It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Looking For Something

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Several things not so much 'different' lately, but things more pronounced, like there is an exclamation mark behind some of my dreams and other peculiar aspects of my life.

I repeatedly dream of being in a 'search mode' where I am walking/moving through large abandoned factories, stores, warehouses, malls...places that were once important but are no longer...looking for something very particular but never quite discovering it.

A burgeoning fascination with finding things that have been lost or forgotten - old letters, diaries, pictures, personal belongings that were important to someone years ago, but that time has passed on by.

I find myself pulled/pushed into thinking about 'preparation.' Getting ready for something, both materially and mentally. I spend a lot of time reading the 'survival/preparedness' websites, and have really invested in stuff 'just in case.'

Becoming much more aware of the karmic cycle of good and bad acts...what goes around comes around-type thinking.

I'm interested in your reflections about these things.

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
You're human if your DNA matches human DNA, just go get your DNA tested. You'll probably need $300.

Or u cud just take this wise saying, "If it looks like a duck quacks like a duck, it's a duck." Then again it could be a Tr-unimarian Robotron Assassin Bot Model T90349 Version 2 from the Tri-Galaxy Alliance disguised as a duck (which you could tell if it tries to assassinate you like one.) See Hitchhikers Guide To the Galaxy Volume 8.3, Beta 5.

[edit on 18-2-2010 by triops]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by CleverNameHere

Anything strange?

The veil has started to lift - a little too quickly but I can deal with it...

I know, feel and understand 'Time' not to exist...

My levels of empathy have now become puzzlingly high - even to me...

My dreams are becoming more lucid, to the extent that I actually can't put into words what I 'see' or go through purely because it can't be put into a 3rd density expression (really fraustrating)...

I'm constantly in a state of 'waiting' - that's the only way I can describe it.

I could go on for quite a while...!

If you mean strange in the broad sense of the word, then I reckon a lot of us here are mainly posting here for that reason alone...there are a LOT of strange things happening...!

Much love...

[edit on 18-2-2010 by zosomike]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by triops

My body is human.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MMPI2

Sounds like a summary of what everyone is going through.

Just remember to stay clear-minded and don't let any metaphors stop you in your tracks.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by CleverNameHere
reply to post by MMPI2

Sounds like a summary of what everyone is going through.

Just remember to stay clear-minded and don't let any metaphors stop you in your tracks.

Hey, man...could you maybe flesh that out a little bit more? I'm kinda interested in what you think.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I would love you to PM me if you want, if you feel you are more free to discuss things there. I am also looking for someone who may or may not be human or be something other than human walking in human form, whether forced or otherwise. I know it could very well be a psychological condition causing it, because I too suffer from mental disabilities and do not know what is fact and what is fiction. I have mentioned in a few threads who I am supposed to be according to my visions. I have not mentioned it in many other places except speculatively once on my blog I no longer use on myspace, and this is a perviously unused alias by me, so you wont find it unless I give you access to information that might link you to who I am in real life. But anyhow, I'd rather not discuss things too openly with people, and prefer it is kept quiet. I do not know if you are that person, but I came here mainly in search of him. ...no harm ever came of shining a light on a misidentified star, hoping it might be a UFO and hoping that it might come to signal back...

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
You are awesome for that, might we dance hun? I remember such beautiful thing's, a deep well I have kept for some time methinks. Has it really been some 35 million years? The effectual cathedral's of our forest's and most terrible of beast's are all but stone beneath the rising deep. It is in our pride for what was that we maintain; there is no evil in the will to live. The only thing we love more than ourselves is everything else, and we are going to love the # out of all of you.
They woke us up, the ghost dancer's. We had slept so gracefully inside the most brilliant and juicy well's of the world. Previously, me and my brother's were burned for trying to enlighten the stagnant and decaying conglomerate of the Aypokii (or Late Mississippian Culture, heh). Unfortunately it would not have worked out so well if they weren't all slaughtered. I know it suck's, but the universe is so good at making peace. If the titanic did not hit the iceberg, everyone would have died in a collision with a truly titanic wall of ice; I was there. We are the angel's, and we are the demon's. Jesus was also Satan. In the end it is the same difference, we were always the ones to guide man to a greater empathy.
I guess you could say we are the shepherd's of man, but mostly the guardian's of the dead. We have helped you all ever since our extinction. Hahaha, I # you not the first apes first evolved in India before the formation of the Andes, such an innocent lot. The great flood's caused by oceanic impact's also opened the drake passage, and to add insult to our passing, the profoundly beautiful forest's of our world were wiped out by ice and snow, but we saw in your silly flat faces the light of awareness that we too had fostered, and have protected you ever since.
There is nothing separate from everything. Death is not evil. In truth it is the dead that overwhelmingly control the living, we owe it to them, and quite frankly they are pissed at how disrespectful man has become; it is fear. The vast spaces of the universe will be forever home to them, the living cannot contend. And for what reason should we leave? we can remake heaven here, where it has always been, or continue to spread our cancer among the brother's and sister's of our humble sol. At it's most pure ours is but an idea, and it is so ungrateful to not see the vast beauty of the thing's which we inherit.
you are doing so well, truly I love you for that. This is going to be a crazy month, and I'm waking more every day. Believe it or not I know where the holy grail is. In truth it was never more than a tool used among the Aypokii elite to cement their "glorious" boast's and stories. During the plague of Justinian, a group of brotherly and devout men were quite fearful of it's fate. They took off beyond the Mediterranean, only to get lost in the vastness of the Atlantic in an unexpected storm. Their will to live was so great, but by the time the ship floated into the placid fishing town's of the strange woodland peoples there was only one left. He was so out of it he thought he had made it to the gates of heaven. Before he died he gave them the holy object, as well as quite a terrible plague! You can probably imagine how the natives felt about it after that, and the rest is dirty history, but somehow it ended up in an Indian burial ground outside of Jefferson in southern Wisconsin (I # you not)!

