It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles - Evidence Of Being Man Made

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by 0nce 0nce

Great post it's become tiresome to come on ATS everyday and see another "new" thread about an "alien" crop circle. These people really need to get their heads out of the sand. I mean the first thing I'd do if I was apart of a radically different and progressed civilization is right in a wheat field. Come on people common sense.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
From what I see is that most of the crop circles which recenly has appeared are all "giving" the same message-reference to 07/07/09-
I read that some of you say it is "man made " because of circles ?which are easy to conlcude it is man made (simple to create)BUT
What does the extention parts at the ends of the design represent.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Can you please tell me is there a chance that the three stages of creating that CC represent some event that will develop in three stages...

Is that illogical?

[edit on 3-7-2009 by Baja Sa Sela]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
wow, there's really people still out there who think CC's are made by aliens.

First they were made by the devil(or a devil like figure), remember the old flyer?

Now we're in the space UFO agae, so the theemes have changed, and so have the beliefs of who is doing this.

Whoever said they've never seen a Human create a CC, needs to watch the annual Crop Circle makeing Tournaments.

They put out some of the most amazing pieces of art.

It's art thats all. Most are poor, some are ok, some are great. Just like most human artwork in different mediums.

Graphitti, sidewalk chalk/street art. (Look up Mueller), I bet you didnt think a human could do that if some of the themes were different.

Oh my.

Linking Crop Circles to UFO's is kinda like linking no planes to 9/11 truth, imo.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Heres a good site showing the area a lot of these circles are being made in.
www.cropcirclesandmore.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213Whoever said they've never seen a Human create a CC, needs to watch the annual Crop Circle makeing Tournaments.

They put out some of the most amazing pieces of art.

It's art thats all.

The art or complex design isn't quite the issue. It's the plant/soil abnormalities, that as far as I know, no one has been able to reproduce

Could you link me to some circles made in the tournaments though? Or a link about these "annual Crop Circle Makeing [sic] Tournaments" ?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by booda

I agree.

I was thinking that, if these are truly non-human made and from some other non-Earth intelligence, perhaps their communicating in symbols and images on a very high level or some very abstract notion that we humans are simply not thinking generic enough.

We're trying to apply our 'Earthly' knoweldge and human common sense (too specific) to symbols (highly abstract) representing soemthing we actually should understand.

Just a thought.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Baja Sa Sela
Therefore, I do not see where is the point to invest such money in a project like that which actually does not contribute to self promotion of a company or individual.

It's not about self promotion. It's about content.

There are quite a few websites that are all about crop circles, and "aliens". The only way for those websites to stay open is to have content. To name a few people who LIVE off of this content is "Earthfiles" dot com, and "Cropcircleconnector" dot com, "CCCvault" dot com.... without crop circles these websites would need to close, meaning no revenue.

Also, there are many people who make crop circle DVDs, crop circle books, crop circle movies, and crop circle shows.... and the only way to keep those all going, is to have content. The only way to keep that all interesting is to lie, and fool people into thinking they are alien-made. If they found out it was man-made, why would anyone be interested?

It's about content, and fooling people into thinking it's alien-made, to make people interested.

It is valid to assume that there are CC's made by aliens as well as humans.

Is it valid? There has NEVER been a case where "aliens" have been found making CC's. However, there have been 100's of cases where CC's were made by humans. Actually, I think it might even be documented that humans invented CC's first.

Your argument in your thread of three stages of creating the CC which states that this is a factual evidence that they are made by humans is "not holding water".

I never said it was "factual evidence", I only said it was "supporting evidence" that it is man-made.

If you ignore the FACT that it was made in 3 stages, that is like ignoring evidence.

What if the three stages describe some kind of event (cosmic, ......) which will develop in three stages over some period of time as well.

What if.... What if..... What if.... What if.....

You would think "aliens" that are smart enough to conquer gravity, life support systems, and space navigation, they would be smart enough to know that humans will never figure it out, and we will only be speculating, asking a thousand "what if" questions.

Instead of using multiple days to add to the "message", why don't they just add to the design to leave the same "message"?

