It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peptides

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Hi so I'm not sure if this is in the right forum but I couldn't think of where else to ask the question.

I've been hearing about a lot about peptides lately and the benefits that they can potentially have on your body, specifically the brain.

Apparently it seems like too broad of a term to google as I can't find anything that specific so I'm looking for a little help.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I am not sure what information you are looking for on them, but I found the following sources.

Peptides play a crucial role in fundamental physiological and biochemical functions of life. For decades now, peptide research is a continuously growing field of science. P

eptide is a molecule formed by joining two or more amino acids. When the number of amino acids is less than about 50 these molecules are named peptides while larger sequences are referred to as proteins.

www.peptideguide.com...

This website below, explains about peptides in certain foods, nutrients etc..

A traditional Scandinavian beverage, fermented milk, can help reduce blood pressure in people with hypertension. The drink has long been popular in Scandinavian countries and made by adding Lactobacillus to milk, which breaks down the milk protein casein into two types of protein fragments called tripeptides....

www.raysahelian.com...

new topics

join