x, and twice was serious enough for surgery), dying( my husband aunt, a close friend and a neighbour), but also alot of births amonst other things (i mean to people i know, for ex in the last month alone my brother and 2 other people i know are in hospital in critical condition for one reason or another)

this all may be coincidences as i am fully aware off.

i am not a psychic, but i do have a talent for *knowing* things by looking in people's eyes (i have a strong belief in the eyes are windows to the soul),and can sence when something bad will happen around me. this talent has went through my family on my mothers side in various gises i.e my granddad was good with sensing from personal items , doing Ouija etc, my mother can do tarot and also has a sence of what we cannot see.

i have a sence now that something is different, like something has shifted and changed things (i dont know how to explain what i mean sorry) its like a sense of foreboding, at times i have thought i have saw things from the corners of my eyes like someone watching me and whispering my name but no one is there, or seen a glimpse of something in the distance that i cannot explain, its there for a second then disappears.

i feel like i am supposed to be looking for something or someone but i just don't know what.

i know what i said sounds loopy and can be put down to sleep deprivation (i am an insomniac as i cant sleep more than an hour a night), and other things (i could just be crazy lol). and perhaps i havnt made my question clear to you or anyone else i just find it hard to put into words what i am trying to say without it sounding silly.

if you need to know anything else please ask

I will not lie to you. It is a bitter-sweet thing, knowing the Truth.

On one hand, you Know, and it puts you at ease. On second hand, you Know, and once They know you know, you will be a prime target.

Do not let anyone make you believe you are crazy or insane. You will know, in time, whether you are being delusional, or are really on to something.

You are so close to Waking up. You will join Us, soon.

The things you are seeing out the corner of your eyes: I have a few theories.

Demons. They cannot touch you, but the End is so near that they cannot help themselves from watching us.

Next time you see something like that, do something silly. Whether it be talk in a silly voice, or hop a few times and then stop, just do something silly, but put meaning into it.

They are afraid of laughter; it is something foreign to them.

Back to the point: You are about to Wake. You may feel "tired," even after a full nights rest. That is normal. It can be compared to growing pains; a sore, tired feeling, even though you did nothing consciously to cause it.

That is all it is. You are Growing.

I look forward to seeing your posts throughout the next couple of months.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

I'm subscribing to this thread, by posting in it, out of curiosity.

YOU said, earlier;

Suicide is another story, but that's something I cannot talk about.

May I ask why? I have free will, correct? NO one, but I, knows better than myself in this matter.

Another subject, I'm making this a two-parter. There was a question about Government failing, and the chaos and such...but, how is the modern World, and the uncertainties any different than those throughout Human history?

I'm referring to all of the past, from the earliest Human settlements with the beginnings of agriculture, up through the ancient Greeks, Romans, Chinese, Japanese, Sumerians, Aztecs, Persians.....etc, etc. You name it, someone has probably lived it!!

I would like to speak with you privately. I will U2U you.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
so your saying that what i am experiencing is just me growing (in the sense of spiritually etc) and that i am becoming more aware of the various plains of existence and what is around us. what you said about being headachy etc is quite true as i have been a lot more lethargic etc last few weeks.

i suppose we all have a purpose in this life and some of us are more aware than other people and tend to see things and interpret things differently, i was told once by my granddad when i was 12 that special things were on the cards for me when i am i turned 26 (im 27 now) and at times i will be tested until i cant take no more and that i will want to give up and that very few would believe in me but then he said that the seeker will find me.

i always took him as being a little erm.. eccentric lol, but over the years esp this last year i have begun to think over the things he said alot more.

Thank you for the input so far as i realise that perhaps alot more people have more important questions and quiries that rank above mine

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Can you please explain what things you have been gathering for the Coming Event?? What Items will be useful or neccesary

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Do we all come here to ATS because we have a calling ?

Cos I've felt different all my life.

Fitting in is something I've never been any good at.

I don't try any more because I like who I am.

I don't do anything that feels wrong.

Have you got a message for me......

I used to look out at the stars and feel homesick......

The weirdest feeling because it was when I was young......

Now the stars are just there but I often wonder....

Does this make sense ?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ronishia
so your saying that what i am experiencing is just me growing (in the sense of spiritually etc) and that i am becoming more aware of the various plains of existence and what is around us. what you said about being headachy etc is quite true as i have been a lot more lethargic etc last few weeks.

i suppose we all have a purpose in this life and some of us are more aware than other people and tend to see things and interpret things differently, i was told once by my granddad when i was 12 that special things were on the cards for me when i am i turned 26 (im 27 now) and at times i will be tested until i cant take no more and that i will want to give up and that very few would believe in me but then he said that the seeker will find me.

i always took him as being a little erm.. eccentric lol, but over the years esp this last year i have begun to think over the things he said alot more.

Thank you for the input so far as i realise that perhaps alot more people have more important questions and quiries that rank above mine

It's funny that you said " told once by my granddad when i was 12 that special things were on the cards for me when i am i turned 26 (im 27 now) ."

Something's telling me that when the Change comes, time will glitch slightly, reverting to a point in the near-past. Almost like a System Restore point on a computer.

Maybe the end is a lot closer than 2012 than we think?

Only a thought, not saying it's relevant. Just a cool coincidence.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by repohio
Can you please explain what things you have been gathering for the Coming Event?? What Items will be useful or neccesary

There will be no physical world left. I am gathering only my thoughts.

Perhaps there will be some survivors, in which case I'd focus mostly on the essentials; water, food, seeds, livestock, etc.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Hi there!

I've been having these thoughts......

Is it our thought energy from our so called past that creats
a fraction of time energy to our so called future that creats
the moment we live now?

I ask myself what game....if you call it that ....that makes us
or what we live in exist.....and why?....and what truley are we?

When did or do we live(d).....because the moment we are born
we start dying to live this thing called life!!

Can you help me?

Love&Light

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by scared angel
Do we all come here to ATS because we have a calling ?

Cos I've felt different all my life.

Fitting in is something I've never been any good at.

I don't try any more because I like who I am.

I don't do anything that feels wrong.

Have you got a message for me......

I used to look out at the stars and feel homesick......

The weirdest feeling because it was when I was young......

Now the stars are just there but I often wonder....

Does this make sense ?

Humans like you are the reason God created your species.

You'll be Home soon. He is waiting for you.

Hold on to this little piece of advice: You are free.

You may need to remember that, later.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
[There will be no physical world left. I am gathering only my thoughts.

Perhaps there will be some survivors, in which case I'd focus mostly on the essentials; water, food, seeds, livestock, etc.]

so, no physical world left...hmm, so why would there be physical survivors who could get physical supplies?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Only one thing for you to unravel:

Ex g/f. Answer that and give me a name, and I'll believe.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

[deleted for .... well, OT]

Over and out.

[edit on 3/7/2009 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I've got a question for you:

My toilet keeps running after I flush. Please tell me how to repair because the constant running of water is disturbing.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by WhatTheory

You surprise me, WhatTheory!!!

Nevertheless, you get a big ball of nuclear gas! Theoretically, of course!

PS: For $50 I can fix your toilet. Just send your info to.....(just teasin')!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join