They at least have to know, that humans know how to count. Why not leave " | " for 1, and " | | " for 2, and " | | | " for 3, to symbolize 3 different parts? There must be multiple ways to leave the same "message".

Unless they want humans to figure out they are coming back... so we can spot them. If that's the case, humans failed at that multiple times.

Is that hard to comprehend! Would that be so illogical to conclude.

No it's not actually, I can predict almost every single "what if" you can think of.

It's all about what seems more logical. Just like when you try to interpret the CC "message", it's all about what seems more logical.

See I believe that your argument is valid same as mine.

Not really. My argument of being man-made is already backed up by the fact that humans live on Earth, and no "aliens" have ever been spotted making a crop circle. Add that to the fact that there are multiple similar CC's, and same locations. Then add the fact that it took multiple days.... all of the evidence stacks up and points to it being man-made. It's not just the multiple day evidence, it's ALL the evidence added together.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0nce 0nceHowever, there have been 100's of cases where CC's were made by humans.

Could you link one? I've never heard of one where they replicated all of the criteria.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
So besides a bunch of claims,is there any actual EVIDENCE such as a video of actual living humans doing this?It ought to be doable to figure out approx how many acts of stomping would be required to produce these by measuring the overlapping tufts of vegetation in a given area,then multiply.Then the time element could be approximated.My guess is that the amount of time required would by impossible for a small crew to pull off.Has there been a footprint or a hole in the ground where the stick at the center of the rope circle would go?The center of a circle ought to not be too hard to locate and that's where it would be.To all youse sez no prob,circles are EZ,etc,my guess is you never actually stomped around in a field at night,at least not recently.Just walking a straight line is hard on rolling hills.In the dark.So is there any proof or is it all bluster and repetitions of same?Wonder how much the farmer who immediately destroyed the one in his field got paid?Not enough?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Can you please tell me is there a chance that the three stages of creating that CC represent some event that will develop in three stages...

Is that illogical?

Since this is your main question you are worried about I'll repeat my answer;

It's possible, but NO, it is not logical. There are many other ways to represent "some event that will develop in three stages". Since they seem to be graphic artists, surely, they could find another way to represent that message with symbols in the crops.

Also, that wouldn't be a very efficient way to leave a message, because of the possibility that NOBODY WAS WATCHING. They would be relying on us to be watching, and noticing. What would have happened if we didn't find the crop circle until the last day? The message would be lost right? We would only see the completed message, and not the multiple stage message. Not a very good idea by so called "intelligent life".

Also, there are other crop circles that were made over multiple days. They were a repeated pattern, that didn't show any "change" besides growing. It went ignored, and nobody cared. Message lost... Not very "intelligent".

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Very nice find... Ive been saying this for days now.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   

What if the reason for the delay is to hold our attention? A familiar plot development motif is to provide suspense, and not put all your eggs in one basket as it were. If they are aliens behind it, they will know we are watching - they have a captive audience waiting for the next instalment.

^^^ This is pathetic! Not putting all eggs into one basket indeed

On a more serious note has anyone else not noticed that it is a satellite dish? Maybe what has been added is some lazer which will fire down on Earth and destroy us all unless we stop medalling in others affairs!!!!

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I would like to know why no video cameras have been set up yet in all the areas where these so called 'alien crop circless' keep appearing? Surely some would have been set up by now in order to catch who or what is doing this

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by trueforger
So besides a bunch of claims,is there any actual EVIDENCE such as a video of actual living humans doing this?

The fact it was made in 3 different stages is evidence. If you ignore that it was made in 3 different stages, then that is ignoring evidence.

It is supporting evidence that "the crop circle is so complex that it took man a few days to make". Most CC's are made in "one night", and this one was made in "multiple days".... It's evidence of SOMETHING.... mainly evidence of being man-made.

A video is PROOF. You are looking for proof, I am only showing supporting evidence. Please look up the words in a dictionary.

It ought to be doable to figure out approx how many acts of stomping would be required to produce these by measuring the overlapping tufts of vegetation in a given area,then multiply.Then the time element could be approximated.My guess is that the amount of time required would by impossible for a small crew to pull off.