That was awesome, thank you hun! Your welcome to ignore me, It's all so outside of what has been dictated, but I can't be honest all alone! And please, If you want to get honest with me, send me a bell at [email protected].

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Here goes:

I feel stuck in "time", more so as I'm stuck in a place in my life that should've been long gone by now.
Also, I feel I'm to have an important role in the not so distant future, in this world and others.

Thoughts?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Oh Lawdy', I almost forgot the music! soundcloud.com...

Watta'tune dear!

Just imagine your so very super massive, like pulling the void into your mind. Breathe it out forever, and paint the sky's with all the star's that you find. Let the universe know what you are, and what you can be. In truth passion and love can echo so profoundly, with me.

Your dance will become lil' hun, trust me.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I'm not completely positive what the OP was getting at but, if you're like me, when you're dreaming you KNOW you're dreaming...and if its bad, you tell yourself to wake up. Maybe that's what they meant. Just throwing it out there.
edit on 10-8-2012 by U4ea82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Okay I am so sorry, I was way too excited to realize how unwise it was to scribe these thing's for this silly world to see. I'm probably wrong, I think it would make a great book regardless, though I am a much better painter. What I do know is that it really does feel like some very deep part's of my life are coming to light. I've felt so "off" in familiar environment's, but I definitely wouldn't call it a bad thing. The worst part is how paranoid I am about car's, but i would say it's a healthy distrust. Under that mask of power people do some pretty irrational and callous thing's. It's like the very presence of them tear's at the reason of our world, a world in which they inescapably dominate. How could you not want to immerse yourself in nature completely; to use your own two feet and breathe the pleasant arboreal perfumes? It's becoming such a fierce empathy for me.

It all started when I found the face of my dysphoria. I found it in some of the craziest dream's of my life, but they haven't stopped there. The trouble is It's all so far from my waking life, when I'm thrust back I'm usually too shocked to remember it right away. I've had to learn to catch the little fading aspect's of it and put it back together in the day. Ever since then I've been "decoding" the thing's I felt, but expressing those level's of awareness in reality is exhausting, especially with such little to go by. No doubt, there has been a LOT of research and thought on my part, and the proof keep's revealing itself in the most unexpected and wholesome way's. At this point I'm more content than I have ever been in my life, It just get's so lonesome amongst so many apathetic peer's.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by CleverNameHere

okay, ive got one that i was just about to make a thread about...

Do you know anything of a castle?

Not saying you needta prove anything to me or anyone for that matter. Jw if you'd be able to add any insight.

Please share if you're able to friend.

Thnx,
Mike.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Have i noticed anything strange? Well im trolling Ats and every thread is strange. Does that count?

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by CleverNameHere
A Bit Of Background Information

^^^^^^^^^^ click that, I don't want to be called a spammer for having two similar threads.

Okay. I am here to answer any questions I can, and give advice.

Please note that while I do not think I am human, I am not 100% sure. I may very well be. If I do not know that something is fact, I will say so. If I do not say so, feel free to ask if I had forgotten to mention it, as I do not want anyone taking a theory or opinion of mine as fact.

Also, note again that it is not important whether you believe me or not. I only ask that you remember what I have to say. It may be important for you later on.

I am in the process of writing a manual, of sorts.

This website will be one of the first places I share it with.

So, let's get this started:

Have you noticed anything strange, lately?

This is maybe who you really are....

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join