It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX News Slams Heidi and Spencer on 9/11 being a inside job

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

I watched this because its funny seeing how asleep these fox news guys are .

Hey atleast they are awake, unlike a lot of people in this world.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
wow they really spent alot of time on this, good to see they have nothing better to talk about.

They kept calling it an insult......well i live in NY and have my entire life, i think i would be more insulted if it was an inside job and i had been lied to for the gain of a few rich men.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
LOL! Taking 'Red Eye' seriously? You've obviously never actually watched that show.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
WE ARE CHANGE >>> You guys take this one... they want to do that... then lets make sure these people get educated and if they do it again... lets get them on video ... I wonder what nation they pledged allegance too.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
How many people watch this Fox channel anyway?
When you listen to what is said,it becomes like they are trying to create a mindset for you,in other words if you have any doubts about what happened on 9/11 you are a dick,and the rest of the world will laugh at you.
Not even a bit of wit,or constructive remarks to add to the conversation,makes you wonder, even if you are a dick.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Since you've uncovered this, what are your plans to change the injustice you see in the video?

Are you going to

1. Contact Fox News and let them know your displeasure?
  2. Vote your displesasure by never watching again?
  3. Protest?
  4. Make more posts on an internet forum?
  5. Do absolutely nothing?

It's almost September of 2009. Besides making posts on an internet forum are you going to, you know, actually do something?

EDIT: typos, dam typos

[edit on 4-7-2009 by SlightlyAbovePar]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Wow, this video was a pure love in, I wonder what these guys got up to after the camera was turned off.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
As I always point out all the networks had someone say it was CD in 9-11-01 and they didn't question it then. When they mock it now it just points out their lack of integrity.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SlightlyAbovePar

i don't believe you've covered all the choices my friend. what about making copies of this little piece? driving home the point of how much airtime is given to people who are nuts.why are these nuts so special that they deserve all that air time? what about all the other nuts in the world
and thier beliefs? i think they just might be nervous about something, ya think? i'm used to people that are looney just being ignored. now what?

[edit on 4-7-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SlightlyAbovePar

haha are u kidding me im part of the 9/11 truth movement. So whats so wrong with posting on the forum? seems like ur doing something wrong to.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blundo

That was FOX News? I thought is was some unprofessional low-life tabloid trash channel. How shameful and sad it is that a major news network resorts to such disgusting unprofessional behavior. I'd be embarrassed to work for the FOX news corporation, solely for that kind of low-life trash behavior.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Its Red Eye guys, they make fun of people and events. Its what they do, its on at 2 or 3 am because of that reason. I wouldn't take them seriously if I were you, after all they don't consider themselves a serious show.

But its on Fox so let the FNC bash proceed.

top topics

join