You must have not read all my posts either...

There is evidence that farmers are paid to let people make these CC's in their crops. If that is the case, then a LOT of things change. They tools they use change, and the amount of time they have to make the CC change.

If they have permission, they don't need "stomping tools", they could use a lawn mower, they could use drivable lawnmowers, they could use asphalt compactors, they could use heavy equipment, they could use lasers, they could use anything if they have permission from the farmers.

To all youse sez no prob,circles are EZ,etc,my guess is you never actually stomped around in a field at night,at least not recently.Just walking a straight line is hard on rolling hills.In the dark.So is there any proof or is it all bluster and repetitions of same?Wonder how much the farmer who immediately destroyed the one in his field got paid?Not enough?

Blah blah blah, same broken record replies.

Do you have evidence it was made at night? If they had permission from the farmer to make the CC, they don't need to do it at night, they don't need to "stomp", they could use other tools....

The farmer probably destroyed it immediately to hide evidence that he was involved in a HOAX.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0nce 0nce
reply to post by Chaos Lord

I fear nothing, except God.

Morning once once how are you my friend?

So i was right then you are delusional

You claim all crop circles are man made but believe in & are scared of god?

probably the biggest man made hoax ever
ironic that.

Anyhow as i feel you probably need help and to show you that i am indeed seeking to deny ignorance i will give you another possible reason for some circles being made.

PLEASE READ!

Crop Circles Targeted by car thieves

Just to let you know that whilst visiting the South Field circle at Alton Priors last night, We had our car broken into and various items stolen, could I request that you put a warning out to other visitors, as we suspect this was targeted rather than an opportunist thief.

www.cropcircleconnector.com...
Not spam but a link providing support evidence to my quote.

Now what if these scum bags are sometimes trying to lure people to leave there cars in the middle of nowhere for hrs on end?

Anyhow hope your not so grumpy today

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   

"I wanted to discuss this particular crop circle that I wasn't aware of till recently. I found out that it was made in three different stages, over a period of 9 days, and a red flag went up in my mind. "

This is your opening sentence where you have bolded the 9 days!

Sorry for my IF's since my native is not english so it is a little bit harder to express myself corectlly.

You are saying that because it made over nine day period it has to be done by man. Where is there evidence! I do not see evidence for that.

Of course who ever made the CC could have marked the separate stages but neither I nor you can confirm that because there is no one to confirm why is it done in such manner.

Therefore I am just saying that your argument is not valid!

I agree on the websites making money, selling books, DVD's and so on...

However, I have not seen a shred of evidence that someone caught crop makers during the time they where creating the CC's. I know you are saying the the land owners are paid for an NDA but are there not any other people around that place. So nobody has seen a group of people doing something in the field for e period of three nights.

That is also a stretch since rural areas are also very densely populated.

I am not saying it is made by aliens but you logic has flaws.

Man in three nights there would be at least some kids smoking pot in the fields or some star#er boning the neighbors wife.

I lived in an area which is not densely populated and the locals now everything what is happening in their fields since they live from them.

Sorry if you feel I am chocking you but I just cannot agree whit your arguments.

Thank you for your time...

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Some posters seem so attached into proving its manmade. That sounds strange for me.

Oh and by the way, i've noticed that usually you speak for the "aliens" like "they wont do that blabla", i would like to know where you got this extra terrestrial way of thinking. I mean i cant even think like a woman...

Humility should prevail for things you dont know of.

edit : i forgot to mention that military guys seems interested into crop circle as they are filming them from helicopter. That's kind of a proof for me that its not some design students exercising their art or dudes who made a nice website.

[edit on 3-7-2009 by Fedge]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by cropmuncher

So i was right then you are delusional

You claim all crop circles are man made but believe in & are scared of god?

probably the biggest man made hoax ever
ironic that.

I have proof that my God exists.

But thats a whole other topic.

[edit on 3-7-2009 by 0nce 0nce]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Fedge

Thank you Fedge!

That is exactly what I wanted to say. It seams that most of the people here know how an ET thinks.

Wonder how are they able to do so!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join