It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Your ID Soon Be a Microchip Under Your Skin?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by suzque66

I dont know about mercury based liquids. Only that it is toxic if ingested so dont know about skin contact. Skin is a good absorber though!

They now have patches for several things. I wouldnt opt for a mercury patch or tatoo.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Udontknowme

I like this idea and think you are on to something. A binary number, in black and white ink? If data can be uploaded besides a simple bar code it would work as well. There are 2 other types of RFID's one is a capsule the size of a grain of rice the other is fibre type material and is barely visible to the naked eye. Your theory sounds amazing.

I wonder which one will win the government contract. Verichip, Digital Angel or your company?

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Sparkey76

I'm also in to nano tech, chemtrails and other scientific technology. Regardless of which one it is. They have it all planned out and the main goal is not what it appears.

At first it will seem to solve all problems like identity theft, lost or stolen cards, it will all be digitalized and called something wonderful, not what it truly is.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I certainly hope that I won't get chipped. Sounds more than a little invasive. More invasion into our lives can't be right, eh?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Modwolf

No, more invasion in to our lives is never good. There will come a time that it will be mandatory to get one. Just dont do it and you'll be better off.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Indeed. I hope that by that time I'll live in a different and less opressive country. Like New Zealand.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Modwolf

That sounds good. I think we all wish for that. It's a nice thought.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Modwolf

Unfortunately there will be nowhere to hide. Well, you could refuse to get the mark (which is probably a chip), but if you're anywhere near civilization they'll find you and kill you. They will be very serious about this. I know it sounds horrible but that's because it is. It's a very serious matter. Wonderworld is right, it's better to refuse the mark.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by Totakeke]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Totakeke

Unless they're totally totalitarian it would be very unlikely that you would be put to death.
Hmm, we'll see how things pan out. If it does end up totalitarian, us folks at ATS will be able to tell the world 'We told you so.'

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Unless people have 'a good job' in a law firm or some other [rude word pertaining to bovine defication].

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity

Or many Atheist will be against the person, and their lies, because they don't beleive in God at all. They'd have to see something miraculous to make them beleive that even a God exists. They will be set in their mindset. At least most Atheists will. My cousin is one and I don't think if someone stood in front of him and turned water into wine, would he ever beleive that the person wasn't using some kind of chicanary. He wouldn't fall for it.

Satan masquarades as an angel of light. He has powers and can perform magical tricks that can food people.

How will you view someone who can do miracles in front of you?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Modwolf

Lawyers arent at the top of my list either. I do have lots of lawyer jokes though.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity

Well, I don't know about anybody else, but if I saw FIRE rain from the sky I wouldn't be thinking God I'd be very sure that it would make me a believer in the devil and that that's what I would be seeing. God would not rain fire. That's for sure!

If someone were to make fire rain from the sky, you would believe in the devil. If the devil exists would it not stand to reason that God exists as well?

I don't follow your reasoning here. Please, explain.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Totakeke
But remember, there are certain people, people whom have accepted Christ, whom won't have to be here to go through the whole chip thing. In fact, the Rapture might be the catastrophic global event that causes them to implement all of their final NWO plans. Millions disappearing around the world, planes falling out of the sky because their pilots disappeared, cars veering off the road because their drivers are gone; there will be chaos and what better way to give everyone a chip than after an event where millions of people suddenly vanished?

Yes, but how do Christians know that the rapture will take place? Maybe there is no rapture and just a second coming of Christ?

Left Behind books are fiction afterall.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Jessicamsa

I think what she meant was that if a self proclaimed God stepped forward and performed miracles, including fire from the sky people wouldnt buy the idea that he was a God but rather a Devil. Anyways that's how I took her answer to me.

She didnt state her beliefs that I know of.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
We will be chipped

It will begin as a fad for convience, just like the laptop, cell phone, I-pod, and what have you...It will be the "in" thing to have the "latest advanced technology". I worked for AT&T and know that cell phone companies, along with IBM are parts to a Machine; they're the product pushers to acclimate you to wanting newer and smaller technology on your person at all times.

It will contain birth records, SSN, employment, medical, and criminal history as well as be your currency token. You will 'need' the chip and they will not have to force it:

Want a job? You must be chipped

Kids going to school? They must be chipped

Need to got the doctor? You gotta be chipped

Shopping? You will have to be chipped

After some celebrities show off their " newest fad" (the chip) and people keep coming up "missing", many will begin to request it....by a certain date, just as with the digital tv's it will be government mandated.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Jessicamsa

We know because there is scripture supporting it.
I wish I could find it but I haven't studied the Bible very much at all, certainly not enough to memorize verses.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by Totakeke]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

You are right and also if your children dont go to school it's a crime against the parent and can be arrested. It looks like all the bases are covered.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Heck, the children are already chipped....its mandatory that schoolyear 2009-2010 will require every student in this country to carry (or wear) a student ID with photo and RFID chip...my son had to wear his all of 2008.

They get suspended if they forget it so many times

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

The ID card is scary but it will be a different story when the children are required to have a chip implanted under the skin. Most drivers licenses, library cards, passports also have an RFID chip.

We are a walking barcode.

We need to see when they take the next step.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join