I Am Looking For Something

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I dont know, come on stop messing around arent you the hot girl on my block who yells at me when I walk by calling me evil or sith lord. I cant legally get into the jewish redheads house who lives next door to me to take her sound gun, if I could get away with it I could be in and out in 45-90 seconds, a little help. You people destroyed my life its been over 2 1/2 years I didnt have time to take off to play breakfast club , caused a bunch of big stupid problems here. I suspect a lot of others on this site too that might have knew things in the past or the before before time.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by P. O. W.

You aren't Making any Sense.

Please Reconsider your post and Try Again.

(Are you good with acronyms?)

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

I'm unsure of why I still come.

Strange energies pull me here every day.

So, I come. If I feel anything pulling me closer to something in particular, I look closer.

If I don't, I get off.

I've already found two extraordinary people from this website.

I can only hope for more.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Hi. I don't know how to articulate this more clearly, but I feel as though I am not the same person from a year ago. Weird dreams and bizarre things keep coming up. People keep telling me it cause i'm waking up, but something is amiss. I dunno, any insight would be appreciated.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by MrRoboto

None of us are the same person we were a year ago.

Perhaps you're growing up. Give it time.

You are the only one that can evaluate yourself mentally, accurately.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by CleverNameHere

Thanks, but I'm still not sure it’s something that I need to be introspective about, I'm pretty confident I know who I am and where I am at. Just can't explain it. I have always been open to the metaphysical and different beliefs and whatnot. This past summer I had a dream(if you can call it that, more of a psychic attack) But without going into too much detail a malevolent being was trying to get me to take over a mantel, which is strange since the word "mantel" was brought up many times in this dream and I can say it’s not in my vernacular to use it in that context. Long story short, this being was being devious and for lack of better words a trickster. I tried to speak and my tongue would swell up and it was really important that I take the mantel at 3 AM, time was weird as it was travelling backwards in my dream. I could be more concise if you like but I just wanted to get the gist across. By the end of my nightmare I tried saying the lord’s prayer(I’m not religious at all) and my tongue was swollen and he laughed maliciously at me. The interesting part was I heard a chorus of people/beings behind me assisting me in ridding him. They weren’t saying the prayer I was, it was a more of a convoluted chant.

So yeah,

I was a mess after that. I have been really weirded out since then and I realize that there are no coincidences and we are constantly getting messages. However, the mantel really troubled me.

Anyways I digress to mush info.

Thanks

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
We can still remember the good times in breakfast club when you used to call me "stupid retarted baby" and remember I walked by your house and I was running and you said yeah right Marathon man like the movie Running man I think where Arnold got framed and then put in this tv show where he had to fight competitors to the death. We can still hold on to the good times of breakfast club where no one wanted to be there but I was the only one who couldnt leave. Lets go home I cant talk to shelly to get her to stop her gun I am not on her super best friends list she wont talk to me, why did we do this.

I am sorry I am strung out and tried and have suspicions. I wont bother you no more.

[edit on 21-10-2009 by P. O. W.]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by P. O. W.

I don't like you.

Second.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by CleverNameHere

So you are looking for me then.I am afraid you will not find me.If the US goverment cannot find me then i know you never will.Yes my time is yet to come.I am what you call a sleeper.I waiting for a spacific time.I am not who i seem to be.I replaced him 44 years ago when he died.Let pray before the storm comes.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by GORGANTHIUM

I know what sleepers are.

I look forward to the day you finally arrive on the battlefield.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   

I know what sleepers are.

I look forward to the day you finally arrive on the battlefield.

"Everyone" is part of the battle, like it or not.
Some don't realize it, others do.
Some don't even know what they are fighting for, or that there is a war.
I don't believe in coincidence!
I believe in providence!

The battle will stile be waged.
I am not looking forward to the test of my resiliency, but "I will do what I must"[OB1].

"We are here and we are waiting".
I don't give a crap who believes it or not, "my beliefs do not require them to"[Morpheus].

Metaphor is a B!t©╠╣!!

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by reticledc

I wish I could be that enthusiastic about the future.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
brandylh7003,I have also had the number 44 show up everywhere in my life,and many other unusual things as well,any other things to share?It was my favorite number as a kid,I have probably woken up at 4.44 am ten times in the last sixty days.And randomly noticed the time was 4.44 pm.Obama is the 44th president. I think hes 44 yrs old.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Hi there...I'm new to this site well when I say new i'm not actually very new in the terms of coming to this site, I'm new as in joining this site I used to lurk around I lurk around most sites before joining...Know what I mean?
Well probally not...
Anyway, you say you don't think your human right? Well I think I am not either I find myself hissing the word "Humans..." when i'm annoyed with them, I've tried otherkin I'm not sure its right for me. I actually feel trapped here...I sometimes very rearly have dreams of the future, It scares me. I also weirdly somehow understand animals and can scence someones presence and other things...What do you think about that?

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by P. O. W.
I dont know, come on stop messing around arent you the hot girl on my block who yells at me when I walk by calling me evil or sith lord. I cant legally get into the jewish redheads house who lives next door to me to take her sound gun, if I could get away with it I could be in and out in 45-90 seconds, a little help. You people destroyed my life its been over 2 1/2 years I didnt have time to take off to play breakfast club , caused a bunch of big stupid problems here. I suspect a lot of others on this site too that might have knew things in the past or the before before time.

hahaha what's wrong with you?

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Message recieved, all should heed my warning, the coming of The KOG through P.O.W is here!!! you all it's I'm mourning. in the morning will be the day of the dead, when you all try to be me AND GET INSIDE MY HEAD?!?!. well we will see how far it takes to disgrace the family with this paint on my face. I lived a lifestyle wrong and tough, and now my life span is looped. pooped, in a bowl of soup. i wish there was a real group, a leader of the pack. but i dunno i might just sit back and watch it drive-by and get high OFF the spirit levitatin, all thses demon faces around hatin, it must just be the work of satan. its all in your faces and you don' see it, from the sky to the floor, open the door to the gates of hades, as i put on my ray-ban shades. NEO we can play old maid, while i get a fresh ass fade, cuz you metalheads from the 80's rockin blind mullets, from your guts to your canium, raise the dead man who done died! or has he been raised. some claim the ill-forgotten knowledge. and some claim to BE the ill forgotton knowledge. WELL I AM!!!! its all crazy, lazy. drivin miss dazy.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
why must you call mother's hen out of the den. ben 10 once again. the mythical baest is coming for all to see. be a flea and scratch at his back, he likes it!!!

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by googledog

You're more in tune with the natural world than most people, and you can sense how far away they are from it, so you feel secluded and surrounded by ignorance.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I don't really know what to type, but I was interested in this thread and felt like saying something. I have such an urge and want(that it hurts) to do something. I've considered pursuing farming types(asian step, verticle, Masanobu Fukuoka-style), writing, preserving my culture's stories and history, using the language of my people(it's very clean) to streamline a certain process begun by my father, telling in detail about my thoughts and findings with Shadow Work(Jung stuff) that I call "Unbraiding" like the hairstyle, where your life is a series of events that are animated in your mind by the twisting of the hair for each section. I think these thoughts and much more and I can't decide if I'm trying to save the world to run from myself or if I'm trying to run toward myself and relate the process so it can be replicated outwards. I think this is all Megalomania at times and other times I feel it's very important and someone should be thinking about it at least. I think there's too much ideas and seeds that come from me that receive no water and find no outlet, but I can produce them at an alarming rate. I even had a prolonged time a year(or two? I'm forgetful) ago where I was trying to come up with a SYSTEM(haha, I know, right) that was such a jumble of nonsense(however well meaning) that I feel bad to revisit it. Probably because it ended up like the others, an idea set that never bloomed.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, when your creativity and direction seems to have 3 Stooge's Syndrome, are you supposed to feel like a failure or a fountain? Coming to the end of this, I regret composing and posting this, but its honest(as is my hesitation) and I feel that this is an important thing to acknowledge. If not for anyone else than for myself. Take care and stay positive. It's a boon to some of us to see that we're still trying, even if it seems to be laterally without much immediately physical reinforcement. You said you were looking for someone, and I always feel anticipation and anxiety with a hint of "Waiting for someone to count me in" and would regret not at least trying to help with what little I can relate with.

Final Question Set: If the pressures and prods used to produce incomplete(and thus easily managed) human beings from cities were suddenly reversed to assist in the growth and guidance to unite a human way with nature's way, would it be natural or unnatural? Many argue that our natural state is one that we see around us and I scream and shout inside and cry outside because I feel differently. That cliches, platitudes and all such things are only so because cynicism, nihilism and apathy naturally take their place in the face of such a mental and spiritual beating. I feel that complete humans not only would not allow this to go on, but could not accomplish the situations that result from deviating from our inner-guidance. I also feel that incomplete human beings produced in this manipulative way work subconsciously towards self-destruction. I worry that this found empathy is so personal that I am merely interfering. I had a great sense of humour before and though I consciously work to better myself and make comfortable or pleasant the people around me now, I wonder just how much this whole process is just a detriment to my happiness(and, potentially, the entire end point of entering the process). I knew about the stuff that bothered me before(I'm Native American, its in our recent history and memory) but it weighs much more now having fretted and considered it so much in such detail. Alright, this is running a little long, I apologize. To end, do you feel that we're all made of the same stuff and the importance of our inner-journeys can connect us finally, or should I just write a poem or something? Relaxing seems difficult and my mind runs at a million miles per hour, which seems to work against meditation for me.

Thank you for reading. If you attempted and gave up, I understand.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by Crane4]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Crane4

If the pressures and prods used to produce incomplete(and thus easily managed) human beings from cities were suddenly reversed to assist in the growth and guidance to unite a human way with nature's way, would it be natural or unnatural?

The human way is inward. We are our own maps. We are our own governments. We are a spiritual being. We are not meant to be run by others. The entire concept of God was created as a tool to help us rule ourselves, and to this day, not many seem to understand that.

We are free. We are all we need. Friends are great to take the pressure off sometimes, woohoo go party it out, but in the end, you are with yourself. If you don't spend time with yourself enough, then it will be a scary end. If you take the time to know the one person who will understand you 100%, you will be able to accept things easier, and live an easier life(mentally).

Humans can only work together. They cannot work under someone forever. The tension bottled up over the years from having a boss that talks down to you, combined with all others around the world in the same situation, would be catastrophic.

That is where we are headed.

We will bring our own downfall.

Perhaps the aliens will come, but it will only be to save us from ourselves.

new topics
top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join